Help dropping big Jackpots on club machines

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 psxpirate2002

psxpirate2002

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 November 2003 - 04:55 PM

Does anyone have any Help or advice on dropping big Jackpots on club machines? ive tried and tried with no luck, im running out of money and think its should be payback time, any help much appreciated.

#2 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 05 November 2003 - 09:24 PM

unless you specify which machine, all i can say is refuse ALL wins and force it out.

There are ofcourse many exceptions to this rule. ive had roller-coaster club pay the jackpot on the first feature square, and after 4 quid in a cop n robbers got the cashpots for £250 quid.

( i also try to forget the time me and a mate put £750 in a pharos gold, that offered us £150 after the first 10 quid in..) :oops:

#3 milky1000

milky1000

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 November 2003 - 01:07 AM

mainly its down to pure luck if your playing the machine at the right time . you can`t force jackpots out of any machine, it might look like you have forced it , but you havn`t its just the time the machine wanted to pay it out. if anyone was able to force a jackpot, the fruit machine arcades would be out of buisness , don`t think there that stupid do you? lol.
or even if it was possable, lets say the jp was forced 10 times atleast 8 of the times it was forced would have ended in a loss of profit to you, so the machine is more than happy to give the 2 jp`s away to a loss itself.
theres a few £100+ jp machines that you will recognise when its abouts to drop the big one but thats about it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users