Fruity_Goodness's Content

There have been 236 items by Fruity_Goodness (Search limited from 01-May 14)

Sort by                Order  

#185452 New £70 JP Barcrest Machines

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 04 December 2009 - 08:47 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Probably not really worth playing unless you're willing to attack one with £200-£300. That way you'll most likely lose about £100-£200 for perhaps 3 hours play (guesstimate).

But they do look good fun. I bet winning the £70 jackie is easily comparable to a mid-range dry $&%#.

#185450 Barcrest Fruity cost £75 for 1 board!!!

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 04 December 2009 - 08:42 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Hmmmm ... £90 no board. I reckon another £20 would've yielded a good return, say £50. You should've bit the bullet and cracked on.

#184216 very puzzled by local pub fruitie

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 21 November 2009 - 04:24 PM in Real Fruit Machines

shITBOX .... It's a cnut in a box!!!

PP = SOAP/(IS + SOAP) ... assumes all payouts ploughed back into machine

IS = Initial Stake
SOAP = Sum Of All Payouts
PP = Percentage Payout

For you ...

IS = £20
SOAP = £0
=> PP = 0%

#184158 Old joke (it made me giggle)

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 20 November 2009 - 05:24 PM in Any Topic Chat

I told that O'Grady I'd see his cnut dog off.

Paul O'Grady's dog Buster dies | TV Blog - Yahoo! TV UK

#183702 Helpful ancestry.co.uk Member Sought

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 15 November 2009 - 02:37 PM in Any Topic Chat

Hi there folks. I was wondering if any of yous fruits are members of ancestry.co.uk and if so would you be willing to grab a record for me? You see I don't have/never have had a credit card and so cannot access their resources.

Any kind folks willing to help please PM me.

#183332 Machines We'd Like To Have / Not Yet Emulated

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 11 November 2009 - 04:42 PM in General FME Discussion

Sunday Sport .... Forgot about that 1!! Have not seen that machine in years!! ;)

selling my collection of fruit machines :( hi there after many years of collecting fruit machines i am now having to sell them as i now need the deposit on a house so they all must go its breaking my heart to do so but needs must and they have been fun to play over the years so if anyone is interested in the following machines pm me they are as follows :-
1 homers meltdown very good condition would like 80 - 100 pounds
:radar::wideeyed::realmad::p2 sunday sport :policeman::nah::huh::D
3 doctor who deluxe
4 crystal maze
5 monty python and the holy grail
6 on the buses
7 italian job
8 gladiators
9 only fools and horses yellow + tokens
10 bullseye unfinished project make an offer
11 simpsons original needs power supply
12 excaliber barcrest
13 crystal maze swp 4 player want around 100 pounds
let me know on pm cheers nigel will put money to site with each machine i sell

#183299 Machines We'd Like To Have / Not Yet Emulated

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 10 November 2009 - 10:29 PM in General FME Discussion

Sunday Sport

News, Sport, Gossip, Titties!!!

#183067 Fruit Snappa 1600+1024 DX's

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 07 November 2009 - 11:42 AM in New Releases

Fanku.

#182575 Ladbrokes online AWP pub style fruit machine

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 01 November 2009 - 10:46 AM in Real Fruit Machines

Remember kiddies, don't forget the magic formula for working out the Percentage Payout for your particular session (this assumes that you plough all payouts back into the machine once the initial stake is exhausted until nothing remains).

PP = SOAP/(IS + SOAP)

PP = Percentage Payout
IS = Initial Stake
SOAP = Sum Of All Payouts

Simples. Although, that said, it's not so easy with these Fixed Odds Betting terminals as any payouts are added to your stake money. But on an old style 70% AWP MPU5 fruity all wins get put in the win bank.

Here's an example:

Say you start with £100. You load up your credits and play. You get £120 back. Shove it back in. Get £140 back. Shove it. £100 back. Then £80, £80, £50, £60, £30, £10, £0.

IS = £100
SOAP = £120 + £140 + £100 + £80 + £80 + £50 + £60 + £30 + £10 = £620

=> PP = 620/(100 + 620) = 0.8611 = 86.11% .... A good session

The formula is only valid if you walk away from the machine with NOTHING, having knackered the Initial Stake and ploughed all Payouts back into the machine. So you walk away from the machine with nothing. Then you can use the formula to work out how much VFM (Value For Money) you've had.

Because you should never forget that gambling should be fun.

#182527 Ladbrokes online AWP pub style fruit machine

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 31 October 2009 - 01:39 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Sorry, I meant a cnut-in-a-box.

#182526 Ladbrokes online AWP pub style fruit machine

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 31 October 2009 - 01:36 PM in Real Fruit Machines

If it's online it's not AWP. For the simple fact that it is, in no way amusing. Anything other than a good old fruitie connected ONLY to a 240V power supply is NOT AWP. It's a ****-in-a-box.

Simples.:policeman:

#182434 Music Thread

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 30 October 2009 - 02:12 PM in Any Topic Chat

I like this:

YouTube - David Lindley at Garberville Theater 2005

#182433 HD died on me

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 30 October 2009 - 02:09 PM in Any Topic Chat

When a disk gets totally #@#@#@#ated (and I've had a few) I always use the "Maxtor Powermax" or "Maxtor Maxblast" (even if the disk in question isn't Maxtor). It writes 0's over the first 300Mb of disk and any bits of shit that have been put on the disk via any rootkit/virus or whatever gets blitzed. Where a "low level format" has failed to reinvigorate the disk, a Maxtor blast has suceeded. Just thought I'd share that bit of "wisdom". And all my shit's over 5 years old so SATA you betcha, although I should point out I bain't gotta clue what I'm doing.

#182432 Intel & their cruddy GFX Chipsets

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 30 October 2009 - 01:53 PM in Any Topic Chat

Onboard chipsets stick 'em up yer arse.

#180900 I'm getting married in the morning!!!!

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 11 October 2009 - 02:37 PM in Any Topic Chat

Well I suppose it's better than getting murdered.

#179819 Bit Torrents??

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 27 September 2009 - 12:47 PM in Any Topic Chat

It's the infringement of the copyright pertaining to the intellectual property that is downloaded that is the transgression if you get my drift. But as a general rule of thumb, if at some time in the dim and distant past you used to own 50% or so of an artists catalogue on vinyl or CD or whatever then it's OK to blag the whole lot, including the ones you never had in the first place, regardless of whether or not you still own said CDs. And that's OK just as long as you don't ever play them and give money to charity on a regular basis. It's something like that anyway.

#179754 Shows yours.

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 26 September 2009 - 12:10 PM in Any Topic Chat

Here are some more desktop wall papers i use.
i took the picture of the chocolate hills in the philippines,me and my lover from philippines had to climb to the top but breath taking views.

I like the clock thingy in the top right of your stealth bomber desktop. Where you get dat?

#179486 Agony Aunt... sex problems...

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 22 September 2009 - 04:33 PM in Any Topic Chat

In order to supress your husband's ardour you need a cock-blocking device such as this one being brandished by Jon Pertwee.

Dr Who & The Cock Of Time (Episode 4, 6m10s).jpg

#179228 That dirty £167 loss

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 20 September 2009 - 09:20 AM in Any Topic Chat

You were mugged all right. You should've put that £167 down on a nice 2/1 at Sandown Park. Then, if it wins, you can get yerself a nice £500 europrozzer and you've got £1 left for the bus home.

#176398 Dirty Barrie Got F**ked On Anti-Freeze

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 22 August 2009 - 12:51 PM in Dumped in The Abyss

The ginger c**t got f**ked and then some. Good. That's one neighbourhood that's gonna be a little more free from cat shit.

Antifreeze Poisoning

The ''Read About Barrie's Final Days" blog had me barfing my guts up. Don't these cocksuckers understand it's a f**king cat for chrissakes?? A stinking, filthy, lousy cat. And the video with the Celine Dion song was the choker.

Thank f**k for anti-freeze, that's what i say. mmmmmmm .... with a nice bit of salmon ..... tasty.

#176072 omg i think a saw something

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 18 August 2009 - 10:29 PM in Any Topic Chat

Orange lights in the sky? They're called street lights.

#175920 Funny adverts

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 17 August 2009 - 08:16 PM in Any Topic Chat

I f*****g hate adverts me.

But look .... Ronald McDonald has been eating his own faeces!!!

YouTube - First McDonalds Commercial - Creeepy!

#175871 Old joke (it made me giggle)

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 17 August 2009 - 09:26 AM in Any Topic Chat

Death By Chocolate

BBC NEWS | World | Middle East | Anti-gay attacks on rise in Iraq

Sometimes their bodies are daubed with offensive terms such as "pervert", or "puppy" which is a hate word for gay men in Iraq.
"We've heard stories confirmed by doctors of men having their anuses glued and then being force-fed laxatives which leads to a very painful death," says Rasha Mumneh, one of the authors of the Human Rights Watch report.

#175778 MFME 10.1 W*I*P Who wants to be a legionnaire wdx

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 16 August 2009 - 03:43 PM in Forthcoming Releases

Yeah, change it to a £25jp. Them £5ers are proper shitbags.

#175425 new virus/trojan/malware/info

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 13 August 2009 - 04:04 PM in Any Topic Chat

Viruses, trojans & malware. If you get infected you may as well just kiss the whole shebang goodbye. Stick all your vids, mp3s, jpgs, savegames etc on a USB disk and just format and reinstall. Saves a lotta time in the long run.