• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dazman1980

dazman1980

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 05:12 AM

hey guys....

im wondering if someone can point me in the right direction for 2 machines i have often been left out of pocket on in the wild. im looking for an emulation of red bar, ideally the multinudge version...but any one will do, this was basically a clone of the bar 7 machines...

and the other is the newer version of the bar x series, oxo club, which was a 3 or 4 seater with a top reel... cant find them anywhere.. but would really like to see if they have been emulated, so i can once again sit down and load endless quids in, only this time, not actually spending a penny.

any help anyone can give would be great...

cheers
dazman1980

ps. for those who actually sit down and spend hours putting these machines together for us lesser mortals to play, you have my utmost respect, i couldnt do it even if i wanted to. so thanks again.

#2 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 09:54 AM

hey guys....

im wondering if someone can point me in the right direction for 2 machines i have often been left out of pocket on in the wild. im looking for an emulation of red bar, ideally the multinudge version...but any one will do, this was basically a clone of the bar 7 machines...

and the other is the newer version of the bar x series, oxo club, which was a 3 or 4 seater with a top reel... cant find them anywhere.. but would really like to see if they have been emulated, so i can once again sit down and load endless quids in, only this time, not actually spending a penny.

any help anyone can give would be great...

cheers
dazman1980

ps. for those who actually sit down and spend hours putting these machines together for us lesser mortals to play, you have my utmost respect, i couldnt do it even if i wanted to. so thanks again.

Answer is "no"--- electrocoin roms don't run in any of the emus that we currently have.

Edited by hitthesix, 09 January 2011 - 09:56 AM.

#3 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 11:43 AM

Answer is "no"--- electrocoin roms don't run in any of the emus that we currently have.

Well they probally do.... but not the public emulators - that way we could use it on real machines to make money etc :daydreaming:
Posted Image

#4 fruitsnappa

fruitsnappa

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1304 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 11:56 AM

Super Multi Nudge is done if that's any good for you.

http://www.fruit-emu...-nudge-1280-dx/

#5 dazman1980

dazman1980

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 02:09 PM

Cheers HT6 and johhny...didnt think it was possible, but always best to ask those in the know.... and thanks fruitsnappa, i have those already... was purely Red Bar i was searching for....love that machine.... might have to see if i can find a real one out there that i can buy...now the wife has gone i may well get away with having one lol

thanks anyway guys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users