right guys....£67

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 eddy_dixon

eddy_dixon

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 07:40 AM

in a pot labelled "for my dream car" next to my bed there are 67 glorious pound coins. just waiting for 11 o'clock when the snooker centre opens, just some opinions as to what machine to go on. choice of cop the lot, 5 star or psycho cash beast.

do i try a little force on cop the lot or the beast although iv never tried forcing a machine as im not really a proper fruity expert i normally take what i can get. or do i play on 50p a spin on the cool 5 star and just hope.

#2 mrgspot

mrgspot

Fancy It Ladies, Oh Yeah

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 07:50 AM

We have cop the lot in our cub and this can be an arse at times. Any idea how the machine has been playing??? Take it this is a clubber? Your £67 could even go straight into clubs profit as these hungry sods can be some times.

again the beast has been around now for some time, personally i do not play that style of machine, but im sure people on here could give you some advice.

alternatively get 9.4, download PCB club and bash the F*** out of it before you go tonight, that way you will get an idea of how all the features play etc...

Good Luck G
Posted Image

---------------------------------------------------

"Yippee Ki Ya Kimasabi"..

#3 cliffc

cliffc

• Regulars
  • 946 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 07:50 AM

in a pot labelled "for my dream car" next to my bed there are 67 glorious pound coins. just waiting for 11 o'clock when the snooker centre opens, just some opinions as to what machine to go on. choice of cop the lot, 5 star or psycho cash beast.

do i try a little force on cop the lot or the beast although iv never tried forcing a machine as im not really a proper fruity expert i normally take what i can get. or do i play on 50p a spin on the cool 5 star and just hope.

Hi

You keep the cash in the pot and play a clubber on the emu this way you dont loose any dosh and you may still get your dream car too.

Regards

Cliff C

#4 eddy_dixon

eddy_dixon

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 07:58 AM

ahhh iv been playing the beast emu on 9.4 for days love it to bits. but i know for a fact the beast (real machine) was jackpotted friday morning as i saw the guy do it so not sure about that. think ill put 20 in cop the lot (club btw) and if its being tight, stick it in 5 star.

#5 saynowt

saynowt

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 473 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 08:52 AM

if i were you i would keep that 67 quid in your pocket then when u get another 67 quid you will have 134 quid towards your new car do you catch my drift i have been where you are and it aint no fun dreaming of fruit machines its all i used to think about day and night i lost jobs,girlfriends and family through the bloody things but i have learned my lesson and very rarely play them now exept for here lol its a hard habit to break

#6 eddy_dixon

eddy_dixon

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 09:00 AM

it is a hard habit to break, an im pretty sure in 2 hours or so ill be on here saing how shit fruitys are and how they rob you and and how shit i feel, but even knowing this im still gonna go down there in half an hour and do it.

how stupid am i.

and i do play alot of emu's but i aint the same feeling as when you actually have a load of pound coins fall into the tray, the nice noise it makes. how did you break the habit by the way or did all the losses you just mentioned kind of make you realise

#7 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 09:20 AM

for help and advice about gambling problems and addiction's call GAMCARE

IF YOU NEED HELP OR ADVICE CALL OUR HELPLINE 0845 6000 133

LINCS1

#8 saynowt

saynowt

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 473 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 09:21 AM

i know exactly where you are comming from the excitement and the rush winning the jackpot get in. but i thought is it all worth it i lost a great girlfriend through these machines not to mention thousands of pounds i would skip work on pay day and put the lot in them including my bill money food money etc i was well hooked i couldnt pass a machine without putting money in would stand there till it was all gone i lived for them i couldnt sleep for thinking about them you may all laugh but im sure others if they were honest would agree with me i think the final straw came when i was telling lies to my own family to get money that was bad. dont get me wrong i would love to play on them now but i can handle that cos i have better things to spend my money on anyway the snooker hall will be opening soon so good luck lol

#9 eddy_dixon

eddy_dixon

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 11:25 AM

got there 2 machines were broken, only leaving cop the lot and a guy was on it and he won 80 quid, when he left i had a quick go and got to 20 quid up, then the two machines were fixed i went on the beast, made a loss of about a 5er then went on 5 star and lost it all. suprise suprise.

so this will be one of those days when i feel crap and say ill never play them again but when i get paid tomorrow i just know ill get a shit load of pound coins and try and win my money back. vicious circle aint it.

oh well got the rest of the day off think ill play some battlefield on the xbox 360 whilst feeling sorry for myself

#10 saynowt

saynowt

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 473 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 01:41 PM

ahh well sorry to hear that u lost eddy but it was on the cards wasnt it lol mabie one day you will see the light and realise hey bugger this im gonna enjoy myself with this cash instead of giving it to the snooker commitee back pocket fund lol im gonna play call of duty or texas hold em on xbox live havnt decided which lol

#11 Sunistra

Sunistra

Banned

• Banned
  • 76 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 03:34 PM

i stole from parents sold things spent my best friends fathers money spent every penny i had on them all i thought of from pay day tll when i could play them i was so bad i even got pound worth 2pences and changed them just so i could have a go play them ocaisonly got some help i want to play them for fun now and by things like food gas lecky instead sitting in dark for week i try to limit myself also to losing ten pound fortnite on online poker money last hell lot longer and more fun for me
trying to win enough money from gamling for car is not going to happen specialy if have problem even if you win just enough for it greed will take over and youll end up bake where was ,skint probaly for life

#12 saynowt

saynowt

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 473 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 03:56 PM

im pleased someone else came forward really brave to admit to any vice machines are programmed to win end of story but still people play them as i did i am an intelligent person but i found it very hard to get rid of this problem,playing fruit machines which was ruining my life i try to think why i started playing them and the only thing i can link to it is when my mother died i think i was lonley and had nothing else of note in my life playing machines took that all away for a while until all my money was gone then i felt even worse i have only been really free of gambling for about 5 years i like playing for fun now not the same buzz but a lot cheaper lol

#13 carlosgee

carlosgee

• Regulars
  • 1005 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 07:20 AM

Damn! hard habit to break indeed i know that feeling, just another tenner on party time take me up!jackers and i have me mopney back!. but wait it may do it again and i want another jackpot and another and another. Been there done than, I must admit sometimes i do go daft and put 30 in but that is very rare now. I nearly lost my wife and family and friends but i dint call gamecare, prob too scared i did it the silly hard way, walk into arcades with 200 and leave after putting 5 in dwindling down to zero in so i did it that way, if i got help it could have been done in half the time, but that was me. The reason the arcades have machines is to make a profit from the players. Plain and simple, rather than put a ton in one just buy one for the home and then if you cant control the habit, play at home till hearts content, and better still let the wife have the key he he he

#14 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 07:43 AM

No way - My mrs would spend all the money out of it on clothes :)

Play fme stuff instead :)
J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

#15 saynowt

saynowt

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 473 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 08:31 AM

lol good answer my missus wouldnt allow one in the house i already asked her she says its a house not a pub lol

#16 eddy_dixon

eddy_dixon

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 08:37 AM

well truth be told that pot i was talking about beside my bed holds 300 pound coins apparently and i was originally using it for a fruit machine but everytime it gets to about 150 quid i take 50 out and go and lose it. then a few days later again and agian till its empty.

then about a week ltaer ill be leaving the snooker club ill stick a 5er in and win 100 and think right thats going in the pot and not coming back out but eventually it does. its a circle thats been repeating itself since xmas.

#17 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 10:05 AM

well truth be told that pot i was talking about beside my bed holds 300 pound coins apparently and i was originally using it for a fruit machine but everytime it gets to about 150 quid i take 50 out and go and lose it. then a few days later again and agian till its empty.

then about a week ltaer ill be leaving the snooker club ill stick a 5er in and win 100 and think right thats going in the pot and not coming back out but eventually it does. its a circle thats been repeating itself since xmas.

i say you are a fruity addict and need help!!!

read my earlier post in this thread about contacting GAMCARE

also your best idea would be give the money to someone u trust and tell um that u dont want it back until u either buy say a car or your very own fruit machine.

#18 Jamesbond_007838

Jamesbond_007838

Option Explicit

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 348 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 11:43 AM

You should seek help and also open a savings account with a bank where you can go into a branch and pay in the pile of coins taking away the urge to gamble.

If they give you a card, write down the sort code / account number and cut the card up.

#19 eddy_dixon

eddy_dixon

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 07:00 PM

ok guys finished work and stuck a tenner in 5 star again, this time its being nice. very nice indeed infact. anyone who has played this machine will back me up when i say im very suprised with a 1 star super hold which cost me 3 pound to buy let the reels move 12 positions, 6 up and 6 down so i held a few 7's and won 100 quid, and then another 15 quid a few spins later. so im well chuffed after yesterday.

but again this is marred by my high leverl of greed and i get £80 changed and put 35 in pycho cash beast and get f*** all. why oh why could i not of collected it all and walked, EVERY time without fail when im considerably up can i not collect i always end up putting loads back in even though i say to myself right 5 quid back in and thats it..

think i need help. i mean im just 19 and have only been playin fruities for 4/5 months.

oh well on monday im gonna set up a savings account and set up a £100 a month direct debit into it and save up for something nice.

really sorry for boring you with this mega long post but a question to anyone who owns a machine, has this stoppedvyou wasting stupid amounts of money in pubs or do you still get urges to go and win someone else's money or is it as much fun winning jackpot of your own money back?

#20 saynowt

saynowt

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 473 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 07:42 PM

i gotta be honest the answer for me is no its not the same as winning in the pub/club i owned 2 machines and quite quickly got bored with them when i had money in my pocket.when i spent all of it in the pub/club i would then go back home and play my own .you changed 80 quit back i think that is ok but it will all go back eventually wont it .when i was at my worst i never kept any i would win mabie 50-100 quid every so often i would either put it all back standing at the machine till closing time or go on a machine crawl visiting any pub/club i could find just to try and win more obviously i never so i had to quit them it was getting out of hand i really feel for you cos i know what u go through others who read this they will know too.people who dont play them dont know how hard it is to give them up its like someone who has smoked for 20 years suddenly stopping its so hard but it can be done if you try hard enough good luck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users