Mpu 5 Emulation <----- OR WAS :)

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#1 lordapm

lordapm

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 07:38 PM

Hi just wondered if anyone could tell me if there is a future possibility of emulating MPU 5 machine's.... I would love to get some of the newer machine's on emulation.. Prob a stupid question but might as well ask.. cheers

#2 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 07:42 PM

A member since Mid 2005....and a Question like this!!!

Either visits Once a decade or cannot read/be bothered to read forums!

#3 mrgspot

mrgspot

Fancy It Ladies, Oh Yeah

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 08:07 PM

shocking, cant believe we keep reading these nonsense posts.
Posted Image

---------------------------------------------------

"Yippee Ki Ya Kimasabi"..

#4 Jimmy_mac

Jimmy_mac

Court Jester

• Regulars
  • 1649 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 08:12 PM

feeling in a generous mood so benefit of the doubt will be given by me on this one.

Basically no, its still a technology in use wihch means it wont be emulated until the manufacturers decide to stop using it. Which to be honest doesnt look like happening anytime soon.

I've seen posts over two years old asking this same question and people saying hopefully in a couple of years. Well that time is up and still nothing.

There is also the added fun and games of creating an emu to run this technology too which is not gonna be an easy thing to create and seeing as theres only a few emu designers out there we are limited in resources for making it.

Basically fella, i would forget about it for now, if there is any hope of it ever appearing and its confirmed. Believe me it will be emblazoned across the main page of this forum.

In fact i think a few members might even get it tattooed on their arse

#5 lordapm

lordapm

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 08:20 PM

Thanks for your reply.

#6 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2006 - 09:46 PM

Is Crazy Fruits done yet?

alth

#7 Jimmy_mac

Jimmy_mac

Court Jester

• Regulars
  • 1649 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 09:53 PM

bloody double post crap....ignore please

#8 Jimmy_mac

Jimmy_mac

Court Jester

• Regulars
  • 1649 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 09:54 PM

Is Crazy Fruits done yet?

alth

yes it is altharic..are you new here? perhaps you should visit the knowledgebase for more information ;)

#9 chan

chan

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 218 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 10:26 PM

has anyone got ant cheats.............yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

#10 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 10:41 PM

I Want Pie Factory!!!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>It's all done in the best possible taste. :bigeyes04:</span></span>

#11 Guest_madman_*

Guest_madman_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2006 - 10:57 PM

ffs..

still think when you register there should be a separate thread that you have to answer 2 questions to before you advance to the main forums.
what dont we emulate here.? mpu f*****g 5

what machies cant you find here.? partytime ect ect.

#12 Liverpool2008

Liverpool2008

I come back every now and then :p

• Regulars
  • 2246 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 11:10 PM

ffs..

still think when you register there should be a separate thread that you have to answer 2 questions to before you advance to the main forums.

I Agree Madman

MP5 Forums / Topic

Remember That MP5 Is NOT avalible ,, and wont be avalible for a long time

so save ya posts and typing for once Hey !

Oh and Post something more interesting and think before ya type

THANKYOU
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='https://www.facebook...?ref=hl</a></a>

#13 renoufchr

renoufchr

Arcade Mod

• Regulars
  • 396 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 11:22 PM

what about epoch ;)
lol

#14 skabaz

skabaz

Engineer of the World

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2778 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 11:27 PM

not too long i would imagine(epoch)

tech is becoming phased out.

baz

#15 frankster200

frankster200

• Regulars
  • 51 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 11:45 PM

ffs..

What is the f*****g problem with people asking questions??

No f***er ever reads the rules or terms and conditions or anything. Just politely tell people that it is not emulated or it is not a cheat site or such like. Jimmy_mac's post is a decent polite response not like what most people get for asking a question. You guys are a f*****g disgrace.

#16 chan

chan

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 218 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 11:55 PM

whys that then? maybe because we have seen the particular question hundreds of times? and the moderators who also get sick of the same questions usually deal with it. its basic common sense the current machines are sited for one purpose, to make money so no one in their right mind would make the tech available for the likes of US to disect it ok, i think it would be wise to stick a banner on the homepage stating NO MPU5 NO CURRENT MACHINES this might then stop these posts

#17 Jimmy_mac

Jimmy_mac

Court Jester

• Regulars
  • 1649 posts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 12:04 AM

We do not emulate any current machines such as Crazy Fruits, Party Time or Pie Factory. All newer machines cannot be emulated and you will therefore not find them on this site (in fact you will not find them on any site, so save yourself some time and stop trawling the internet for them!).

taken directly from the front page

nothing is gonna stop people asking the questions, its a forum and the majority of people will post before searching.

In the end the response that people will get to such questions will depend on the mood of whoever gets there first. In this instance i arrived and was feeling in a fairly cheery mood so thought i would answer in a fair way. On another day i may have just taken the piss.

At the end of the day as regulars to this forum we need to have some sort of tolerance and expection of such threads and try and treat them in a reasonably civilized manner. If not then we aint gonna get the continued influx of new posters and supporters of this site (and hopefully the odd donater to help with the running costs)

Some threads will be flamed, those who demand, a lack of politeness etc will always result in shit from me cos it costs nothing to have a few manners, those who are blatantly after cheats and emptiers which will again get plenty of grief im sure.

But a polite post, asking a question (no matter how stupid the question may seem to us), just requires a simple and polite response. It doesnt need a load of bollocks replies blatantly aimed at making the initial thread starter feel like an idiot!

#18 pash

pash

Old fart

• Regulars
  • 440 posts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 12:33 AM

now calm down folks

at least the guy asked nicely it wasnt a demanding post and he even said it was probably a stupid question!

i realise hearing the noobs ask over and over again can get annoying but like it has already been said noone reads all the boomph (quite proud of that spelling lol) when they sign up so lets all take a chill pill and not scare everyone off too much eh

not being arsey but it just seemed a little harsh

this isnt FF so calm down flameahontases!
Pash - Fruit-emu moderator

#19 pash

pash

Old fart

• Regulars
  • 440 posts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 12:36 AM

my 2nd and 3rd posts on this site we all started somewhere

http://www.fruit-emu...hread.php?t=113
Pash - Fruit-emu moderator

#20 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 12:49 AM

i guess the fustration of being asked for party time, crazy fruits and pie factory, is the same as mebeing asked about the Blade Runner special editon.

their both non-existant, so please dont ask.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users