>_>'s Content

There have been 114 items by >_> (Search limited from 30-April 14)

Sort by                Order  

#106955 Who here owns their own fruit machine(s)?

Posted by >_> on 28 January 2008 - 08:22 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Two new machines came the other day.

On a Roll from Red Gaming and Gold rush from Global (A complete clone of the other global we had :x)

The red gaming one is quite addictive, its only been here a few days and it has taken almost twice as much as the other machines put together.

#172277 Who here owns their own fruit machine(s)?

Posted by >_> on 19 July 2009 - 06:24 AM in Real Fruit Machines

I have a Cop the Lot by bellfruit, cost me £50 and it needs some tlc :(, waiting for details to collect Del's millions. still. Cost me £20 but it is not working..

#105862 Who here owns their own fruit machine(s)?

Posted by >_> on 16 January 2008 - 02:54 PM in Real Fruit Machines

I don't own them, but we rent 2 machines. We currently have Butch Cashidy and the sundance quid by bellfruit (awesome machine) and some crappy global one. :p

They are due to be changed any time soon, but as you can tell we dont get a choice so I hope we dont get stuck with 2 global machines again.

I'm looking to buy one, but the only thing that puts me off is I doubt I would be able to get it up the stairs, and I dont think my parents would let me either.. :(

#171334 machines you would love to be emulated!

Posted by >_> on 10 July 2009 - 03:52 PM in General FME Discussion

The Simpsons by Maygay, the one in the blue cab, My local has it but i'm banned until January and i miss it.. There is a hybrid but its just not the same. :(

#94581 Who is your favourite fruit machine manufacturer?

Posted by >_> on 05 September 2007 - 08:15 AM in Polls

Hard to choose, I was gonna go with Barcrest, Then I saw Red Gaming. Their machines are.. differnt, and easy money too. There used to be one in the cafe near me and they only ever emptied the bottom so the hopper was always almost full. It paid out alot :D

#180796 Shows yours.

Posted by >_> on 10 October 2009 - 08:13 AM in Any Topic Chat

Windows 7 on my ThinkPad, may post my "desktop PC" later as i'm at work.

Posted Image
Click for full size sexyness.

#170057 MFME 11.8 - Deal or No Deal - Can You Beat the Banker?

Posted by >_> on 29 June 2009 - 10:22 AM in Forthcoming Releases

Was just listening to the sound roms.. I have this machine in my pub and put at least 10k through it.. there are still a lot of sounds i havent heard. :s

Might set the "aee how do ya feel" one as my text tone or something..

#174037 Name that machine chain thread!

Posted by >_> on 02 August 2009 - 11:35 AM in Real Fruit Machines

They have rows of machines in these cabs at my local nobles.. no idea what they are called though.. all the grannies play them.

#179302 The Speed test thread

Posted by >_> on 20 September 2009 - 07:37 PM in Any Topic Chat

Eh ??WTF !!! How can your upload speed be double your download speed.

What kinda connection have you got.

He is at school... There are bound to be a few hundred people using it at the same time.

mine: Posted Image

I use a VPN, and my ISP is Virgin. Without the VPN my ping is 15ms, and just under 10Mbit on the 10Mbit package.

#94182 Chavs in the Arcade "Helping you out!" Views and Experiences!

Posted by >_> on 01 September 2007 - 10:18 PM in Real Fruit Machines

When I used to go to southend, I got it all the time from them. One day, I was listening to music on my iPod full blast, some twat snuck up behind me and tried to take my money from the tray. I saw him and slowly put my hand down, grabbed him and twisted his arm and he ran off and hid behind his behind his "mates". :p

#94189 Chavs in the Arcade "Helping you out!" Views and Experiences!

Posted by >_> on 01 September 2007 - 10:42 PM in Real Fruit Machines

I dont have it any more.. I just use my SE W800 :p

#176606 The LIST as promised!

Posted by >_> on 24 August 2009 - 09:41 PM in General FME Discussion

Any one know where it is yet

Ive sent him a few PM's but he hasnt replied to them even though he has been online. I live quite close, I will have another look around either tomorrow or wed an post my findings.

Maybe I can contact him through ebay.

#175804 The LIST as promised!

Posted by >_> on 16 August 2009 - 06:08 PM in General FME Discussion

Anyone know if his arcade is open yet?

#173008 The LIST as promised!

Posted by >_> on 25 July 2009 - 04:11 PM in General FME Discussion

If you need a hand or anything let me know, i only work in the mornings and have nothing to do in the day time.

#172825 The LIST as promised!

Posted by >_> on 23 July 2009 - 05:39 PM in General FME Discussion

where will the arcade be? im exited and want to be nosy. :(

Also please dont sell the cops and robbers or Simpsons (italian job clone, if thats the one you have), they are one of my fav machines..

#175171 Whats the tightest machine you guys have played?

Posted by >_> on 11 August 2009 - 03:50 PM in General FME Discussion

I have no idea what the machine was called, but it was in the kursaal at southend. It was a long time ago now. It was a bar x type machine, £5/10p. I didnt play it personally, but my dad was on it for hours and he only got a couple of £1 wins.

For me, it would have to be the oxo sitdown multiplayer shit.. I had dumped the float on my cop the lot (£250), it all went in. not one top at all. Though they are still fairly good.. I just limit myself to £3 each. I put around £3 in all of them last week and the JP rolled in on 3 of them, then on the other one i got a £50 top. :)

#179627 Classic Arcade??

Posted by >_> on 24 September 2009 - 02:30 PM in Any Topic Chat

Just walked past it on my way home, its where the old internet cafe used to be right at the bottom of the high street. I was going to ask when it was open, but they were quite busy moving machines about.

Edit: put this in google maps, it will show you right where it is.. 51.444621,0.369531

#181306 Classic Arcade??

Posted by >_> on 16 October 2009 - 09:18 PM in Any Topic Chat

I met dave today, was only going to pop in for 5 mins to give him a phone number but ended up staying for about 3 hours.. though part of that was my dads fault, he never stops talking. :o

Dave is a great guy and he will not rip you off. all the machines are set to at least 78% (or something like that). I had a go on a couple of them, and they were great to play, and what, £2 lasted about half an hour. makes a change to the £100 blown in 10 mins that i'm used to. :oh:

#178895 Classic Arcade??

Posted by >_> on 15 September 2009 - 03:59 PM in Any Topic Chat

I know the street it is on and go down it every day on my way to work. There are quite a few places being revamped up there so its hard to tell what one it is, but as soon as i know where it is and when it opens i will post..

He did give me his phone number but i dont really want to bother him.

#180789 Classic Arcade??

Posted by >_> on 10 October 2009 - 07:35 AM in Any Topic Chat

Hi Dave,
Are you still looking for someone to do the painting outside? I know a few people who would be able to do it if they're not working. Also if you've got any jobs going (cleaning, change counter, anything) let me know via pm.. Also can't wait for the arcade to open. :)

Dan.

#180536 Classic Arcade??

Posted by >_> on 07 October 2009 - 08:00 AM in Any Topic Chat

"Mr P's Classic Arcade coming soon"

#178766 amusement arcade

Posted by >_> on 14 September 2009 - 02:05 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Where I live there is a small arcade, they have about 30 machines though.. but if 2 people are playing machines opposite each other you cant walk past as its so narrow..

#176607 Club Cops N Robbers Gold

Posted by >_> on 24 August 2009 - 09:48 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Don't play it?

#105946 'The worst fruites Name n shame them'

Posted by >_> on 17 January 2008 - 01:06 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Anything with the "Global" logo on it..i mean they are just..och..ye know..

Excuse me while i go barf.

+1

They are crap machines, I've seen so many go wrong in my pub. So far we have gone though 9 power supplys, 4 coin mechs and we are waiting for another power supply to be replaced. We keep asking Ivor Thomas not to send us them but they just don't listen. :(

#105950 'The worst fruites Name n shame them'

Posted by >_> on 17 January 2008 - 01:32 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Change suppliers then. If all your getting is globals I'm amazed theres anyone left playing the machines in there.

I doubt my dad would do that, besides we have 3 machines and 2 of them are bellfruits. The other Global.

Oh and stop being so tight Arsed. Globals are the arse end of pub fruit machines. Pay a little extra rent and get some proper AWP's in.
Or tell your boss that If your just a barman.

No need for that.. We pay the same amount for each machine no matter what brand it is anyway.