jpm;s MEGABUCKS

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ziggy

ziggy

• Regulars
  • 662 posts

Posted 30 October 2003 - 01:40 AM

Just a quick question, what does the red 7 mean/do on this machine? Doesnt seem to effect any feature.

Thanks

#2 Pgamblin

Pgamblin

Old but still not as old as Ady

• Regulars
  • 1382 posts

Posted 30 October 2003 - 09:51 AM

I know this but i cant quite remember.....

Doesnt it offer a super feature when you land on one and the number is red....

Been a while since i played i but i will have a check later if no one else has come back with the answers.
N/A

#3 ziggy

ziggy

• Regulars
  • 662 posts

Posted 30 October 2003 - 07:35 PM

No, dont think so.Have taken a feature whilst its showing that red seven and nowt happens.Not like ceasars palace,hot shot ect...

Cheers anyway.

#4 jay2

jay2

Boing Boing

• Regulars
  • 706 posts

Posted 30 October 2003 - 10:34 PM

this has been bugging me for ages ive played and played this fruity but still cannot find out what for.must be a hidden feature.very very very well hidden

#5 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 30 October 2003 - 10:40 PM

I used to play this machine - It was the one that appeared before Viva Rock Vegas in my most 'local' local :) lol :D

As a 'MegaBucks' veteran, I can honestly say that AFAIK the Red 7 has f**k all to do with the machine - I haven't played the emulation but maybe the 7 is too red in the layout?

The 'Super' Feature was obtained by filling in one of each reel symbol to the left of the machine, once this was filled in the machine went 'boing' and I think the machine went Blue, but I may be wrong :)

Basically, forget the 7, look out for a Bonus on the 1st spin [given by a 2], and Boards offering over £3. It will often give the top feature as per Pinball Wizard/BFM Stag Nite/ and clones, but the top feature is rarely worth more than the JP amount :D

Hope that helps in some small, significant way :)

BarcrestBenito!

[b.t.w. I 'intend' to be at the ATEI, look out for an 18yr old who cannot grow a convincing beard, and tends to keep a military style short haircut :D]
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#6 ziggy

ziggy

• Regulars
  • 662 posts

Posted 31 October 2003 - 09:17 PM

A bit daft of jpm really isnt it ? It doesnt seem to serve any purpose whatsoever.

cheers anyway

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users