daddymac's Content

There have been 43 items by daddymac (Search limited from 01-May 14)

Sort by                Order  

#207304 Bit Of Fun Just Add 'the Next Sentence'

Posted by daddymac on 02 March 2011 - 10:25 PM in Any Topic Chat

Crazybar now gives Ady a choice between a lifetime session of non-stop bukkake or hand over the DOND ROMS ending all speculation as to who is the DONDFATHER?

#206482 Estate Agents

Posted by daddymac on 18 February 2011 - 10:11 AM in Any Topic Chat

Hi Johnnyafc, Yes mate, they are robbing bastards that still doesnt guarantee to sell your property for top money.you might have more luck selling your place online independently matey.google it up as i think there are websites you can add to- for a fraction of the price bud.i hope this helps Posted Image

#206481 Torrent Handler Programs - Which Is Best?

Posted by daddymac on 18 February 2011 - 10:04 AM in Any Topic Chat

Hi NAILS, I'M with the rest of the bunch on UTORRENT. quick easy download then browse the pirate bay.org,demonoid.me and bitsoup.org.hope this helps bud.Posted Image

#206252 Name Of 80S Machine, I Can't Remember.

Posted by daddymac on 14 February 2011 - 12:17 AM in General FME Discussion

HI BOLTAR,welcome to this brilliant site.It sounds to me like you have barcrest in your blood lol.check out "exchanges unlimited" and "chances unlimited" and "strike a lite" all made by barcrest back in the 80s.that should help with your cravings my son....Posted Image

#206174 Swp Emulators

Posted by daddymac on 12 February 2011 - 08:53 PM in Other Emulation Discussion

HI LEMMINGMAD,thanks for your concearn buddyPosted Image.ok,guess who is one of those games that just does'nt workPosted Image.I have a touchscreen pc that uses simple touch fe as the front end.i have both itbox and indie emulators installed and with the basic skin setting ,i have the four gamepacks-indie,paragon,games workshop and itbox all separately installed.there are a few games on each gamepack that just dont workPosted Imagesouth park 1 and 2 and around the world in 80 days are some others ive just remembered.i wish i had programming skills so i could have a go at themPosted Imagestill at least 280 of them do workPosted Image.many thanks to all those who went to all the time and effort to provide us with these great gamesPosted Image i cant wait to see the next generation of swp romsPosted Image

#206173 Itbox Games (Monopoly, Colour Of Money, Cluedo Etc)

Posted by daddymac on 12 February 2011 - 08:28 PM in General FME Discussion

HI CLIFF,nice to have you back bud....Posted Image

Hi Daddymac

Thanks saved me giving the same answer, i like all the plugs download speed should now be improved as well as VM havs just upped the upload speed on my hub whoo hoo.

Regards

Cliff C

#206172 Itbox Games (Monopoly, Colour Of Money, Cluedo Etc)

Posted by daddymac on 12 February 2011 - 08:26 PM in General FME Discussion

Hey CARDIE, just ignore the iso-mick grey box. just choose the game you want to play....that should be all you need to do if set up properlyPosted Image

#205987 Itbox Games (Monopoly, Colour Of Money, Cluedo Etc)

Posted by daddymac on 09 February 2011 - 07:57 PM in General FME Discussion

CLIFFS REPRO bud. its all there and 280 more.Posted Image

#205591 Do You Have Problems Signing In?

Posted by daddymac on 03 February 2011 - 06:58 PM in Any Topic Chat

Thanks ADY, this way works much better for me.....ta very much bud.Posted Image

#205580 Swps

Posted by daddymac on 03 February 2011 - 03:15 PM in Any Topic Chat

Wow ! to get a reply from the man himself is such an honour ! firstly,can i just say personally a huge thank you for all the work you have done on your site its totally awsome. the swp roms that i have grabbed from your site have provided hours of fun for my kids and myself.Posted Image dont get me wrong-i was 'nt complaining about your site,just wondering if i was looking in the wrong area for updated or new files.....wishing you peace and a swift recovery to your dad.regards,mark

Hi Daddy

Unfortuantely the software I use to run the site is very basic and is not customiserble in the same way as the software used here for example so I have no way to have an automated section on the home page as here that shows for example the new layouts, There is a forum there but it is little used as most users tend to come to the Repro for recources or to grab layouts thay may have missed, or SWP programs, basicly I do update the repro with every new layout that appears on all of the main emu sites, allthough as my dad has been back in Hospital for the past 3 weeks I may have missed some as I have not been doing as many updates as normal.

I do try and keep the site as up to date as I can though.

Regards

Cliff C

#205549 Swps

Posted by daddymac on 02 February 2011 - 08:42 PM in Any Topic Chat

what i mean is- apart from going on the site and checking through it all the time,are there any forums or noticeboards etc etc that tell any users of the site that updates or programs have been added( if that makes sense).

#205492 Swps

Posted by daddymac on 01 February 2011 - 07:51 PM in Any Topic Chat

Hi all, does anyone know if cliffs repro is updated and when?

#205298 Shows yours.

Posted by daddymac on 28 January 2011 - 05:07 PM in Any Topic Chat

HI ALL, THIS IS MINE...I LOOK MUCH BETTER AFTER A SHAVE YOU KNOW....

#205198 Login Problems

Posted by daddymac on 26 January 2011 - 08:57 PM in I Found a Problem

Hi,this happens to me everytime i log in- its been going on for nearly a week now.I thought it was caused because someone was updating the site so i didnt bother to question it since ive not been on here that long.

#205197 Old joke (it made me giggle)

Posted by daddymac on 26 January 2011 - 08:16 PM in Any Topic Chat

Heather Mills got a new leg for christmas from paul mc cartney...Its not her main present just a stocking filler.Posted Image

#205196 1989 Fa Cup Final Liverpool V Everton

Posted by daddymac on 26 January 2011 - 08:08 PM in Any Topic Chat

Hi CASHBOX1, Head off to EBAY- type in 1989 fa cup final- highlight tv,dvd&film section- and there you will find 20 dvds for sale...Posted ImageHOPE THIS HELPS MATEY...Posted Imageregards,mark

#204997 Crisps Anyone?

Posted by daddymac on 21 January 2011 - 08:37 PM in Any Topic Chat

make sure you brush your teeth afterwards!

#204783 Fruit Machine Wanted Plz

Posted by daddymac on 16 January 2011 - 11:58 PM in Real Fruit Machines

:rolleyes: HEY CAINER! if you sat nav his address it should say hyde in manchester near cloud cuckoo land (15th floor).....the lifts probably out of order when you deliver bud. :rolleyes:

#204511 Van Morrison/them

Posted by daddymac on 10 January 2011 - 09:51 PM in Any Topic Chat

Hi Ady,what about downloading from pirate bay or demonoid?then burn to disc matey.

#204502 Christina Taylor Green

Posted by daddymac on 10 January 2011 - 06:50 PM in Any Topic Chat

Well said ADY. RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE ? yeah too right-family first,f*** the system it never cared about us. RIP all innocent victims.

#204365 Doh! I Broke My New Years Resolution.

Posted by daddymac on 08 January 2011 - 01:37 AM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

I can tell you some Paragon games wont work. If its Skill Ball Bingo you want, there was one posted ages ago that worked fine using sonar.

Hi jim,I will grab that if i run out of options.what i want to know first though is-what is minulib.dll missing?and has this error messed up the emulator or just the game? :notworthy: Thanks for the reply :notworthy:

#204362 Doh! I Broke My New Years Resolution.

Posted by daddymac on 07 January 2011 - 11:31 PM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

daddymac have a mooch through the forums mate, i seem to remember a thread about this a while back,my memory is like a sieve so i cant be exactly sure when it was :D

Hi Cashbox1, I did read the forum rules first and i did just what you suggested my friend.But since you say that something is in the history about this,I will have another look tomorrow-this time i will search more thorougly and let you know. :notworthy: many thanks :notworthy:

#204354 Doh! I Broke My New Years Resolution.

Posted by daddymac on 07 January 2011 - 08:06 PM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

Happy new year to you, My new years resolution as a newbie was not to keep bothering the wise ones who frequent this brilliant site with requests for help...Doh me and my big mouth.Ok, well i have a touchscreen pc running windows xp. I grabbed a couple of rar files from cliffys and when i went to run them it stopped the emulator from running (paragon-skill ball bingo)this game was running fine until then.it now says "unable to run application file missing-minulib.dll".it still plays all my other games fine.I have tried to retrieve the missing file by running a search scan but alas no joy.does anyone know if this is an easy fix or will i have to start from scratch with by grabbing everything again? All donations of wisdom gratefully recieved ! Wishing you all a prosperous new year !

#204168 Happy New Year To All

Posted by daddymac on 01 January 2011 - 08:49 PM in Any Topic Chat

Happy New Year to everyone! Wishing you all peace and prosperity in 2011.

#203885 Merry Xmas

Posted by daddymac on 22 December 2010 - 09:25 PM in Any Topic Chat

Hi to everyone associated with this site.As a newbie,I would like to thank all those who have helped me since joining and to those who continue to update the site with new posts-bravo!Wishing everyone a very merry christmas and a peaceful and prosperous new year.mark