• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 impersonator

impersonator

• New Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 11:37 PM

Hi duplu

I would just like to say that your site is fantastic I have just recently registered last nite and I would just like to let you know that I have within the past 4 weeks launched my own website which is www.retrospec-ni.me.uk I would like to know if I could have your permission to link to you site and to even use your logo, your comments about my site would be much appreciated.

impersonator

#2 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 12:03 AM

Thanks for the comments. You can indeed link to my site - you can either use the logo on the front page or go to http://www.fruit-emu...advertising.htm and download an advert.

Believe it or not I was scanning the web earlier in the evening and came across your site - it was linked from another site - can't remember which. Your site is coming along very nicely - alot of work has gone into it.

The ROMs for treasure trail I think came from Empire Games. They are an FM company who didn't allow their ROMs to be hosted. You have to go to http://www.empiregames.co.uk. Unfortunately they have stopped this as mentioned on my home page.

I'll have a look in my collection but I don't think I have them.

#3 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 12:08 AM

Also if you want a link on my site either access Web Links and add a link. Or e-mail me a banner the same size as those you see on the front page at the top. These then go on a rotation scheme - there are 12 at the moment. So with about 2000 hits a day you'll get 170 mentions!!

#4 impersonator

impersonator

• New Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 02:09 AM

Thanks for your reply, and for your comments, my site has taken some months to design and put together, with even more to come.

I will add your logo to my links section, I will see about designing a banner.

Thanks very much.

#5 impersonator

impersonator

• New Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 09:15 PM

Hi Duplu,

I have sent you an e-mail to you comments at webmaster, and tested it to make sure that it should work, as stated in the e-mail I will also post it on the home page of my site to. I have added your logo to my site in the links section and will have added 1 of you banners to.

Thanks

impersonator :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users