Few more problems with me JPM rollercoaster

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 matty21

matty21

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 01:34 PM

when i brought it there was no keys with it so i had to drill the locks and fit new ones but now when i goto lock the back door it doesnt lock completely so theres still a little cap where any slight movement and the machine will reset and come up door open is there any way of fixing this ? ie tighten locks more/get smaller locks ect ect ?? also ive noticed my mech seems to get jammed alot some pound coins will go threw fine then some wont which is abit annoying as i have to move my machine to open it up and clear it

#2 matty21

matty21

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 02:38 PM

ive managed to sort the mech problem out but the lock/door issue is still there

#3 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 03:02 PM

A smple way to fix it temporaraly is to swap the wires on the back door switch round. top 2 on bottom and bottom 2 on top. then leave the door open. it will now play as if the door were shut. It doesnt look as pretty or go flush against the wall but it will play normally.

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#4 stevedude2

stevedude2

• Regulars
  • 1043 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 03:20 PM

Yes you could do as Guitar suggests for a quick fix.

Or you could tape the door-switch down so it thinks the door is on all the time, or simply reverse the wires as above, take the door-switch off the bracket and let it hang loose. Then you can put the door on and keep your cash nice and safe.
Watch out! There's a SIG thief about...

#5 Jimbob219

Jimbob219

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 358 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 12:04 AM

As people have said tape down the button which is meant to be pushed down.

But when you say it doesn't lock completely is it that the button isn't being pushed down or will it not fit in.

#6 matty21

matty21

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 06:05 PM

ive sorted it now just needed to fit two bolts on it one on the out side and one on inside so it locks firmly now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users