Posted 05 April 2006 - 09:40 AM

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...1QQcmdZViewItem

#2 MAGIK

MAGIK

• Gold Supporters
  • 195 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 09:51 AM

bet that auction gets pulled lol
why didnt he use the feedback center like anyone else?

#3 Amber_Nectar

Amber_Nectar

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 10:14 AM

bet that auction gets pulled lol
why didnt he use the feedback center like anyone else?

He should use PayPal! ;)

#4 deedsmob1

deedsmob1

• New Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 10:20 AM

i got sumit the other day of ebay.the woman wanted paying by a postal order,didnt even know wot the hell 1was felt a right prat asking wot i should do with it at the post office.im sticking wit paypal from now on.
one day i might b giving advice instead of asking.

#5 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 10:34 AM

Is the date on the cheque is 2005 - and the date on the photo is 2001... I mean something dodgy about the whole picture anyway - Why would he just be getting around to putting this on if it was from 2005???
J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

#6 deedsmob1

deedsmob1

• New Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 10:38 AM

Is the date on the cheque is 2005 - and the date on the photo is 2001... I mean something dodgy about the whole picture anyway - Why would he just be getting around to putting this on if it was from 2005???

it says 8/3/2006 not 2005
and the date on the photo is probly of his digicam
one day i might b giving advice instead of asking.

#7 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 10:40 AM

What does the 24May05 refer to then?? But why is the picture dated 2001.. I suppose wrong date on his camera probably.... Guess I should feel an idiot for not reading it properly - but then again.. I don't really.. Guess I am just a self satisfied/ smug git.. But it works for me... ;)
J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

#8 mocochoco

mocochoco

• Regulars
  • 1380 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 11:58 AM

i got sumit the other day of ebay.the woman wanted paying by a postal order,didnt even know wot the hell 1was felt a right prat asking wot i should do with it at the post office.im sticking wit paypal from now on.

i think postal orders are top notch mate...... just take it to the post office and you'v got your cash, easier than paypal IMO.

"The cue tip is the most important thing, give me a broomstick with a good tip on it and il shoot the lights out, then sweep the joint when im done" (Willie Mosconi)

#9 mictas_1

mictas_1

• Regulars
  • 70 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 01:13 PM

just thought i would let you all know for no apparent reason at all

if you check out the guys feedback and look at the above mentioned item then click the item number you will see it was for the godfather dvd box set now if you look at the other items for sale at the bottom of the page he has a 1p a go bandit for sale

i had someone buy a watch of me on ebay about a year ago i waited five working days for the cheque to clear then sent the person the watch three days later the cheque bounced .. the halifax claims for a cheque to clear fully it takes two weeks .......paypal only now

#10 Amber_Nectar

Amber_Nectar

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 01:17 PM

i think postal orders are top notch mate...... just take it to the post office and you'v got your cash, easier than paypal IMO.

Or pay it in at any bank too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users