156 replies to this topic

#41 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 23 January 2004 - 10:58 PM

'down my local one night on new monopoly machine i put in about £10-£15 (was playin dead) took the complete pink property feature off the board (where it steps red symbols adding one to cash stack for everyone on winline till it feels like stopping), stepped to £25 and then kept stepping for 2 more !!!!! gave £25 which repeated once, then next board went IM £25 no repeat, then next go got £11 off monopoly board which repeated, and took another £10 out in afterplay....... guess that counts as over £100 streak......
larsltd
nothing like a streak outta the blue.... '

Sounds like the start of a method for the clones, which include the last of the Lord of the Rings trilogy by BFM. I watched someone on the original tonight [i.e Snake Rattle and Roll clone] and I thank god for the fact I don't play them any more after watching him lose!!!

BarcrestBenito

P.S I agree with the above on this one...if the machine doesn't repeat it would normally spin. The only exceptions are ones where the JP WINLINE SYMBOLS do not cause the 'REPEAT CHANCE' - a good example of this would be a machine like the great new Rocky Horror Picture Show [BWB] DX, hosted on this here very site!

To be honest [I think I am right in saying this machine is an EPOCH tech, either Global/Maygay/Impulse] I would expect nothing less than a £75 'weird' streak, seeing as how they have been known to take about a £100 cashbox before paying out a reasonable win.
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#42 Bilvoncfc

Bilvoncfc

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 January 2004 - 10:48 AM

when u get a JP repeat and it doesn't repeat it spins the reels tho doesnt it?

Not always, no!

As for martinmeu, course there aint no hard feelings mate, I never took it to heart.

No worries dude!

#43 davies

davies

• Regulars
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 January 2004 - 02:20 PM

iv'e had 120 off the top feature on both cashanova and aftershock.
Also had 100 streak from monopoly and lotr. Both repeated twice on jackpot with another one next board.

Has anyone ever had a decent streak from tubuler bells? Its been in my local arcade for 2 weeks now and I haven't had more than a jackpot with a little afterplay.

#44 subby

subby

• Regulars
  • 196 posts

Posted 24 January 2004 - 02:27 PM

my most was £112 .. from party time arena but it had been backing since i started playing it

#45 martinmeu

martinmeu

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 289 posts

Posted 24 January 2004 - 02:29 PM

regaurding davies question tubular bell hmmmm a game you seem to after force but usually get a flashing board then another jp after wins usually about 70.00 i have had about £105.00 ok for small regular wins but if you see it getting hammered and you have quiet abit off money on you then you should get a profit hope this helps you.

#46 Protocol

Protocol

• New Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 25 January 2004 - 03:51 AM

£3 streak from crazy fruit!

#47 Viking

Viking

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 02:46 PM

We had a great Austin Powers in my local. I think I must have taken almost as much as the landlord out of it :)

One Friday night I had a few quid in it to see how it was playing. Put about a fiver in, and first feature was IM. Now it wasn't backing so I thought it might be on the back of a JP for the streakpot. Took the mega AP feature, which gave two TS repeats, then another two repeats for 125! True, my profit wasn't as much as the 120 it might have been, since I didn't know how low it was before the streak, I put enough back in to make sure it didn't empty. (Always a bad move if you like the machine amd want it to stay)

Only time I ever had 4 repeats on a £25 JP, all off an IM. Nice. And a great machine.

#48 martinmeu

martinmeu

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 289 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 03:11 PM

my biggest streak was about three years ago on a black and white special got the run played it out then could'nt believe my look another fiver in and it ran again £154.00 in total came up with ioy £29.00 call attendant. £15.00 jp machine not one jp was given through this run.

#49 LeoS

LeoS

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 03:17 PM

Three years ago (when we had the good old dutch guilders..) I was in a pub where I had to play a biljarts tournament. I threw 15 guilders (60 point)in a machine, played a bit and suddenly my telephone ringed... Just to be sure I could hear the person on the other end I went to the toilet and asked a mate standing next to me to play further. At the moment I went I had approx 30 points left. When I came back (three minutes later..)my mate made it 2600 points!!! This is an amount of 650 dutch guilders (approx £200,-)..

You´re right... it was not my streak..only my money!!
Gr. LeoS ©

#50 george999

george999

• New Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 07:42 PM

i won £64 out of temple of treasure, put £15 in,

i got £25 jackpot + repeat chance

i also had £14 in the bank, i collected the hidden feature

#51 Bimlod

Bimlod

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 11:36 PM

I got stampede and got £178 it was so funny the whold arcade was lookincos its the only big machine inthere everyone could see the bigscreen sayin £100 and you could hear people sayin itwill stop now then the first reeel stopped and every on was like wow its sill goin and then they all stopped for another £25. The funniest thing is it was an o ver 18'sd arcade and i was 15. since then most ive had was £90ish in bancock hotel (not an actual streak but within £2) & IT WAAS ONLY AN £8 JACKIE!!! apart from theese 2 extreme luck cases ive never wone over £30 except from the occassional £35 from the £15jp smokey bikin (my fav machine) a wee tip for this machine is when u get invincible wait till the number is a 7 to take hilo notes to guarentee the 1st couple usually.

#52 martinmeu

martinmeu

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 289 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 05:40 PM

just beat my own biggiest streak got to see if anyone has had more than this of a partygames £20.00 in for 2X£1.00 1x£5.00 then £25.00 up on top feature £104.00 stopped went up again £46.00 total £182.00 thats not a bad £20 quids worth. still probably a grand down on this, since its release.

#53 tracey2

tracey2

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 390 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 06:19 PM

You jammy git. I've played, lose and now don't play those Party Time type machines. Don't get me wrong you can make a packet on them but also lose a packet and i think in my experience the odds are stacked with the machine. :(

#54 raverpat

raverpat

Retired punter of 16 years

• Regulars
  • 233 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 06:28 PM

Party time is without a doubt the worst machine ever made. The thing use to be the death of me. No matter how good the poach was and no matter how much money had gone over the back before hand I always got shafted by these.
Let's smash Partytime.

#55 tracey2

tracey2

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 390 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 06:32 PM

I know how you feel, its sickening how much these can take before paying big and its always some old grannie usualy off a pound who gets the big 'un.

#56 raverpat

raverpat

Retired punter of 16 years

• Regulars
  • 233 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 06:37 PM

Yep totally agree t2. I have seen the things go empty from time to time but never happened for me, quite often turned a good day into a bad one.
Let's smash Partytime.

#57 ziggy

ziggy

• Regulars
  • 662 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 11:34 PM

These party times and clones do streak BIG, but it seems to be more of a staggered streak most of the time.I.e, get a big win up top of over £70 then it might take £20 back before going up top for another £70+.Very similar to the oxo link up,hence the £250 hoppers.

Anyone seen the new party time plasma screen link up ? Looks rather spliffing !

#58 stav

stav

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 02:51 AM

:cry: Sadly my loses out way my wins. On a thomas cherry seven i managed to empty for £200, and the two magic ten's in the same showboat arcade i also emptied the magic seven total income of what you call a streak £800. I only wen't out with a £300 pound stake that day. After trying to emulate the same experience for the following 6 months ended up in a total lose of £4500 so moral of this story don't gamble. I haven't posted before because no one so far has seemed to be at the same adicted level as me. Now fortunatly haven't gambled for a week now but I know I will again and this site neither helps or hinders. If any one knows any tricks for electrocoin OXO club and stuff or has anyone got a magic ten for sale give us a shout.

#59 stav

stav

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 02:55 AM

Just a quick tip on party times when you play you should count youre wins. after any partry time feature it must give another one in 17wins up to the 17 it usualy gives them on even numbers. Also if you use youre magic nudges ie nudge 2 let the 3rd nudge come down on it's own you tend to get more wins. When countring wins remember whn you receive a Jackpot through normal play youre win counter is reset to zero.

#60 Guest_lukeskywalker_*

Guest_lukeskywalker_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2004 - 08:19 AM

put 50p in a give us a break club once 10p play £100 jp and on the second spin it dropped three cashpot symbols in and one above and gave me a nudge!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users