• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 psyman

psyman

• New Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 11:52 PM

Hi Folks

Just for a bit of fun I've decided to do a Party Time Slotto simulator.

Its early days yet but not looking/playing too bad at the moment but I need some help.

The graphics I've got are not bad but could be better so if anyone has any good pictures I'd be grateful.

Also if anyone has the sounds for this game I need those too.

Lastly I need someone to confirm what all 20 win lines are - I've kinda guessed & know I've got some wrong.

Just for a taster I've posted a WIP picture.

Attached Files

#2 DildoDez

DildoDez

• Regulars
  • 1104 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 02:17 AM

I believe fruitman69's mega cash sim shows all 20 winlines on it - may be a good idea to check that out. just to make sure - there are some pretty wierd winlines if you ask me - i assume all machines have the same lines.

One thing i would add about this though, is take your time over it, test it, test it again, and get others to test it BEFORE you release it.

#3 psyman

psyman

• New Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 10:00 AM

Yep good idea. I'm not in a hurry to release it so I'm gonna wait till I'm happy with it first.

I dont think all S16 games have the same win lines. If I cant find out what they are I'm just gonna hav eto find a real machine and take a few pics.

#4 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 10:08 AM

This looks really good so far psyman. Sure loads of people will be scrambling for this as it's a super popular machine.

Testings really important too like Dildo says.

I will try and get a picture of the winlines for you if possible.

Good luck
J
J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

#5 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 10:23 AM

Here's a video of little devils slotto (which I will be doing after monopoly) - It definitely uses the same reel lines as Partytime slotto so you can use this. At the start of the video it hilights all the lines which should help.

Hope this helps.
rgds
J

PS how easy was it for him to get that jackpot on the video (not the usual 10000-1 lol).

Attached Files

#6 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 10:27 AM

Just a generic bmp of the machine - not scaleable though I am afraid.

Attached Files

#7 gavt1976

gavt1976

Banned

• Banned
  • 251 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 08:41 PM

it would be great if you do this game, it is a game that i like very much, i would like to be the first tester for you if i may

gav

#8 DildoDez

DildoDez

• Regulars
  • 1104 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 02:30 AM

it would be great if you do this game, it is a game that i like very much, i would like to be the first tester for you if i may

gav

No need, i'll do your feedback for you...

let me guess a little here but it will be something along the lines of "they are good graphics mate"

There we go - saved you the bother ;)

#9 Hairybum

Hairybum

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 05:13 PM

hi i have put up the attract video for slotto hope this helps i also have lots off other slotto files.(from romman)

#10 psyman

psyman

• New Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 09:13 PM

Hi Hairybum...

Where can I find the video? and what other files do you have? Mainly looking for sound files at the moment still.

Gavt I've got a tester at the moment but dont worry I dont think you will have to wait too long before I can let a version slip out. Its quite playable already but I just need to tweak a little more and hopefully get more material I can use to improve things.

Jamesb99 - thanks that video is pretty useful - might manage a sound effect or two from that too.

#11 gavt1976

gavt1976

Banned

• Banned
  • 251 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 09:36 PM

thanks mate, i will be ready to play the game and tell you what it is like after i play it

#12 Hairybum

Hairybum

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 09:45 PM

sorry if you can not find the video i uploaded it but dont know were it went i have all the sounds and jackpot music for slotto if someone points me in the right direction i will upload them or send them also have reel king and mega slot files some were let me know if any good all are complete games but wont run as you need an asrta io3 board/ loom/ rng etc also have control roms for astra party games range.

#13 psyman

psyman

• New Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 11:03 PM

Hairybum u can email some of the files to me if they arent too big (<5mb)
psyman@blueyonder.co.uk

#14 DildoDez

DildoDez

• Regulars
  • 1104 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 11:41 PM

thanks mate, i will be ready to play the game and tell you what it is like after i play it

wow, there's a novel idea!!! This guy has totally changed the world of playtesting for the better now!!!

#15 Hairybum

Hairybum

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 01:44 PM

hi mate sent you the slotto sound files if you need any more let me know.

#16 fruitman69

fruitman69

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 05:29 PM

Yep good idea. I'm not in a hurry to release it so I'm gonna wait till I'm happy with it first.

I dont think all S16 games have the same win lines. If I cant find out what they are I'm just gonna hav eto find a real machine and take a few pics.

slotto uses exactly the same winlines as my game ( megaslot ) but not in the same order......

Steve
Follow us on facebook http://www.facebook....131728946893342
www.reelsoffun.co.uk

#17 psyman

psyman

• New Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 06:30 PM

can you tell me which order they are in compared to megaslot?
Cheers !

#18 psyman

psyman

• New Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 10:57 PM

Ok just wanted to thank everyone who has help me with this project so far.

As for progress, I've managed to add sound and also squashed a small bug where the wild symbols were not paying right.

Appearance wise nothing has changed so there is little point in putting up another screen shot yet.

However I am expecting more material soon which I hope will make the game look much nicer.

As I mentioned before, it already plays quite well but these things never play quite the same as the real game so I am experimenting with different playing profiles to see which seems most accurate. I suspect the real game adapts its profile depending on whether it wants to pay out of not by for example making 7's more likely to be picked or throwing out more cherries - I'll experiment with the same thing & see if that plays any better.

Already thinking about what to do afterwards & got a couple of games in mind but will let you know when this one is closer to completion.

#19 gavt1976

gavt1976

Banned

• Banned
  • 251 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 11:05 PM

i have played the game for real today and i put in £100 and walked away with £1,500 so i am glad that you are doing the game

#20 schnook

schnook

• New Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 02:06 AM

i have played the game for real today and i put in £100 and walked away with £1,500 so i am glad that you are doing the game

£1500 from this. that would be 3x 500 jackpots or a shit load of after play.
and from 50 spins if it was on £2 play.
i do find that hard to believe. not impossible but hard to believe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users