The £2 Bar?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 Shooer magooer

Shooer magooer

• Regulars
  • 255 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 03:45 AM

Fruit Emu is purely for my enjoyment. I do try a couple of little things that'd be costly to try in real life and most likely pointless. All I've ever found is that "What I've wanted to try but never bothered as it sounds stupid and would waste my money" is exactly that - a waste of money. Ideas such as putting £300 into Andy Capp and taking no wins to see if it makes it pay massively over % - no it doesn't, big surprise, but in Fruit Emu, you can try for free. Things like turning down all wins over £3 on Dr. Who for ages, eventually it'll spin in red sevens - why does it do that? Seperate banks for jackpots and cash wins? Maybe, you still can't empty it though. It'll do jackpot streaks when it wants to, not when I refuse £6 wins for £200 of credits. Just means I'll get more jackpot wins paid out by rolling in I suppose. Nice programming. I also tried just collecting jackpots, I think it rolled in blue sevens now and again and kept offerring TARDIS on the board. Again, it'll do its rolls when it wants to - great program though and I had fun playing with it in ways I never would in the wild. We all play machines to 'beat' the machine. Using tools to fraud the machine is most definitely CHEATING and is not CRICKET. I prefer to play the program, not the cabinet!

There is one machine on the emulator that works a treat for paying out massively if you refuse all wins for a 100 quid or so..ACE Open The Box. I have a ROM saved after i have put in over 200 quid and it pays out loads, £3 repeats on the note box all the time and jackpots nudging in often too. Try it, you'll love it!

#22 djcr

djcr

Confused drunk

• New Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 10:30 AM

I used to have an Open The Box up until this time last year when my missus forced me to sell it on ebay much to my distress. And I did that for real a couple of times just to see what happens. It did exactly that - went berserk, but one day I was deliberately refusing all wins on it and went to eat my tea. While I was there my dear old nan went on it and totally emptied it of my cash - we had an agreement that if either played and won it was ours for the keeping. I could have cried - she got about £100 in £'s and 20's and emptied my two token tubes as well. She agreed to let me have the tokens back though :-)
Thank god i'm an atheist....

#23 Zoltar

Zoltar

Former Fat Bastard.....

• Gold Supporters
  • 1810 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 04:51 PM

I used to have an Open The Box up until this time last year when my missus forced me to sell it on ebay much to my distress. And I did that for real a couple of times just to see what happens. It did exactly that - went berserk, but one day I was deliberately refusing all wins on it and went to eat my tea. While I was there my dear old nan went on it and totally emptied it of my cash - we had an agreement that if either played and won it was ours for the keeping. I could have cried - she got about £100 in £'s and 20's and emptied my two token tubes as well. She agreed to let me have the tokens back though :-)

Yeah. You got a good price for that as I was hell-bent on grabbing it. Especially with it having the £4.80 roms. I didn't win the bid though. Shame really as those same roms would have been added to the scenes resources.

Is this the one?

Attached Files

• Attached File  8f_1.jpg   31.84KB   42 downloads

#24 djcr

djcr

Confused drunk

• New Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 08:05 PM

Yeah that's the one! I miss it even more now. The buyer was well chuffed with it's condition - it was mint. No amount of money would have softened the loss though.
I feel really stupid now coz if i'd have sat back and thought about it at the time I would have been on here first to see how I could've contributed to the scene with it. If i remember right too back then there was an appeal for SpAce roms and glass scans/photos.
Too late crying about it now though.

#25 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 08:39 PM

Kill the missus!!!! ;)

Hit her over the head with one of those £2 bar cheat thingies....lol
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>It's all done in the best possible taste. :bigeyes04:</span></span>

#26 djcr

djcr

Confused drunk

• New Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 08:45 PM

lol. That's a bloody tempting idea......
Either that or choke her with one of them "RF Manipulators" lmao.

#27 impact

impact

Error 9.4

• Regulars
  • 1280 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 04:26 PM

lol djcr reading that. feed the other half tokens and make her payout she may also start alarming coin jams , and get the same problem like from my other half she always packs up when due to drop a jackpot
.._-=It`s not a problem only a challenge =-_..

#28 spoonboy

spoonboy

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 07:15 PM

ne1 selling thse? My aunt has a battl ax in her cafe and i wanna try it!

#29 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 07:17 PM

battl ax in her cafe [/SIZE][/B']and i wanna try it!

Cant you just ask her to leave...no need to assult her...pmsl

#30 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 08:52 PM

lol Ady.

So you would rip off your own Aunt eh Spoony?

Feck off!!!
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>It's all done in the best possible taste. :bigeyes04:</span></span>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users