>_>'s Content

There have been 114 items by >_> (Search limited from 01-May 14)

Sort by                Order  

#181308 Windows 7

Posted by >_> on 16 October 2009 - 09:44 PM in Any Topic Chat

went from vista ultimate to 7

i found it that bad i ended up going all the way back to Xp Pro (:

edit: i'd lke to add that most of the apps i use are designed for xp/vista and i had a few issues with them

You must have done something wrong.

I have been using Vista since 2005, and 7 since November last year. I have never had ANY problems that were not my fault. The only problem i can recall is when i fell off my bike with my thinkpad. It cased a BSOD. But, if that was some other laptop it would have not survived. I still get amused when people say how crap Vista is. Its just people spreading FUD around.

7 flys on all of my pcs, even my 7 year old pentium 3.

#94581 Who is your favourite fruit machine manufacturer?

Posted by >_> on 05 September 2007 - 08:15 AM in Polls

Hard to choose, I was gonna go with Barcrest, Then I saw Red Gaming. Their machines are.. differnt, and easy money too. There used to be one in the cafe near me and they only ever emptied the bottom so the hopper was always almost full. It paid out alot :D

#106955 Who here owns their own fruit machine(s)?

Posted by >_> on 28 January 2008 - 08:22 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Two new machines came the other day.

On a Roll from Red Gaming and Gold rush from Global (A complete clone of the other global we had :x)

The red gaming one is quite addictive, its only been here a few days and it has taken almost twice as much as the other machines put together.

#105862 Who here owns their own fruit machine(s)?

Posted by >_> on 16 January 2008 - 02:54 PM in Real Fruit Machines

I don't own them, but we rent 2 machines. We currently have Butch Cashidy and the sundance quid by bellfruit (awesome machine) and some crappy global one. :p

They are due to be changed any time soon, but as you can tell we dont get a choice so I hope we dont get stuck with 2 global machines again.

I'm looking to buy one, but the only thing that puts me off is I doubt I would be able to get it up the stairs, and I dont think my parents would let me either.. :(

#172277 Who here owns their own fruit machine(s)?

Posted by >_> on 19 July 2009 - 06:24 AM in Real Fruit Machines

I have a Cop the Lot by bellfruit, cost me £50 and it needs some tlc :(, waiting for details to collect Del's millions. still. Cost me £20 but it is not working..

#175171 Whats the tightest machine you guys have played?

Posted by >_> on 11 August 2009 - 03:50 PM in General FME Discussion

I have no idea what the machine was called, but it was in the kursaal at southend. It was a long time ago now. It was a bar x type machine, £5/10p. I didnt play it personally, but my dad was on it for hours and he only got a couple of £1 wins.

For me, it would have to be the oxo sitdown multiplayer shit.. I had dumped the float on my cop the lot (£250), it all went in. not one top at all. Though they are still fairly good.. I just limit myself to £3 each. I put around £3 in all of them last week and the JP rolled in on 3 of them, then on the other one i got a £50 top. :)

#162321 What the?

Posted by >_> on 13 April 2009 - 07:36 PM in Any Topic Chat

It looks like Ding Dong Bells, but with BARS on the reels. What the bloopin' 'eck is that machine?

I thought they always had bars on the reels? I used to play ding dong bells a lot when I was a kid.

#173420 What do you use?

Posted by >_> on 28 July 2009 - 09:51 PM in Any Topic Chat

Foobar2000. Nothing beats it. :)

#180790 Webcams where you live

Posted by >_> on 10 October 2009 - 07:44 AM in Any Topic Chat

I don't think we have any webcams here... And all google turns up is adult sites. :p

I actually used to run a 24/7 webcam looking down the town center but now that i use 3G.. it would be a bit costly.

#171843 WANTED - Duff Beer Guide!

Posted by >_> on 15 July 2009 - 11:06 AM in Real Fruit Machines

Someone said on MPU mecca that if you are looking for a fruit machine it will show up on ebay soon, and, here we go: Simpsons Fruit machine on eBay (end time 22-Jul-09 12:23:32 BST). Needs a bit of TLC though..

Quite close to me too, but i have sworn never to buy an epoch/eclipse machine. enjoy.

#180806 virgin bloody media

Posted by >_> on 10 October 2009 - 09:29 AM in Any Topic Chat

Threaten to leave and not pay. See what happens. Worked with sky and they gave me free TV for 6 months.

Id do anything not to leave virgin, as they are the fastest ISP..

#162716 Things that piss you off

Posted by >_> on 16 April 2009 - 08:30 PM in Any Topic Chat

Machines that are uncared for by the arcade owners.

#171387 The £70 IS here....Trip Report

Posted by >_> on 11 July 2009 - 07:37 AM in Real Fruit Machines

Our £70 DOND hall of fame got emptied last night.. Im not sure if its because the machine has fresh a fresh ram/rom (sleepy atm) or not, but when I was playing it on £1 a spin it was really happy. I got £120 in the bank from £15 in. Someone had recently got the jackpot before that also. Its set on 78% too.

#179302 The Speed test thread

Posted by >_> on 20 September 2009 - 07:37 PM in Any Topic Chat

Eh ??WTF !!! How can your upload speed be double your download speed.

What kinda connection have you got.

He is at school... There are bound to be a few hundred people using it at the same time.

mine: Posted Image

I use a VPN, and my ISP is Virgin. Without the VPN my ping is 15ms, and just under 10Mbit on the 10Mbit package.

#176606 The LIST as promised!

Posted by >_> on 24 August 2009 - 09:41 PM in General FME Discussion

Any one know where it is yet

Ive sent him a few PM's but he hasnt replied to them even though he has been online. I live quite close, I will have another look around either tomorrow or wed an post my findings.

Maybe I can contact him through ebay.

#172825 The LIST as promised!

Posted by >_> on 23 July 2009 - 05:39 PM in General FME Discussion

where will the arcade be? im exited and want to be nosy. :(

Also please dont sell the cops and robbers or Simpsons (italian job clone, if thats the one you have), they are one of my fav machines..

#173008 The LIST as promised!

Posted by >_> on 25 July 2009 - 04:11 PM in General FME Discussion

If you need a hand or anything let me know, i only work in the mornings and have nothing to do in the day time.

#175804 The LIST as promised!

Posted by >_> on 16 August 2009 - 06:08 PM in General FME Discussion

Anyone know if his arcade is open yet?

#179266 That dirty £167 loss

Posted by >_> on 20 September 2009 - 03:58 PM in Any Topic Chat

Well done. Have you got your self excluded though? When I quit it only lasted a week, so i got an exclusion and it really helped.

#172246 test machines!!! piccys

Posted by >_> on 18 July 2009 - 07:20 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Another DOND?!

Well.. not that i am complaining.. The Big Reds on £70/£1 play has filled my pockets up with pound coins twice this week, and thats in nobles too.

#175170 Tesco 1TB HDD for only £££

Posted by >_> on 11 August 2009 - 03:42 PM in Any Topic Chat

My ISP didnt like me, they cut me off in january... I'm using 3G now.. though i have a server at my dads house and use remote desktop to download, then pick the data up when i go for dinner on sundays. :D

#175166 Tesco 1TB HDD for only £££

Posted by >_> on 11 August 2009 - 03:29 PM in Any Topic Chat

Who honestly needs 1000gig of hard drive space?

I have 6TB. One of my friends has 18TB. :)

2TB goes to Movies (All 1080p), 1TB goes to my music collection (All lossless). Then the rest goes to TV seasons, Anime, Software, Games, etc. I only have 300GB of space left, i need to get another HDD soon. :twitcy:

#162307 Still no £70 jp?!?!

Posted by >_> on 13 April 2009 - 05:00 PM in Real Fruit Machines

I think one of my local arcades have one, it looks a lot like the divas reels or whatever its called. Id go in and have a look but they banned me for wining £140 on Party Time...

#180793 star wars empire strikes back

Posted by >_> on 10 October 2009 - 08:03 AM in Real Fruit Machines

They had this in one of the local arcades, then they replaced it with a £70 JP rainbow riches (clone of the star wars one). Star wars version played decent but this was on £35 JP and id get a streak after £20 in on every Monday morning. Rainbow riches played great on £70 @ £1 a go, but i never got the jackpot.

Anyway, are you sure the landlord/landlady is not playing the machine after closing? I was walking past a pub on my way to work at 5am and i saw a landlady playing both the machines at once with a big bag full of £1 coins.

#180141 Sky Broadband Qs.

Posted by >_> on 01 October 2009 - 08:14 AM in Any Topic Chat

Sky is terrible.. Their routers are unreliable and are always crashing. I went through 8 routers in a year while i was with them. Ive now moved to virgin (fibre) and i have always had the full 50Mbit. I downloaded over 1TB last month and virgin couldnt care less.