chasnbons's Content

There have been 1000 items by chasnbons (Search limited from 30-April 14)

Sort by                Order  

#196449 When I Was A Kid

Posted by chasnbons on 11 July 2010 - 07:06 PM in Any Topic Chat

Couldn't agree more, and may I say how politely put!

#197055 Fancy Helping The Site?

Posted by chasnbons on 20 July 2010 - 09:35 PM in General FME Discussion

I'd be more than happy to help if I can, I'm on pc most of day and got loads of time

#197146 Does Anyone Have This Machine?

Posted by chasnbons on 22 July 2010 - 10:33 AM in General FME Discussion

Hope this helps Attached File  Rainbow Riches.zip   2.19MB   40 downloads

#197317 Match Of The Day Wdx

Posted by chasnbons on 25 July 2010 - 07:11 PM in New Releases

Thank You

#197825 Help With My Machine Please

Posted by chasnbons on 05 August 2010 - 05:02 PM in Real Fruit Machines

I would be grateful for any advice with my problem. I have just bought a Fruits U Sir, Genesis Cab, 2002. Unfortunately there is no refill key and the bloke I got it off said he never had one. My question is this, should I but another refill key If so where's the best place to get one, or should I buy a new lock like this off ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.u...item4aa37668aa. All suggestions gratefully recieved.

Many Thanks

Phil

#197831 Scorpion 4 - Crazy Nudges

Posted by chasnbons on 05 August 2010 - 05:21 PM in New Releases

Ditto

#197864 Help With My Machine Please

Posted by chasnbons on 06 August 2010 - 08:44 AM in Real Fruit Machines

Thanks m8 will prob get one from there when I get paid.

Just one other thing..... will the key deff fit my machine or should I get the new lock just to be on the safe side?

#197875 Mpu5 Bank 1 Switches

Posted by chasnbons on 06 August 2010 - 08:34 PM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

Can anyone please help, I can't find the above switches, it says in manual that they are on the mpu5. There are 8 wires sticking straight out in the bottom r/h corner of it and just to the right of them it says switches, but there doesn't seem to be any actual switches there.

Any advice gratefully received

Many Thanks

Phil

#197877 Mpu5 Bank 1 Switches

Posted by chasnbons on 06 August 2010 - 08:46 PM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

Thanks m8, i found them now, they are so low down behind the reels that they are ridiculously hard to see

#197917 Help With My Machine Please

Posted by chasnbons on 07 August 2010 - 07:16 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Thanks for the help and advice, in the end i got one for free from the bloke i got my bulbs and switch from.

#197976 How Did You Find That Fme Existed?

Posted by chasnbons on 08 August 2010 - 05:52 PM in General FME Discussion

I also got a disc off ebay a few years ago, I didn't quite believe all this was possible and to be honest half expected getting a blank disc, but for £1.50 I thought what the hell. It contained a link for this site and stated that all the disc content could be obtained for free. Didn't realise when I joined what a great bunch of guys (and gals) would be here as well as all the machines, not to mention all the other stuff that is available. This site has saved me God knows how much by not playing machines anywhere near as much in real life. I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank EVERYONE! who has ever uploaded ANYTHING to this site which they thought my be of help to someone. All of you are total stars!

#198433 New Quiz

Posted by chasnbons on 16 August 2010 - 08:09 PM in Any Topic Chat

1. INCORRECTLY

2. 3RD

3. PENULTIMATE

4. 5 MINUTES

5. CLINT EASTWOOD

6. COULD BE 1 OF 2 THINGS EITHER 7+6=13 AND 12+1=13 OR WHICH I THINK IS PROB CORRECT IF THERE'S SUPPOSED TO BE AN 'S' AFTER THE 'TOTAL' IN THE QUESTION.... 3+3=6 AND 3+4=7 AND ADD THE ANSWERS TOGETHER

7. BLACK

8. THE HOUSE OF COMMONS

9. WESTERN EUROPE 1918 AND EASTERN EUROPE EARLY 1920'S

#205132 Problems At The Mecca

Posted by chasnbons on 25 January 2011 - 08:59 AM in General FME Discussion

Hi if anyone reads this that's a member at the Mecca could they PLEASE do me a favour?

Could you read the post "signing in, what's happened" and then send a PM to Pete on my behalf, I managed to stay signed in yesterday just long enough to reply to the post, I in turn got a reply as you will see, but my problem now is that it simply won't let me back in. I been trying on and off now for over 12 hours but still no joy and if I can't sign in then I can't reply or send the PM.

Many Thanks for any help

Phil

#205135 Problems At The Mecca

Posted by chasnbons on 25 January 2011 - 09:15 AM in General FME Discussion

Same is happening to me at this site, when i try to log in i get error message, but if i log in by clicking on this tab(see image) it works fine.hopefully it wil be the same for you at the mecca

I tried that m8 but still no joy

Thanks anyway

Done

thanks Ady m8 much appreciated

#205270 Vista Help :) Oh Joy!

Posted by chasnbons on 27 January 2011 - 09:49 PM in Any Topic Chat

Have you tried right clicking the windows update icon and then clicking run as administrator, if you can't find it try clicking start, then all programmes and it might be near the top of the list, in the listed progs before the ones in folders (if you get what i mean)

Hope this helps

#206768 Mpu Mecca And Fruit Forums Sql Fault

Posted by chasnbons on 22 February 2011 - 03:14 PM in Any Topic Chat

Been SQL problems on the server, which is also affecting Fruit Forums, as BOTH are hosted on this same server.

Both are now back, but speeds have been affected.

Just now, I have tried to put some attachments in, but get met with the same SQL error as previously mentioned.

EDIT..... This is strange..... I still get the SQL error when posting to the fault thread there, but when I go back to this page, post has been made :hmm: Also, we are getting dupe posts like crazy.

Sorry if this seams like spam people, but thought it would help Pete when he gets back, so he can see what has been going off.

MSG has been sent to Pete to give a heads up over what's going off.

I got same error and result stan, it don't show as a new post in latest post list, but when you go into the topic you tried to post in your post's there

#209395 MPU 5 - Devil of a Deal Dx 1280 £25

Posted by chasnbons on 05 April 2011 - 08:11 PM in New Releases

Thanks for this bruce

#209597 Happy Birthday Brucegeorge

Posted by chasnbons on 09 April 2011 - 07:42 AM in Any Topic Chat

Happy Birthday Bruce, don't get too drunk :oh: and thanks for all you do for the scene m8, have a good one :thumbs_up:

#210235 Scorpion 4 - Viva Mexico 1600 DX

Posted by chasnbons on 16 April 2011 - 06:44 PM in New Releases

Thanks for this m8

#210343 Electrocoin Magic 7

Posted by chasnbons on 19 April 2011 - 10:35 AM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

Does anyone know which Sec Chip I need to use in the above machine to be able to run software version A939 please.

I got the green/grey one in at the moment but it just goes into alarm and shows .... 98 in bank window and pc in credit window.

Any advice greatfully rec'd

Thanks

#210396 Electrocoin Magic 7

Posted by chasnbons on 19 April 2011 - 07:55 PM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

Chasnbons i don't know the info you need i'm afraid,but i can find out for you when i go and see a mate of mine,couldn't tell you when this will be though i'm afraid.

That would be great Tommy m8, much appreciated

Try a local arcade engineer, should be able to help you out.
J

I already tried that one m8 I got 2 arcades locally but they no help at all, only after your money, the girls in them know I got 2 machines at home but can't seem to get the owner (who's also the engineer) to help.

Yeah as fuzion says you could also ask an operator, thing is most seem to get egey when you start asking the in's and out's of there machines.

See above m8

Thanks for the replies anyway lads, will just have to keep trying unless Tommy finds out first :D

#210414 Electrocoin Magic 7

Posted by chasnbons on 20 April 2011 - 09:09 AM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

I know a few engineers in the local arcades next time I'm down that way I will enquire... You never know they might have a spare, they definately have the blue magic 10 machines. Can't promise anything though.

J

That would be great m8

Thanks for the offer, there's no rush I managed without 1 so far, just fancied a change like.

Down which way? If you mean Stoke and you manage to get one you can call round and we try it if ya like.

Thanks again

Phil

#210425 Electrocoin Magic 7

Posted by chasnbons on 20 April 2011 - 02:11 PM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

If I manage to get one sorted mate I will send it via postal service... I practically live on the East Coast seaside resort.

J

Ok m8 thanks alot.

Sorry I misunderstood what you said about getting down there :goofy:

#210432 Electrocoin Magic 7

Posted by chasnbons on 20 April 2011 - 04:35 PM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

Just out of interest how many different sec chips are there? Do you know?

J

Sorry don't have a clue m8, all I can tell you is that they are colour coordinated (least that's what I'm told)

Mines Green/Grey

#210444 Electrocoin Magic 7

Posted by chasnbons on 20 April 2011 - 07:21 PM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

Well I was wrong about Electrocoin not speaking to me, I just had a reply to my e-mail, so if anyone wants a laugh read the following

Hello Phil..reference to the chip..

Its colour is blue£25 cash prom and we usually sell them at

£195.00 .. you can have for £95.00..

Best I can do..

Regards

Mike

Technical manager

Electro coin

So unless Fusion manages to come up trumps or anyone else knows where there's one lurking I think I'll forget it :goofy: