• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 vividfruit

vividfruit

Sim Creator

• Regulars
  • 93 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 12:22 PM

Hi this is my first ever post on this site. Anyway i make a few custom machines on a program called game maker and i just wondered if anyone would like to download it yes it is VERY badly drawn and its very simple but it's only my first project completed i am working on overs but they are mostly put on hold oh and it has a progressive jackpot comment if you would like to play it thanks :)

#2 joebee1966

joebee1966

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 263 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 01:21 PM

Hi this is my first ever post on this site. Anyway i make a few custom machines on a program called game maker and i just wondered if anyone would like to download it yes it is VERY badly drawn and its very simple but it's only my first project completed i am working on overs but they are mostly put on hold oh and it has a progressive jackpot comment if you would like to play it thanks :)

i would like to have a go,can you post the download link please

#3 DaemonX

DaemonX

The Devil's Advocate

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1869 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:25 PM

We're always happy to welcome new look things, no matter how bad they are :p

Artwork is just practice, if you've got the fundamentals, there are people on here that can make it look fantastic
Not every pet in Pet Society is sweet and innocent....

#4 dazman1980

dazman1980

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:27 PM

id like to have a shufty at it too, be nice to see some new takes on how people see fruit machines. ok so the artwork is a bit scrappy but, as daemon says, there are ppl on here who can work wonders with the right know how. and regardless of even if it was a direct scan of the machine, there would still be ppl who moan. i for one am very grateful for all those who spend hours on layouts, as an ex gambling addict its nice now to sit here on the lappy and load 200 quid into a clubber and not feel a thing if i dont win, i know its still an addiction but it doesnt lose me anything.

so go for it mate, i wouldnt know where to start, but if its done lets all see it.

#5 djpure82

djpure82

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:21 PM

well said dazman

#6 vividfruit

vividfruit

Sim Creator

• Regulars
  • 93 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 12:19 PM

id like to have a shufty at it too, be nice to see some new takes on how people see fruit machines. ok so the artwork is a bit scrappy but, as daemon says, there are ppl on here who can work wonders with the right know how. and regardless of even if it was a direct scan of the machine, there would still be ppl who moan. i for one am very grateful for all those who spend hours on layouts, as an ex gambling addict its nice now to sit here on the lappy and load 200 quid into a clubber and not feel a thing if i dont win, i know its still an addiction but it doesnt lose me anything.

so go for it mate, i wouldnt know where to start, but if its done lets all see it.

this is not a real machine you would find in an arcade it is something i actually drawn on paint it does not use MFME or any other emulater it was drawn and programed from scratch it seems i didnt explain very well :) anyway if people still want it i will add later today. Oh and thanks 4 the nice comments

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users