• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 _The_Luck_

_The_Luck_

• New Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 10:11 PM

Hey All

I have some Swps was wondering if any1 had some or know where i can get some i can share what i have a around 38 but want more does any 1 know any1 or any place i can get them

Regards

ADB

#2 Darienne

Darienne

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 10:53 PM

Yea, there is 262 of them ... been around for ages now.... They are all on Cliffs

Edited by Darienne, 17 January 2011 - 10:53 PM.

#3 _The_Luck_

_The_Luck_

• New Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 10:15 PM

where abouts i cant seem to find them i have found about 20 :S

Edited by _The_Luck_, 26 January 2011 - 10:25 PM.

#4 jim2311

jim2311

Genius

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 01:13 AM

where abouts i cant seem to find them i have found about 20 :S

As Darienne said, you can find them at Cliffs Repro

Click Repro stuff - Layout files and roms – SWP Roms and emulators then take your pick...paragon, itbox, gw.

#5 _The_Luck_

_The_Luck_

• New Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:51 PM

found them thanks for the help

#6 _The_Luck_

_The_Luck_

• New Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 08:33 PM

Im having some problems with running some of the games they load up then disappear no error or anything anyone have any ideas

#7 Darienne

Darienne

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 10:11 AM

Im having some problems with running some of the games they load up then disappear no error or anything anyone have any ideas

You also need to run the emulator relevant to the game you are playing.
If the game loads then disappears then you are not running the emulator, or the correct emulator

#8 _The_Luck_

_The_Luck_

• New Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 09:52 PM

i have all the emulators to my knowledge the open show loading screen sometime change res then close

#9 jim2311

jim2311

Genius

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 01:18 AM

You need virtual credit to play. Start with downloading the INDE PLATFORM EMULATOR. Open it and click in the note box above the £5, then click the show cursor box, and finally click on connect so that it reads disconnect. You should now be able to play an appropriate game.
There are many post on the subject of getting these games to run, if you take the time to read them you'll either find them informative, or you will throw in the towel.

#10 daddymac

daddymac

I'VE GOT A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS

• New Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 07:51 PM

Hi all, does anyone know if cliffs repro is updated and when?
ROY WALKER IS A CRAP TV HOST BUT HE MAKES FOOKIN LOVELY CRISPS.....what's that there mr.chips doing?

#11 Darienne

Darienne

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 07:10 AM

With what ???

#12 daddymac

daddymac

• New Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 08:42 PM

what i mean is- apart from going on the site and checking through it all the time,are there any forums or noticeboards etc etc that tell any users of the site that updates or programs have been added( if that makes sense).
ROY WALKER IS A CRAP TV HOST BUT HE MAKES FOOKIN LOVELY CRISPS.....what's that there mr.chips doing?

#13 jim2311

jim2311

Genius

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 01:26 AM

If you mean new releases or latest downloads then I believe the answer is no. In the past Cliff has posted on here informing us of new files available on his site.
A possible quick check would be to open REPRO STUFF and scan the dates next to the eight folders to see if anything has been added recently.

#14 cliffc

cliffc

• Regulars
  • 946 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 11:00 AM

Hi Daddy

Unfortuantely the software I use to run the site is very basic and is not customiserble in the same way as the software used here for example so I have no way to have an automated section on the home page as here that shows for example the new layouts, There is a forum there but it is little used as most users tend to come to the Repro for recources or to grab layouts thay may have missed, or SWP programs, basicly I do update the repro with every new layout that appears on all of the main emu sites, allthough as my dad has been back in Hospital for the past 3 weeks I may have missed some as I have not been doing as many updates as normal.

I do try and keep the site as up to date as I can though.

Regards

Cliff C

#15 daddymac

daddymac

• New Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 03:15 PM

Wow ! to get a reply from the man himself is such an honour ! firstly,can i just say personally a huge thank you for all the work you have done on your site its totally awsome. the swp roms that i have grabbed from your site have provided hours of fun for my kids and myself.Posted Image dont get me wrong-i was 'nt complaining about your site,just wondering if i was looking in the wrong area for updated or new files.....wishing you peace and a swift recovery to your dad.regards,mark

Hi Daddy

Unfortuantely the software I use to run the site is very basic and is not customiserble in the same way as the software used here for example so I have no way to have an automated section on the home page as here that shows for example the new layouts, There is a forum there but it is little used as most users tend to come to the Repro for recources or to grab layouts thay may have missed, or SWP programs, basicly I do update the repro with every new layout that appears on all of the main emu sites, allthough as my dad has been back in Hospital for the past 3 weeks I may have missed some as I have not been doing as many updates as normal.

I do try and keep the site as up to date as I can though.

Regards

Cliff C

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users