Bangin Away

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kaw203

kaw203

• Regulars
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 09:21 PM

I recently downloaded Bangin Away 1024 DX Layouts by razors_back, an excellent release by razor_back. I just wondered if anyone knows how to jackpot the machine, as soon as I get on the top set of knockouts, it kills me straight away. Is there some sort of trick? I have even tried putting £50 straight in and changing the percentage payout to 92%, but nothing.

#2 fruitymad2003

fruitymad2003

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1964 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 09:27 PM

Same here i ave been to top room 5 times now each time i get an 8 and get thown out.
But it does pay JP eventually

#3 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 10:08 PM

it really is an evil machine....im working on the £15 jp version
the play is a lot better....coming soon

razors_back
Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#4 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 11:49 PM

this particular rom revison (on £5 jackpot) loves to give repeaters, so expect to put 20-40 quid over the back before it lets you get a jp, the repeats will follow.

#5 kaw203

kaw203

• Regulars
  • 39 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 06:33 PM

Be great when we get the £15 version, hopefully it is the same size and has the same look as the £5 version, as it is excellent. The £5 version is such an eveil machine, although it is something special when it does jp. Keep the good work coming razor_back

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users