jamesy4's Content

There have been 196 items by jamesy4 (Search limited from 01-May 14)

Sort by                Order  

#285989 youtube user

Posted by jamesy4 on 01 January 2016 - 01:43 PM in Any Topic Chat

https://www.youtube....r/buddylove4000

#279571 YouTube download help

Posted by jamesy4 on 05 March 2015 - 10:54 PM in Any Topic Chat

Free Studio will help you a lot as I have used this for the past 3 years now and it has done it's job for me with no problems!

http://apps.dvdvideo.../FreeStudio.exe (That will install 20+ programs ranging from YouTube to Videos, YouTube to MP3 + so many other things)

http://www.dvdvideos...be-Download.htm (This is the single file version of it if you don't wanna download all the others and the options are very easy to paste YouTube URL in program, do the converting settings you want and then click download/convert) and you'll have what you need from YouTube)

#303367 You best moments with mfme 5 so far

Posted by jamesy4 on 06 May 2017 - 07:46 PM in General FME Discussion

I have liked the release of MFME v5 from the start, didn't think that playing Party Time was possible and then the question of 'Deal Or No Deal' came to light and those started getting done (although I wasn't a fan of those) but it's great to have those running and for those who have been asking for them to be done in the past same with Party Time.

I would like to see in the forthcoming years the possible listed (only if they can be done):-

- Party Games (Multi-Player Version)

- Hokey Cokey (Multi-Player Version)

- Coronation Street (Single Player Version or Multi-Player Version)

- Party Time Bingo (Multi-Player Version)

- Adders And Ladders (Single Player Version or Multi-Player Version) - Not Plasma Screen one.

- Clockwork Oranges (Single Player or Multi-Player Version)

#313472 WTF r u :thumbs_up:2 2day

Posted by jamesy4 on 25 December 2017 - 03:07 PM in Any Topic Chat

07:00 - Woke up - Started to prepare everything
08:45 - Had a Full English Breakfast (with the family)

09:15 - Opened Presents

11:00 - Had a bit of game time to myself (playing retro games (Super Mario 64, Goldeneye and Super Mario World))

13:00 - Watched 'White Christmas'

16:30 - Having Christmas Dinner With The Famiy

18:00 - Planning a hour on MFME

19:30 - Going round to friends for drinks, chat, games, nibbles and food!

01:00 - Home and sleep

Tomorrow

Got the rest of the family coming up so it'll be a fun day to see everyone, having a big buffet, drinks, games, a lot of chat and other things

#321293 WIP Jiggery Pockery

Posted by jamesy4 on 06 October 2018 - 08:04 AM in Forthcoming Releases

#319616 WIP - BWB Ghost Buster

Posted by jamesy4 on 02 August 2018 - 04:30 PM in Forthcoming Releases

Childhood Memory Days will come flooding back with this! Can't wait for it to be released, looks great!

#283010 Windows 10

Posted by jamesy4 on 29 July 2015 - 09:02 PM in Any Topic Chat

I ain't installing Windows 10 just yet as they've just released some bug information that they are sorting out that is involved with certain drivers and programs as my mate downloaded it and Sound Drivers and a fair few programs wouldn't work/install due to incompatibility as when it comes to certain things they need to be tested to be run first but with the early release of Windows 10, then I am just waiting til Windows 10.1 comes out with all the bug fixes.

#283139 Windows 10

Posted by jamesy4 on 05 August 2015 - 11:52 PM in Any Topic Chat

I recently downgraded from Windows 10 due to privacy issues, since they are tracking and forwarding data that you do.

Whether it's going on torrents, downloading a file, etc it is all recorded and soon they'll be able to hit you with a warning from the ISPs as I was on a IRC channel that I go on as there was a big talk about it and at least three people were hit with a letter from their ISPs for illegal downloads.

One of the major new functions that Windows 10 has recently updated in their latest line of product and no wonder the upgrade is free.

I don't really blame Windows for adding this in as it'll soon stop the illegal hunters as even changing the settings won't really do anything in the system.

Link: http://thenextweb.co...07/29/wind-nos/

Have fun as even turning off services, Microsoft and the Advertisers will know what you are doing from the first instant of start-up and theirs nothing we can do about it as it's passed by the Government.

#283336 Windows 10

Posted by jamesy4 on 18 August 2015 - 11:08 PM in Any Topic Chat

Did you read up on the topic about illegal Games and Software/Hardware now that was recently updated in Section 7b in their term within the new updates it has recently rolled out?

#316838 Why was I banned from arcade for filming party time streak?

Posted by jamesy4 on 26 March 2018 - 12:35 PM in General FME Discussion

Banned from the arcade? Seriously?

I have been in and seen quite a few people filming their machine sessions as well as Coral Island, Happy Dayz, Fun Palace, Star Attractions,

The female attendant who would be a snobby cow anyways as she has told me not to film any of my gameplay but yet it isn't against the rules that filming/videoing in a 18+ area is disallowed nor does any rule state that within the confine text of the Over 18's Area rules.

Fair enough some may judge that videoing/filming shouldn't be done, but would some amusements be packed or even checked out by others across the uk? I very highly doubt as it is getting them some custom from one person who is supplying the fun on YouTube or DailyMotion or Vimeo.

I would understand if you would of got banned in the normal area but come on, being banned for filming in a over 18 area? that is a bit below the belt.

Just reminds me when I got told not to film my 16+ streak of Party Time Number 2 In Star Attractions a few days ago in which I was told to delete or face a call from the Police....

#248115 What's your worst Feature on a fruit machine

Posted by jamesy4 on 21 February 2013 - 03:17 PM in General FME Discussion

Flippin' Cash Times On Pink Panther, What's The Point? Even When It Comes Up With Something Like....30p x 0 ......!!! but the best feature i guess on pink panther is either 'In The Pink' Or 'Super Hold (Super Feature) ;D

#287737 What's your top three fruits you'd love to see on Amber 2?

Posted by jamesy4 on 19 April 2016 - 08:17 PM in General FME Discussion

Wow, I'm surprised no one even asked if Party Time would be available for this? that's cool!

Top Three I'd Like To See (Since these have become my vast favorites over the years);-

-Adders And Ladders (Single Player) - (Not The 4 Player One)

- Party Time (Single Player) (Not The Stand Up or Arena or Games) - I just know this will be impossible to even try.

- House Of Fortune

-Extras-

- Ant And Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway

- Family Guy

- Lucky Lady

- Cash Encounters

- I could always live in a dream world!

#310760 What machine's from your slotting days would you wish to see emulated

Posted by jamesy4 on 09 November 2017 - 04:06 PM in General FME Discussion

ahh yeah, that's the one, thanks FruitJunkie!

#310755 What machine's from your slotting days would you wish to see emulated

Posted by jamesy4 on 09 November 2017 - 03:48 PM in General FME Discussion

Wishlist:

Hot X (Party TIme)

Full House Bingo

Bingo Belle

Hi Lo Silver

Daylight Robbery

Party People (Fruit Machine)

Jungle Jive

Cluedo (Similar to Pink Panther)

Hokey Cokey (one day maybe)

Bank Raid

Bullion Bars (one day maybe)

-------------------------

If anyone knows the name of this machine as my mind has just gone completely blank and all I know of it is, it was a 3 player machine and on the top board you had 3 firemen as the top reels.

#294077 What Lo tech Would You love For MFME V5

Posted by jamesy4 on 14 November 2016 - 12:44 AM in General FME Discussion

My Dream List:-

Hokey Cokey (3 Player) or (4 Players)
Party Games (4 Player)
Adders n Ladders (4 Player) or (Single Player)

Party Time Bingo (4 Player)

Single Player Party Time (With The Gamble On Side £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or Party Time) or If Jackpot Is On Line Gives You Choice of £25 or Board.

Coronation Street (3 Player) or (Single Player)

Red Hot Roll (3 Player) or (Single Player)

Barcrest Take It Or Leave It

Murphy's Millions

Magic 7

Barcrest Top Dog

The Streak (3 Player) or (Single Player)

Barcrest Cash Attack

#250334 Virgin Media Block The Pirate Bay Heres The Fix ;¬)

Posted by jamesy4 on 18 April 2013 - 01:08 PM in Any Topic Chat

Here's another one for those who do use tpb - http://tpb.piraten.lu/

#281129 VECs IS 40 TODAY!

Posted by jamesy4 on 29 April 2015 - 08:09 PM in Any Topic Chat

Happy Birthday!

#312803 Up and coming MFME release

Posted by jamesy4 on 13 December 2017 - 12:48 PM in WIP for MFME5

Thanks for the news Wizard, looking forward to it!

#258706 Two Birthdays in the House!

Posted by jamesy4 on 29 September 2013 - 01:01 PM in Any Topic Chat

Happy Birthday To The Both Of You

#264431 Thunderbird Dx 1280/1024

Posted by jamesy4 on 04 March 2014 - 01:30 PM in Forthcoming Releases

I know this might not help as I haven't seen this machine anywhere before but I just looked on a site http://www.fruitmach...underbird.shtml

#295734 Three player Partytime Hi res images required

Posted by jamesy4 on 28 November 2016 - 11:16 PM in General FME Discussion

Will the DX that you are doing of the Party Time sort out the Player 2 and Player 3 issue that the classic has with 2 being 3 and 3 being 2 ?

#283665 Thought I would say Hello

Posted by jamesy4 on 02 September 2015 - 12:10 PM in General FME Discussion

Welcome to the forums.

The closest thing that I've found that is set to Real Fruit Machines is the Reflex Gaming App that is available for both ioS and Android

#312628 The Streak (three player) £5 / 10p

Posted by jamesy4 on 10 December 2017 - 01:26 AM in WIP for MFME5

I'l save you some time other than Happy days there are no other 3 player streak machines along the coast.

There is a single unit in Funland but again this is most of the time closed!

Although I havn't been to Morecambe in a while but doubt there are many changes !

Was in Southport last month but never saw the slot.

Jay

Morecambe has become worse to be honest as hardly anything is open on the promenade side, but I was just told by my Dad a few hours ago that they have removed the 3 player streak machine from the pleasureland amusement but they've returned the 3 player hokey cokey and big ben....so that is a trip saved.

I guess somewhere, they'll be a 3 player streak machine as their are quite a lot of Single Player versions lying about...

#312618 The Streak (three player) £5 / 10p

Posted by jamesy4 on 09 December 2017 - 08:36 PM in WIP for MFME5

I will be making a few trips to Blackpool during the upcoming week and I will see if they have The Steak 3 Player Machine in any of the arcades (although I know most will be closed for the December Period!)

Except from Coral Island, Fun Palace, Star Attractions (formerly known as Mr B's).

Doubt any of the above will have one in (but I know Happy Dayz does but that isn't open til mid-january) since Coral Island is mostly filled with the new Crazy Fruits Community, Golden Game, Batman Begins, Crazy Fruits (Single) similar to Clockwork Orange, Lady Luck, Bullion Bars, Party Time Classics within the 10p range area.

But will try my best to have a look around, if not I will make a trip to either Southport or Morecambe during the week.

#254717 Tenner competition

Posted by jamesy4 on 29 July 2013 - 02:02 AM in Any Topic Chat

I will try this in the morning ! looks like a fun challenge

Edit: When will this competition end?