Photo
- - - - -

Who is your favourite fruit machine manufacturer?

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

Poll: Who is your favourite machine manufacturer? (11 member(s) have cast votes)

Who is your favourite machine manufacturer?

1. Astra (113 votes [6.57%])

Percentage of vote: 6.57%

2. Voted Barcrest (678 votes [39.40%])

Percentage of vote: 39.40%

3. Bellfruit (161 votes [9.36%])

Percentage of vote: 9.36%

4. Empire (30 votes [1.74%])

Percentage of vote: 1.74%

5. Extreme (27 votes [1.57%])

Percentage of vote: 1.57%

6. Global (25 votes [1.45%])

Percentage of vote: 1.45%

7. Impulse (22 votes [1.28%])

Percentage of vote: 1.28%

8. Voted JPM/Crystal (251 votes [14.58%])

Percentage of vote: 14.58%

9. Maygay (127 votes [7.38%])

Percentage of vote: 7.38%

10. Mazooma (66 votes [3.83%])

Percentage of vote: 3.83%

11. Red Gaming (103 votes [5.98%])

Percentage of vote: 5.98%

12. Vivid (52 votes [3.02%])

Percentage of vote: 3.02%

13. Other (66 votes [3.83%])

Percentage of vote: 3.83%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 GaryChandler

GaryChandler

Banned

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 08:39 PM

Why have so many poeple voted for Barcrest?

Barcrest have got a load of crap out at the moment.

#62 Chris_010292

Chris_010292

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 08:42 PM

I would not vote for Barcrest really, but it has sprung upon my mind as they own Red Gaming, Extreme Gaming, Impulse, Maygay and Vivid Gaming, they are quality machines and are very fair, I have not had the chance to play their latest releases lol, but I have to say imo no Machine will beat a Red:).

#63 GaryChandler

GaryChandler

Banned

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 10:22 PM

I would not vote for Barcrest really, but it has sprung upon my mind as they own Red Gaming, Extreme Gaming, Impulse, Maygay and Vivid Gaming, they are quality machines and are very fair, I have not had the chance to play their latest releases lol, but I have to say imo no Machine will beat a Red:).

Yeah red gaming gets my vote, but they seem to be getting worse.

#64 Chris_010292

Chris_010292

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 10:34 PM

Yeah red gaming gets my vote, but they seem to be getting worse.

Really? I couldn't really compare any of the Red's, they all seem to play the same, just clones of clones of clones LOL,

Chris.

#65 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 10:39 PM

Why have so many poeple voted for Barcrest?

Barcrest have got a load of crap out at the moment.

So seeing as how you posted this yesterday, Barcrest have only existed in your mind for the last 2-3 years.

Oh FFS Gary. Are you really as thick as you are coming across? A lot of the members here remember Barcrest at their peak.

Barcrest machines have been around since you were a glimmer of sperm in your old man's cock!!! :lol:
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>It's all done in the best possible taste. :bigeyes04:</span></span>

#66 kbos2hm

kbos2hm

• New Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 09:29 PM

i like all the barcrest macines i think there a bit more kinda than say jpm machines

#67 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 09:38 PM

Basically i think Barcrest literally own the fruit machine industy these days as they own all the top brand names because of all the sucsessful machines popular with players.

I wasnt around in the very early 90's or 80' so i wouldnt no but from my experiance Barcrest were te dogs bollox back in the 90s. Until they started running out of ideas....

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#68 andymccabe13

andymccabe13

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 11:37 PM

defo Barcrest all fired up/vamp it up done it for me amazing machines that were very popular i think you will all agree?

#69 andymccabe13

andymccabe13

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 11:43 PM

Has Barcrest took over bell fruit aswel now cos i seen a bell fruit branded machine in a barcrest cabinet with barcrest group on the back (mpu5 genesis cabinet)

#70 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 05:59 AM

Has Barcrest took over bell fruit aswel now cos i seen a bell fruit branded machine in a barcrest cabinet with barcrest group on the back (mpu5 genesis cabinet)

was it a clubber

because barcrest only use the horizon cabinate now for fruitys

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

#71 Dougsta

Dougsta

Stampede!

• Silver Supporters
  • 806 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 09:14 AM

I doubt it mate, I think Bellfruit do very well and are a strong competitor to Barcrest. It might even be considered anti-competitive for Barcrest to acquire Bellfruit as there would be basically nobody left challenging Barcrest in the fruit machine industry.

Since it was in the Genesis cabinet it could be a private rebuild as Barcrest haven't released anything in the Genesis for quite a long time.

#72 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 02:22 PM

So seeing as how you posted this yesterday, Barcrest have only existed in your mind for the last 2-3 years.

Oh FFS Gary. Are you really as thick as you are coming across? A lot of the members here remember Barcrest at their peak.

Arguably Barcrest will never be surpassed - MPU3 and 4 were probably the all round peak of fruit machine development, when everything is looked at;
Quality of gameplay
Reliability
Longevity
Innovation

The recent past is a very bad time in a long history of excellence for Barcrest.

#73 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 05:06 PM

I doubt it mate, I think Bellfruit do very well and are a strong competitor to Barcrest. It might even be considered anti-competitive for Barcrest to acquire Bellfruit as there would be basically nobody left challenging Barcrest in the fruit machine industry.

Since it was in the Genesis cabinet it could be a private rebuild as Barcrest haven't released anything in the Genesis for quite a long time.

Bacrest only do clubbers in the Genisis cabinate now everything else in either horizon or rio

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

#74 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 06:02 PM

Arguably JPM will never be surpassed -Imact was probably the all round peak of fruit machine development, when everything is looked at;
Quality of gameplay
Reliability
Longevity
Innovation

The recent past is a very bad time in a long history of average for Barcrest.

Fixed :D

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#75 Deano

Deano

BANNED FOR LIFE

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 07:02 PM

I haven't posted on this one yet, but just noticed that the best:

Project Coin

Is not even on the list:mad: :cry: :D . Project Coin have made MOST of the best machines ever made IMO.

:devil:

Too right I feel robbed that I had to vote for OTHER wheras if Project Coin was on the original list,might have been more than just a one horse race
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#76 Stu03

Stu03

BarCrackers

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 278 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 08:15 PM

My favourite part of fruit machines was when it was brand new to me. Observing such sounds and arty farty stuff, styles that had never been before. When Barcrest launched their first £4 machine I missed the old fruit symbols. This is why I like and adore this era of them and I was too young to get involved in the nitty gritty ways of losing money. Now I don't see such games in the same way. Just wonderful technology (at the time.)

#77 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 10:40 PM

Fixed :D

:D

Good one - but who is still manufacturing fruit machines....?

#78 BabySchu

BabySchu

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 11:39 PM

hi in my opinion barcrest are the best machines but for nostalgia you cant beat a maygay machine and who cant remember the trick with the holds to reset the memory ahhh the good old times

#79 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 12:30 AM

hi in my opinion barcrest are the best machines but for nostalgia you cant beat a maygay machine and who cant remember the trick with the holds to reset the memory ahhh the good old times

That didn't reset the memory, it sent a memory dump out to an external handheld device. The reason the machine locks up when you do it, is because its searching for the handheld device, which isnt there.

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#80 jamesy4

jamesy4

• Regulars
  • 620 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 11:09 AM

I like many machine manufactures :) like Astra and Barcrest :) because fair gaming and everything and alot of thoughts put into the machine ;) and yeah the extra nudges on Astra machines are good! :)

TqxKl7c.png

:) Fruit-Emu The Number 1 Download Site For Fruit Machines!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users