nails's Content

There have been 1000 items by nails (Search limited from 02-May 14)

Sort by                Order  

#238252 Help With Note Acceptor On Mpu5 Most Daunting Machine

Posted by nails on 09 August 2012 - 04:12 PM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

assuming its working and plugged in, it thinks there is not enough coins in the machine.

typical setup is £250 float, and the not acceptor locks out at £125 quid (so the machine still has enough coins for a couple of jackpots).

try inserting your refil key and filling up the machine. if it still doesnt work then assume its not connected or faulty.

#238278 Help With Note Acceptor On Mpu5 Most Daunting Machine

Posted by nails on 09 August 2012 - 11:58 PM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

if its plugged in and flashing red X then its either not parred to the machine (i think only lumina note acceptors need to be programmed in like all bellfruits) where as the other parallel note acceptors just plug in. or the coin level is low.

since you have said the hopper is topped up then the unit could be faulty or not plugged in correctly

#238379 Child Murderers - What Do You Think We Should Do?

Posted by nails on 11 August 2012 - 09:02 PM in Any Topic Chat

jonas has a valid point, if you kill you are no better tha nthe killer.

that said the ideal would be to give him a life sentence of pure misery - not the luxury to be found in our prisons. that said, im sure hell find his balls washed down the toilet once they find out he did that to poor tia.

the police arent stupid, but innocent until proved guilty.

#239128 Just Bought A Bar Top Sized Astra Bar-X Machine!

Posted by nails on 25 August 2012 - 03:40 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Yeah it was the one on eBay, went down and met the chap and got it for less than the £450, really nice seller too very helpful etc. Lived about a mile away from me which couldn't have been more convenient lol!

As pocked sized as it looks, its bloody heavy!!!!!

could have got the 3 player for that!

#239135 Coolfire Ii Help

Posted by nails on 25 August 2012 - 06:58 PM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

the engine is not the same as mfme therefore you wont find any help here.

#239163 Rip Neil Armstrong

Posted by nails on 26 August 2012 - 07:57 AM in Any Topic Chat

Quite a modest man too, by all accounts - never really craved publicity.

Be at peace.

except for the time he punched a reporter in the face (related to the conspiracy theory that NASA didnt put a man on the moon at the time they announced)

#239178 Rip Neil Armstrong

Posted by nails on 26 August 2012 - 03:54 PM in Any Topic Chat

so whats the deal, they landed on the moon BUT not when they said they did OR did they not land at all.

ive read the conspiracy theory stuff including the photos that had rocks with letters on and/or shadows the wrong way, but my best guess is they did indeed land but alot was blown out of proportion to make it look better ??

http://en.wikipedia....piracy_theories

#239188 Best Youtube Vid Yet

Posted by nails on 26 August 2012 - 07:33 PM in Real Fruit Machines

well done, a big 2 fingered salute to the arcade - in favour of all those who lost money over the years! brilliant

#239280 Disgustin

Posted by nails on 28 August 2012 - 09:35 PM in Real Fruit Machines

i was playing arounf with a cashino500 to see if i could change the stake/prize ratio. ended up giving it a `bad percentage error` and it actually gave it a 0% payout. after £300 through it i can confirm!

(just incase your interested - you can manually add/subtract payout and percentage via the files in the slot0 directory to say £1000 jackpot and 96% payout, however with the door closed it checks the pik chip and errors)

#239509 Rip Michael Clark Duncan

Posted by nails on 04 September 2012 - 07:36 AM in Any Topic Chat

like the drink, only not spelt the same.

a great loss for hollywood

#239610 Normal Or Super Spins?

Posted by nails on 06 September 2012 - 09:44 PM in Real Fruit Machines

It will not make any difference at all what option you use. If ALL spins are 10p each, then really you have nothing to loose whether you play normal or mega, though I am suprised that mega spins are only 10p too. All you will find by playing mega spins is that you will probably enter the feature MORE times than playing normal, but it will NOT make any difference to the outcome of the machine.

If you play a dual stake machine (DOND, Take It Or Leave It, Monopoly etc) you will see by playing 25p you will only play the middle line, 50p will play all 5 winlines, and £1 will play all 5 winlines with enhanced features (all features will be red enabling repeat chance, the main game will usually open up straight away etc), but believe me, playing these stakes will NOT make the machine give you MORE chance of a HUGE win. The machine is programmed to payout when it reaches it's desired level, and regardless what stake you use, when this level is reached, then it WILL pay out. All that will happen is YOU find MORE of your money will leave your pocket quicker by playing the higher stakes, and this will be exactly the same with normal or mega spins.

So, to answer your question, if they all cost 10p each, play mega spins, you will find you enter feature a few more times than normal, that will be the only difference. If Mega's were to cost 20p, then I would stay on normal, as like I said, it would make no difference to payout. It depends on how much enjoyment you want on the machine whilst playing it, and if you want your money to last a little bit longer in your possesion. Hope that helps.

love it when ppl talk bollox - and think their right....

#239611 Normal Or Super Spins?

Posted by nails on 06 September 2012 - 09:50 PM in Real Fruit Machines

I have played the slots mate. I own my own machines so know exactly how the games work. Multiple stake machines make NO difference wats so ever to the payouts.

As I said above, playing on a higher stake or mega spins, ONLY increases your chances of getting onto the feature board MORE. You cannot be expected to go into an arcade, see a multiple stake machine which says 25p = 1 line, 50p = 3 lines, and £1 = 5 lines and think I'd better only play 25p stake cus I get better value for money. It doesn't work like that. You see that £1 stake gives you 5 winlines, so you think yes I'm going to play that because I'm guaranteed to get a bigger payout. Thats what the machine programmers and owners WANT you to think.

In reality, that machine is programmed to pay out when it reaches it's desired target. You stick £1 in a machine, thats £1 closer to it's target before it starts to seriously pay out, but you do not know when that target WILL be reached. So playing on a £1 stake IS NOT going to suddenly say to the machine, PAY OUT. All playing the £1 stake will do is give you MORE feature chances. You'll find that maybe within 3 spins you will be in the board, whereas on a 25p stake, it may take 10 spins to get into a board. On a £1 stake, you'll usually find all features and cash are red already, on a 25p stake, you will have to work harder to turn the values and features red.

If you want to get a good payout, it is really down to the individual player. If you play for fun and enjoyment, and just put in, say £4, then anything over the £4 you have put in is a bonus, and a win to the player, he'll think yep, I'm up, I'm coming off. Do this on a few machines, he can leave with about £20 for about £8 stake. If you've got a serious player, who just wants Jackpot or Mega Streak, the pounds will soon leave his pocket, and he will keep playing the higher stake thinking it will drop, it will drop, when in reality it won't. It is still going to take him the amount needed to reach that target. Every £1 inserted will add to this total.

You probably think I'm talking waffle mate, but owning machines, you get to see exactly how these things work. I have multiple stakes on all of them, and play them on all 3 levels. I have had Mega Streak on all 3 stakes, and it makes no difference to when that Streak kicks in, and also makes no difference to how much it pays out. I tried it with an experiment of £100 per stake. It took 100 spins to reach it on £1 stake, 200 spins to reach it on 50p stake, and 400 spins to reach it on 25p stake. Never the less it still took £100 to reach the Mega Streak. Like I say, it really comes down to the individual player. If he goes round a board on a £1 stake, and gets between £25-£40 flash up, and decides to take it, he stands a better chance of coming off with a win, rather than thinking its going to drop, because if you leave that, and carry on, you WILL loose it. If he goes round a board on a 25p stake, and gets between £15-£20 flash up and thinks no im going to leave that, because it will pay out in a minute, then it really is wishful thinking.

time to knock you off your pedistoooool...

Early Barcrests and the such had an option for increased payout on the higher stake games, typically 2%. while you can argue normal stake/prize is not affected, the end result comes round much faster.

You probably think I'm talking waffle mate, but owning machines, you get to see exactly how these things work. I have multiple stakes on all of them, and play them on all 3 levels. I have had Mega Streak on all 3 stakes, and it makes no difference to when that Streak kicks in, and also makes no difference to how much it pays out. I tried it with an experiment of £100 per stake. It took 100 spins to reach it on £1 stake, 200 spins to reach it on 50p stake, and 400 spins to reach it on 25p stake. Never the less it still took £100 to reach the Mega Streak. Like I say, it really comes down to the individual player. If he goes round a board on a £1 stake, and gets between £25-£40 flash up, and decides to take it, he stands a better chance of coming off with a win, rather than thinking its going to drop, because if you leave that, and carry on, you WILL loose it. If he goes round a board on a 25p stake, and gets between £15-£20 flash up and thinks no im going to leave that, because it will pay out in a minute, then it really is wishful thinking.

maybe its just you who's not seen a different size streak from alternating between say 10p play and £1 spins. i'd say the difference in the streak size is collossal.

#239654 Chuzzy Kit

Posted by nails on 07 September 2012 - 11:42 PM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

just remove the chuzzy kit?

id buy it from you

#239709 Another Birthday In The House

Posted by nails on 08 September 2012 - 09:43 PM in Any Topic Chat

cheers guys, thank you for your kind words.

there was one card i didnt get today from my nan. RIP miss you xx

#239730 Normal Or Super Spins?

Posted by nails on 09 September 2012 - 04:20 PM in Real Fruit Machines

I just find playing the £1 or mega spins, takes your money away quicker, but it is down to the individual player at the end of the day.

of course, the target % is achieved quicker.

#239754 Happy Birthday Todd

Posted by nails on 10 September 2012 - 07:14 AM in Any Topic Chat

happy birthday!

#239859 9/11 - What Are Your Memories?

Posted by nails on 12 September 2012 - 08:23 AM in Any Topic Chat

9th of November, means nothing to me.

given the meaning behind the thread, and the thousands of people who gave/lost their lives - do you really think that post is reasonable?

#239916 Computer Virus Problem - Http:/ox-D.served-Now.com

Posted by nails on 13 September 2012 - 04:06 PM in Any Topic Chat

has anybody else been plagued with the javascript malware injection that shows up as something like SERVER-D.com error page blocked by nod32 ???

well, since that day ive had terrible problems pointing and clicking to reply to a thread. i tried for over 5 minutes to get this thread started and the mouse would not let me click and highlight the text area and type away, eventually after clicking all around the highlighted area ive eventually be able to type away.....

(according to nod32, the malware is a small piece of java code that has attached itself to advertising facebook/break.com etc and has spread like wildfire in a short space of time.)

#240023 Just Bought A Bar Top Sized Astra Bar-X Machine!

Posted by nails on 14 September 2012 - 09:40 PM in Real Fruit Machines

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item3f1c60a93f

utterly unreal price.

good luck with the sell though

#240061 Reels Of Fun - Demo Games

Posted by nails on 15 September 2012 - 03:31 PM in Any Topic Chat

ive just downloaded the lateat 3-player demo and within the 20 spins i didnt get so much as a nudge or win.

it go me to thinking however, has anybody tried the cheat program to alter the value of the remaining winning spins? say from 20 to 99999 ??

damn sure i read somewhere for a limited time only he was giving away a free key code for that game?

#240220 Deal Or No Deal Machines.

Posted by nails on 18 September 2012 - 10:02 PM in Real Fruit Machines

no is the first answer as the license is with the endoporph company or whoever they are, they in turn give him royalties that are coming out of his ears anyway

#240327 Fao: Ady - Eag International 22-24 Jan 2013, London Excel.

Posted by nails on 21 September 2012 - 09:32 AM in Any Topic Chat

As promised buddy here are the links to the biggest fruit machine show in the UK. Its even bigger now as the EAG has combined with the ICE show to produce one humongous fruit machine fair

http://www.eagexpo.com/

http://www.speeddata...ef=EAG13Visitor

everybody who knows anybody in the trade will be there, nobles, harry levey the list goes on. everything from roulette machines, automated card machines, fruit machines that look more like a grand prix sit down, and then any supplier thats affiliated with the trade like bulb makers, reel makers, cabinets, note acceptors, refils for bubble gum machines - you get the picture

i suggest that anybody going from this site registers their company as `Fruit-Emu'

if its any help, im going on the 22nd - Tuesday. Victoria to the Excel (get on the DLR, docklands).

#240342 Fao: Ady - Eag International 22-24 Jan 2013, London Excel.

Posted by nails on 21 September 2012 - 02:37 PM in Any Topic Chat

I thought the EAG and ICE shows were separate events and were being held 2 weeks apart? Last time I heard, the ICE was on the 5th - 7th of February, with the EAG being held on 22nd - 24th January. The venue is the same of course, but the EAG organisers signed an agreement that no other gaming exhibition could be held within 2 weeks of it. I would suggest that the ICE would be the one to attend; it will be much bigger and busier, and the women will be hotter ;)

I went round the last EAG in less than half a day and it was dead.

read the links m8ty, its been moved to the excel.

read the links m8ty, its been moved to the excel.

http://www.excel-lon...visiting-excel/

#240396 Fao: Ady - Eag International 22-24 Jan 2013, London Excel.

Posted by nails on 22 September 2012 - 05:42 AM in Any Topic Chat

where has Ady gone?

can only assume he won at bingo and fecked off ?

#240412 Fao: Ady - Eag International 22-24 Jan 2013, London Excel.

Posted by nails on 22 September 2012 - 02:22 PM in Any Topic Chat

i`ll sort them ;)