Fruit Machine Emptiers !!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 stuarthart19

stuarthart19

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 08:42 PM

after readin a previouse thread started to look on the net just to see if there was ways or was all myths. i came across this device REMOTE MICROWAVE JAMMER DEVICE from this site http://www.superarcadia.com/. and peoples coments on this http://b3.boards2go....d.cgi?&user=WGP

does any1 no if this is real and actually works?

#2 big_sah

big_sah

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 05:08 PM

Its some stupid device used on cars, u know the central locking crappy device. I mean I haven't literally used one or paid for one but I hear thay are bogus and are a HUGE CON. My m8 told me never to fall for it. He paid £100 back in 2003. Purchase at your own risk m8.

#3 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 06:17 PM

i dont think these forums like people openly discussing emptier systems - as these are illegal methods.

that said, what sort of tool does it take to buy a rf manipulator or microwave jammer? infact if people didnt buy these things then the sellers would not bother. bottom line is that *IF* i had any such device the follwing would happen -

a. i would not tell anyone, just make thousands per day myself.
2. i would not sell any such device that made thousands, for the same
price as a car key fob
3. i certainly would not avertise in ebay telling the whole world.

(the contradiction to all of this is that the methods did absolutely nothing, and i was actually selling a car key fob, and that i did want to advertise on ebay)

Attached Files

#4 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 06:23 PM

Way I see it, machines are there to be played, not defrauded. While the above methods don't work, if people are buying them with the intention of making money from fruit machines... well... fools and their money are easily parted :)

Either play them for fun and accept the inevitable (you'll probably lose), or don't play them and be glad you didn't waste your money.
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#5 RegularPlayer

RegularPlayer

• New Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 07:41 PM

The thing is: Those devices (i.e. the ones commonly sold on ebay as RF are not even RF devices they are IR devices - completly differnt thing!)

I dont think I have ever come across anyone who has ever had an RF device work for them (and lets face it we ALL know someone who has bought one)

That site is run by ***********
AVOID HIM!

If you take the time to look over that message board with a critics eye you will see that the majority of the posotive comments on it are from the same email address but under different names - i.e. darrel himself.

Infact the only ones from differnt email addresses are all negative....

Edited by adydb...........lets not get into slander please...Fruit-Emu is after all about FME ;)

#6 moneymad martian

moneymad martian

• New Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 08:20 PM

I think Ben summised this perfectly. "A fool and his money..."

However, emptier "systems" (RF et al) are not illegal to own. Using the thing is VERY illegal! If you find one that works, that is....which on eBay you will not!

My advice is, if you can't afford to lose, you simply can't afford it. The advent of Red Gaming taught me that lesson!
Take me to your leader....

#7 cliffc

cliffc

• Regulars
  • 946 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 06:30 AM

I think Ben summised this perfectly. "A fool and his money..."

However, emptier "systems" (RF et al) are not illegal to own. Using the thing is VERY illegal! If you find one that works, that is....which on eBay you will not!

My advice is, if you can't afford to lose, you simply can't afford it. The advent of Red Gaming taught me that lesson!

Hi

The top and bottom of this is that thay dont work thay never will work, however if you want to spend that much money on a car alarm key fob with 2 1p coins in them thats up to you, you would be better off putting the cash in a fruit machine and playing legaly, you would stand more chance of getting something back.

There is a device that will empty machines it was featured on the challenge TV show worlds greatest gambling scams, and was built by a guy in Blackpool, but he had to make each one for each machine type, obviously thay did not show the device in action, but looking at the shape of it you had to push it up the payout slot, and there was an IR light on the end and this in some whay interfeared with some thing on the hopper causeing it to drop its entire contents. All though the arcades knew something was going on thay did not know what or by who, and the guy was only caught when his bank told the local plod about the suspisious activity on his bank account somrthing to do with the £30+ grand that had been payed into his account over a short period, he was only about 18, thay have to do this by law its to do with anti-terror legeslation, obviously plod started watching him and he was arrested all of his cash was sezed and he got banged up for few years.

CLiff C

#8 mocochoco

mocochoco

• Regulars
  • 1380 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 11:22 AM

See..... you start one of these bullshit threads and let i ride and they start popping up again...

Been covered before people search for it

"The cue tip is the most important thing, give me a broomstick with a good tip on it and il shoot the lights out, then sweep the joint when im done" (Willie Mosconi)

#9 RegularPlayer

RegularPlayer

• New Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 11:58 AM

If people want to discuss it, then what is the problem mochoo.choo!? Isnt that what a forum is for - its the internet not a concentration camp, what would your prefer a topic archive or an active forum???? :thumbs_down:

IR devices do work - but requite an extended IR diode - they are extremley hard to master and very hard to use without arrising attention.

Rf =bullshit miracle product!

Barring etc = does work but is similar to taking a bat to a machine -

Dont buy an emptying device.... Very Few pro's can succsesfully use these devices and get away with it..... More for the carrer criminal than the average punter who wants a few hundred to go on holiday with.

#10 kensplace2

kensplace2

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 11:32 PM

Most car fobs are not infra-red, as if they were, they would not operate through clothing, walls etc. They are radio frequency, but still, they only work on cars, not fruit machines.

Suprised they are not selling them as cash machine manipulators, with the same old lines, it will interfere with the eproms in the machine etc.. Sheesh what bollocks they come out with.

#11 Mavroz

Mavroz

odd job man...

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 12:26 AM

Hi, i do not post a lot, but i must say what a crock of shite these boards / messages are that offer info on emptiers that give this sort of payback, please do not be fooled as they are a load of bollocks.

These methods / empty devices are complete and utter SHIT, they do not work and will never work, you and everyone else that believes this are going to spend a lot of hard earned cash trying to find out or buy the info.

They are just INCOME SUPPORT wallers trying to blag money from innocent tax payers who go to work to earn a honest crust who like to spend a few pounds in the fruities.

DO NOT BE SUCKED IN BY THEIR BULLSHIT --- IT DOES NOT WORK,,, Believe me.

Please copy and post this thread/post on all sites you visit as i am fed up of every one of you believing this crap and giving cash to everyone.

FACE IT IF IT WORKED EVERYONE WOULD BE MINTED WOULDN'T THEY??????

ARE YOU????

#12 mocochoco

mocochoco

• Regulars
  • 1380 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 12:46 AM

If people want to discuss it, then what is the problem mochoo.choo!? Isnt that what a forum is for - its the internet not a concentration camp, what would your prefer a topic archive or an active forum???? :thumbs_down:

This isnt a f*****g fruit machine cheat or ' do these fecking key fobs work so i can cheat fruit machines cos im to lazy to get a job' site you ARSE.

This is a fruit machine EMULATION site, we emulate machine that arnt in the wild anymore to preserve and enjoy them..... not to discuss how to rip off ones that are still about!

Also these topics have been discussed already on here so a simple SEARCH the forums might be better rather than making these pointless threads that are nothing to do with what the sites here for...

does that answer you question?

Although coming from someone who over 50% of thier posts on here are in emptier threads you post doesnt suprise me :p

and by the way its MOCOCHOCO you tit

"The cue tip is the most important thing, give me a broomstick with a good tip on it and il shoot the lights out, then sweep the joint when im done" (Willie Mosconi)

#13 YarmouthPunter

YarmouthPunter

• New Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 07:58 AM

f***-a-Doodle-Doo.. Shut up and get on with your life.. Noone cares! Some random made a thread about emptiers, and people posted, this thread will be gone by tonight.. Stop crying!
Machines owned:
Eastenders ~ Queen Vic
Cash Lab

Looking for:

Physcho Cash Beast

#14 mocochoco

mocochoco

• Regulars
  • 1380 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 11:33 AM

I was a bit tired and grumpy last night lol :lol:

#15 RegularPlayer

RegularPlayer

• New Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 07:08 PM

This is a Emu forum that has a "REAL fruit machine" section.. Hence not for the discussion of emulators BUT REAL fruitys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users