• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 mocochoco

mocochoco

• Regulars
  • 1380 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 08:53 PM

Posted ImageDOWNLOAD FROM Fruit Emu

Right well after a long time iv finally decided to release this. Runs best in mfme3.2 and as you know by now has no sound :( 9hopefully this will turn up one day).

Its currently on 5p/£5 as i couldnt find the setting to bump it up to 10p, if anyone can shed some light on this that would be great.

Big thanks goes to Ady on this one, has has been a star recently with the resourses he has provided the scene. He provided me with the best artwork iv had for a dx and i really appreciate what he has done.

Also cheers to leeham for getting these roms dumped, good man;)

Thanks also to Wearecity, mufcmufc and dtr|C90 for testing this for me..... i know theres been alot of crazy things going on in the scene recently so i appreciate thier efforts.

So after a long wait (sorry about that lol) here it is, please if you find any problems with the layout (no matter how small) let me know, id appreciate it.

Moco

Attached Files

"The cue tip is the most important thing, give me a broomstick with a good tip on it and il shoot the lights out, then sweep the joint when im done" (Willie Mosconi)

#2 Jimmy_mac

Jimmy_mac

Court Jester

• Regulars
  • 1649 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 08:56 PM

bout god damn time slow boy ;)

worth the wait though i'm sure

cheers moco, will get onto giving this one a bash, if WAC has tested it then its pretty certain to have almost no flaws...not that he's picky or anything ;)

#3 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 08:59 PM

Cheers Moco for this release. In a week where the fingers are being pointed everywhere it's good to realise that some people are still working on DX's for machines that are OK to emulate.

BTW...Why is it called Cool Millions when the JP is a fiver....lol? I guess Cool Fiver doesn't have quite the same ring to it. :)
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>It's all done in the best possible taste. :bigeyes04:</span></span>

#4 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 09:05 PM

Eagerly awaited release Rob, I appriciate your comments...thank-you, but you did the work fella believe me!

Let's not let the '5' get in the way of this One!....please, isn't this the idea of FME?, pretty sure it isn't!

Such a basic image and no classic..............sorry to offend here but it's in text.....

FUCKING GREAT JOB MOCO!

As you said, Spa & Leeham too......TEAMWORK all round here, Moco completed the jigsaw......

Well done and thanks for this 'unknown to me' machine I can enjoy.

#5 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 10:05 PM

cheers moco for this release i will enjoy playing it while listening to ac/dc

#6 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 10:14 PM

Thanks for the release.

The wait has been well worth the wait - cheers mocochoco!
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

speed

#7 Toddyuk

Toddyuk

æ„›

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1279 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 10:34 PM

Cheers Moco looks superb ;)

#8 l3ullets

l3ullets

• New Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 10:44 PM

Cheers for a mighty fine release.

Much appriciated.

#9 Proud and Mary

Proud and Mary

• Regulars
  • 110 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 01:49 AM

yeah kewl !

sick upload bro !

great work ! :bigeyes09:

t.h.a.n.x mocochoco ! :bigeyes20:

#10 Dr DX

Dr DX

Daddy To A Little Angel

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1836 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 08:05 AM

what happened to the thanks button? anyway very nice release i will be playing this for hours later, was worth the wait indeed. again very nice

DR
Women are #@#@#@#s....

#11 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 05:16 PM

Don't let soud get ya down...Nothing in the world is perfect and we all know that;) Some things you can't help:) This machine was around Brighton when I went down in the Summer, then the Dome got turned to Doctor Who, then an Ice rink and now another arcade.
And to think of the work and the dedication put into the layout...As ady said with very, very hard images to work with I couldn't agree more about the f*****g GOOD WORK!:D

Now my maximum is 2 hours on one Emu in one go... Lets see if I can beat it

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#12 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 05:45 PM

Would just like to show how basic the scan was on this.....I know this is a Pic, but I deleted the scan hence the flash as I just took it for this thread.

What I sent is what you see and the reels of course....A few blanks there, Oh and the buttons?........I didn't have them, they were drawn.

Attached Files

#13 cja272

cja272

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1489 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 06:17 PM

cheers thank you

#14 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 06:45 PM

Well lovely machine MOCO big thanks to all you guys involved in this one..Keep up the good work :)
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#15 badboy0

badboy0

Banned

• Banned
  • 339 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 04:47 PM

i tried it first on mfme 32 then all the other MFME's but it just comes up with "Invalid layout",Ive even downloaded the MFME 3.2 emulator 5 times but it still comes up with the same thing....help!

#16 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 04:58 PM

i tried it first on mfme 32 then all the other MFME's but it just comes up with "Invalid layout",Ive even downloaded the MFME 3.2 emulator 5 times but it still comes up with the same thing....help!

Amazed you don't know by now..........

Open a layout in a wrong Emulator and its advised to re-unzip before trying in a new version in case of any currupted files.....

MFME v.3.0 and v3.2 works lovely here and everywhere else too!

#17 tsotsoleta

tsotsoleta

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 07:42 AM

:bigeyes04: gj!!!!!!!!!

./bow

Kiki

#18 tsotsoleta

tsotsoleta

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 07:45 AM

a late ty ...but so recent on this forum..omg lately it's like a job for me ..cause i read and reaaaaaaaad and readddddd and read..and it doesn end;P

./dead

Kiki

#19 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 03:08 PM

a late ty ...but so recent on this forum..omg lately it's like a job for me ..cause i read and reaaaaaaaad and readddddd and read..and it doesn end;P

./dead

Kiki

Yes, quite! ;)
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

speed

#20 badboy0

badboy0

Banned

• Banned
  • 339 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 05:07 PM

ta for this one,there was a dx of this one i downloaded from here a while back and the dx loaded ok,but couldnt do anything with it,no buttons flashing no matrix display,nuffink!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users