Problems At The Mecca

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 08:59 AM

Hi if anyone reads this that's a member at the Mecca could they PLEASE do me a favour?

Could you read the post "signing in, what's happened" and then send a PM to Pete on my behalf, I managed to stay signed in yesterday just long enough to reply to the post, I in turn got a reply as you will see, but my problem now is that it simply won't let me back in. I been trying on and off now for over 12 hours but still no joy and if I can't sign in then I can't reply or send the PM.

Many Thanks for any help

Phil

#2 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:12 AM

Hi if anyone reads this that's a member at the Mecca could they PLEASE do me a favour?

Could you read the post "signing in, what's happened" and then send a PM to Pete on my behalf, I managed to stay signed in yesterday just long enough to reply to the post, I in turn got a reply as you will see, but my problem now is that it simply won't let me back in. I been trying on and off now for over 12 hours but still no joy and if I can't sign in then I can't reply or send the PM.

Many Thanks for any help

Phil

Same is happening to me at this site, when i try to log in i get error message, but if i log in by clicking on this tab(see image) it works fine.hopefully it wil be the same for you at the mecca

Attached Files

Edited by hitthesix, 25 January 2011 - 09:12 AM.

#3 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:13 AM

Many Thanks for any help

Phil

Done

#4 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:15 AM

Same is happening to me at this site, when i try to log in i get error message, but if i log in by clicking on this tab(see image) it works fine.hopefully it wil be the same for you at the mecca

I tried that m8 but still no joy

Thanks anyway

Done

thanks Ady m8 much appreciated

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users