dazman1980's Content

There have been 12 items by dazman1980 (Search limited from 30-April 14)

Sort by                Order  

#204483 Have These Been Emulated?

Posted by dazman1980 on 10 January 2011 - 02:09 PM in General FME Discussion

Cheers HT6 and johhny...didnt think it was possible, but always best to ask those in the know.... and thanks fruitsnappa, i have those already... was purely Red Bar i was searching for....love that machine.... might have to see if i can find a real one out there that i can buy...now the wife has gone i may well get away with having one lol

thanks anyway guys

#204392 Something To Offend Almost Everyone

Posted by dazman1980 on 09 January 2011 - 05:32 AM in Any Topic Chat

Brilliant!! just wondering how long before people ask me what im laughing at, at 6 in the morning, but thanks Darianne for brightening my day!

#204391 Have These Been Emulated?

Posted by dazman1980 on 09 January 2011 - 05:12 AM in General FME Discussion

hey guys....

im wondering if someone can point me in the right direction for 2 machines i have often been left out of pocket on in the wild. im looking for an emulation of red bar, ideally the multinudge version...but any one will do, this was basically a clone of the bar 7 machines...

and the other is the newer version of the bar x series, oxo club, which was a 3 or 4 seater with a top reel... cant find them anywhere.. but would really like to see if they have been emulated, so i can once again sit down and load endless quids in, only this time, not actually spending a penny.

any help anyone can give would be great...

cheers
dazman1980

ps. for those who actually sit down and spend hours putting these machines together for us lesser mortals to play, you have my utmost respect, i couldnt do it even if i wanted to. so thanks again.

#194473 Own Made Super 7's

Posted by dazman1980 on 12 May 2010 - 09:27 PM in Forthcoming Releases

id like to have a shufty at it too, be nice to see some new takes on how people see fruit machines. ok so the artwork is a bit scrappy but, as daemon says, there are ppl on here who can work wonders with the right know how. and regardless of even if it was a direct scan of the machine, there would still be ppl who moan. i for one am very grateful for all those who spend hours on layouts, as an ex gambling addict its nice now to sit here on the lappy and load 200 quid into a clubber and not feel a thing if i dont win, i know its still an addiction but it doesnt lose me anything.

so go for it mate, i wouldnt know where to start, but if its done lets all see it.

#137605 MFME 10.1 Bellfruit Gold Digger Club

Posted by dazman1980 on 05 November 2008 - 01:19 AM in Forthcoming Releases

wow! i have been looking for this for too long, thought about having a go myself, bu figured id be jumping in way over my depth. dont think a dx is a good place to start for a newbie. we have this in our local snooker hall and its fair to say my wallet and the machine have had its fair share of batterings, but will be nice to play without the wife moaning lol. if u need a test player id be happy to help. if not im looking forward to it. cheers mate

#131572 computer question (hard drives)

Posted by dazman1980 on 16 September 2008 - 07:41 PM in Any Topic Chat

hi mate,
in theory u can use all 3 hard drives with different os on them, however if u do decide to put vista on the 3rd drive, u may find it will mess with the programs u already have on d drive, and when u start up d drive with xp, it will probably search for vista compnents when starting up.

personally i would stick with xp as having been using vista for nearly a year, its a real pain in the arse trying to find updated drivers for those things designed for xp, maybe cos im too tight to go out and buy new ones.

hope this helps ya

darren

#120148 Red Hot X Club 1600 DX

Posted by dazman1980 on 10 June 2008 - 11:26 PM in New Releases

Fantastic dx, think i can afford to load a grand in this and still walk away, much cheaper than the real thing but just as good to play. Well done mate. cheers

#113237 Thank You - Rick Flair

Posted by dazman1980 on 04 April 2008 - 09:37 PM in Any Topic Chat

the man is a genius of the human breed!! ok so alot of it is fabricated, but for christ sakes the man put his body through nearly 4 decades of abuse, surely the least we can do is give him a little respect. those of you who deem this GAY, must be watching the japanese crap. this is entertainment and its a dying ember, but fair play to " the one the only NATURE BOY ric flair" im gonna miss u kicking ortons ass for title 17!!!

#108618 v10.1 emulations

Posted by dazman1980 on 17 February 2008 - 06:48 PM in General FME Discussion

everything sent as requested, hope its doable. good luck mate. cheers daz

#108612 v10.1 emulations

Posted by dazman1980 on 17 February 2008 - 06:19 PM in General FME Discussion

thanx dr dx, hell if it is doable i wouldnt mind someone else having a go, it would prob save me making a complete hash of it, its club gold digger, ive got the classic but wanna play the dx and copuldnt fond it, thats why i thought id have a go, but like i say i havent the first idea where to start lol

#108604 v10.1 emulations

Posted by dazman1980 on 17 February 2008 - 05:35 PM in General FME Discussion

i know that v10 was a leaked emu, but i have come across the artwork for a machine i used to play, but have only got the classic layout, can anyone help me with how i would go about dxing it, i have read the knowledge base and got the breakdown for v1.1 but dont know if this would work the same with all mfme versions. any assisstance would be really appreciated.
thanks dazman

#106884 Vista :: Recommend me some security software

Posted by dazman1980 on 27 January 2008 - 10:05 PM in Any Topic Chat

hi gotta agree wiv todd on that one, been using avg free edition for months now, had same prob wiv norton, but avg seems to work really well wiv both xp and vista. would be my first choice!!