• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 daddymac

daddymac

I'VE GOT A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS

• New Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 08:06 PM

Happy new year to you, My new years resolution as a newbie was not to keep bothering the wise ones who frequent this brilliant site with requests for help...Doh me and my big mouth.Ok, well i have a touchscreen pc running windows xp. I grabbed a couple of rar files from cliffys and when i went to run them it stopped the emulator from running (paragon-skill ball bingo)this game was running fine until then.it now says "unable to run application file missing-minulib.dll".it still plays all my other games fine.I have tried to retrieve the missing file by running a search scan but alas no joy.does anyone know if this is an easy fix or will i have to start from scratch with by grabbing everything again? All donations of wisdom gratefully recieved ! Wishing you all a prosperous new year !
ROY WALKER IS A CRAP TV HOST BUT HE MAKES FOOKIN LOVELY CRISPS.....what's that there mr.chips doing?

#2 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 08:14 PM

daddymac have a mooch through the forums mate, i seem to remember a thread about this a while back,my memory is like a sieve so i cant be exactly sure when it was :D

Edited by cashbox1, 07 January 2011 - 08:15 PM.

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#3 daddymac

daddymac

• New Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 11:31 PM

daddymac have a mooch through the forums mate, i seem to remember a thread about this a while back,my memory is like a sieve so i cant be exactly sure when it was :D

Hi Cashbox1, I did read the forum rules first and i did just what you suggested my friend.But since you say that something is in the history about this,I will have another look tomorrow-this time i will search more thorougly and let you know. :notworthy: many thanks :notworthy:
ROY WALKER IS A CRAP TV HOST BUT HE MAKES FOOKIN LOVELY CRISPS.....what's that there mr.chips doing?

#4 jim2311

jim2311

Genius

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 12:52 AM

I can tell you some Paragon games wont work. If its Skill Ball Bingo you want, there was one posted ages ago that worked fine using sonar.

#5 daddymac

daddymac

• New Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 01:37 AM

I can tell you some Paragon games wont work. If its Skill Ball Bingo you want, there was one posted ages ago that worked fine using sonar.

Hi jim,I will grab that if i run out of options.what i want to know first though is-what is minulib.dll missing?and has this error messed up the emulator or just the game? :notworthy: Thanks for the reply :notworthy:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users