Deal Or No Deal Machines.

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 tonytiger11

tonytiger11

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:01 PM

Just a quickie, does anyone know if Noel Edmonds gets a cut out of every DOND machine produced by Bell Fruit, for the use of his image and voice? Just always wondered.

#2 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:09 PM

No idea, but he needs to die a long and painful death in a chemical fire :arghh:

#3 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:02 PM

no is the first answer as the license is with the endoporph company or whoever they are, they in turn give him royalties that are coming out of his ears anyway

#4 POSH4EVA

POSH4EVA

I'll Buy That For A Dollar !

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 280 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:36 AM

Endemol i think is the one you are looking for Nails ;)
RAhhhhhh The Beast Is Gonna Pay!!!!

#5 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:05 AM

No idea, but he needs to die a long and painful death in a chemical fire :arghh:

If we all stick the beardy twat on our death list next year it may act as a catalyst :idea:

bj

#6 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:40 AM

If we all stick the beardy twat on our death list next year it may act as a catalyst :idea:

bj

He would be one of those that survive the 21 December 2012 disaster if it ever happened... hope he is the only twat left! :p
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

speed

#7 piesthecat

piesthecat

Creator'N'Stuff

• Regulars
  • 1047 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:23 AM

I hope he does get a cut, right through his throat.

#8 wayne123

wayne123

none - going

• Regulars
  • 187 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:08 PM

Hi guys

Whilst I fully agree with what your saying, a rocket up the backside of the games designers of Bell Fruit is in order, after all they are the ones that get a photo of our deal Noel, where one hair of his beard is out of place, but in on an EXACT machine, then call it DOND the best ever, then change a red bulb to green, then rerelease as the DOND the best ever of the best.

They are stuck in limbo at the moment, their ideas and machines have Plato'ed, like the baid aid of ACE (remember them? - see 10 versions then yawn!!!!)

Edited by wayne123, 19 September 2012 - 06:08 PM.

#9 Dougsta

Dougsta

Stampede!

• Silver Supporters
  • 806 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:27 PM

Until the cashbox isn't overflowing at the end of every week, they're never gonna ditch the format. They're boring, I agree, but why fix what isn't broken?

#10 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:44 AM

Until the cashbox isn't overflowing at the end of every week, they're never gonna ditch the format. They're boring, I agree, but why fix what isn't broken?

Usually I would counter this by saying it is incredibly short-sighted and will ultimately put off players who want a game. However this industry has addicts, so I suspect the shortterm-ism isn't going to be that short term.

bj

#11 borgred

borgred

• New Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:36 AM

dond good for november the 5th

#12 royal exchange

royal exchange

• Bronze Supporters
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:51 AM

I cannot imagine how much I have stuck in those dond, seems like evey week there's a new one out, used to like Noel Edmonds but that flowery shirt beard wearing cock needs a a very hard dry slap. After I have beaten the granny out of him I would then ask him '' AWW HOW DO YOU FEEL?
Sorry I don't know how to do an emulator, im just hear to play and make new pals.

We make a great team don't we?

#13 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:23 AM

dond good for november the 5th

Do you realise that shit don't burn all that well, though it could float in the River Trent just around the corner from BFM's place? :D

Edited by stanmarsh14, 24 September 2012 - 10:24 AM.

#14 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:37 PM

Do you realise that shit don't burn all that well, though it could float in the River Trent just around the corner from BFM's place? :D

River Trent is full of shit anyway... a little more turds wouldn't make that much difference - why do you think we are always so ill in Nottinghamshire - the least sanitised place in the UK! ;)
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

speed

#15 treasure island

treasure island

• Regulars
  • 175 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:05 AM

The industry is in such a rut. The manufacturers are scared to make anything 'out of the box' (pardon the pun) so stick to DOND formats. Anything that does get designed without the DOND format will get shunned by Pub giants such as Mitchell & Butler etc. As the Pub market is the only real sector left, it is the Pubs that now control the industry.

The hidden agenda is being pushed anyway, you will see 4 reels on a machine as a norm....one day it will be 5 on a screen.

www.reelfruits.co.uk ~ Keeping it reel

#16 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:02 PM

The hidden agenda is being pushed anyway, you will see 4 reels on a machine as a norm....one day it will be 5 on a screen.

I predicted several years back that the £70 Jackpot (at the time £35 jackpot) Triple 7 multi-game cabinets would be the norm in pubs (be it hi-tech, with bottom reels on a lower screen and a feature game on a top screen), or simply 5 reel games that already existed.

Seems I was out by quite a long way though. I imagined it would have already have happened by now.
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users