Photo
- - - - -

Is it only features!?!?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you always play for the feature board? (0 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you always play for the feature board?

1. Yes (6 votes [60.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

2. No (4 votes [40.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

3. Don't care / get lost idot (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 jonboy

jonboy

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 October 2003 - 12:15 PM

I'm interested to know, is just playing a fruit machine for 3 in a row dead? Personally even if I nudge in a win, I always exchange for the feature board where possible. Been that way for donkies it seems. Does anyone still play fruities -just- to get high-prized fruits on the line? Is it even possible to spin in a JP directly, or does it -always- come from features? Let me know what you think via the poll!

#2 Jez_Shaw

Jez_Shaw

• New Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 24 October 2003 - 12:40 PM

It all depends how the machine is playing, and how far up the cash ladder I am. Most of the time I would exchange for the feature, however. The difficulty is that if you were, say, at £5 and exchanged, the chances are you would either start the board on a crap feature, or the cash value would be lower. If the machine was in 'pay nowt' mode, then you would probably get killed on the first or second spin. I have seen all sizes of win drop in on all sorts of different machines, but they usually drop straight in without any prior holds. I have even had three holds in a row for the JP. Also the 'hidden features' (hold one reel, x nudges next, hold three symbols above win-line etc.) have also given JP's. I think the basic rule is that if the machine wants to give you a Jackpot that easily, it doesn't matter what you do, it will give you it. :lol:

#3 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 October 2003 - 03:00 PM

high wins are very possible. ive nudged in red bars off mystery nudge for £15 on beer guide, also had a £15 jackpot on spartacash off steppa from the bonus. and beaver las vegas gave 'let em spin' on the jackpot for £25 once!!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users