alth

#142 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 08:50 PM

I wasn't sure who I wanted to win - in the end the only deciding factor was national cuisine, and it'll be a cold day in hell before I eat snails.

Congrats to Italy :)

Don't forget people, their victory gives us hope - you don't have to crap out of Penalty Shootouts FOR ALL ETERNITY :)
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#143 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 08:58 PM

I wasn't sure who I wanted to win - in the end the only deciding factor was national cuisine, and it'll be a cold day in hell before I eat snails.

Congrats to Italy :)

lol thats the funniest post of the week........nice One

#144 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 09:07 PM

talk about a disgrace, what the hell was he thinking of ?? i have to assume that this other official had time to review video evidence that was to lead to his send off. i switched it off after the shoot-out but would have to assume he did not go up to receive his medal, as he was in disgrace and received a red card?

total noob.

#145 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 09:09 PM

world cup was 99% over for the betting shops when England were out. i took an amazing 5 coupons on the italy/france and 3 of them were £100 no-goalscorer @ 5/1

kerching..

#146 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2006 - 10:42 PM

I love the weighted odds for England 6/1 I got offered I was like are you mental? 25/1 if they had a fit front line!

alth

#147 bennett04

bennett04

• New Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 11:21 AM

i thought you might want to see it again!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users