Introduce yourself

• Please log in to reply
889 replies to this topic

#781 SteveR

SteveR

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:29 PM

Ezeee all, Im Steve, An old member returns with a new account. Forgot my username and password, DOH. It's nice to see this site is still being run, I remember this site when it first started and became a BIG fan. Lots of my old fav fruits to play here, nice to have the memories. Given up on going to arcades and spending about £200 a month. saying that i still have a little flutter if i see any arcades with the old £25 jackpot fruit machines in them. Arcades have gone down hill in my books, all going £500 slots machines. Im a 30p play addict myself. Love me £25 jackpot fruit machines from astra party time, hokey cokey ect. But these are slowly dying out. I also see on my travels that its ticket for prices in a few arcades i have visited recently. Sorry state for the arcade venues. I just hope things pick up again and companies start bring back the link up machines which i have enjoyed. Hope they scrap the £500 machines, i have seen people spend £1'000 in these fookers in a day, especially in my local quicksilver arcade. Long may this site continue. big ups the creators, admin and mods who run this site, Respect yeah :)

#782 Claudio16

Claudio16

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 09:02 PM

Hi all friends,

I hope  to be part of this wonderful forum.

Bye

#783 barcrest junky

barcrest junky

• Moderators
  • 843 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 06:23 PM

Ezeee all, Im Steve, An old member returns with a new account. Forgot my username and password, DOH. It's nice to see this site is still being run, I remember this site when it first started and became a BIG fan. Lots of my old fav fruits to play here, nice to have the memories. Given up on going to arcades and spending about £200 a month. saying that i still have a little flutter if i see any arcades with the old £25 jackpot fruit machines in them. Arcades have gone down hill in my books, all going £500 slots machines. Im a 30p play addict myself. Love me £25 jackpot fruit machines from astra party time, hokey cokey ect. But these are slowly dying out. I also see on my travels that its ticket for prices in a few arcades i have visited recently. Sorry state for the arcade venues. I just hope things pick up again and companies start bring back the link up machines which i have enjoyed. Hope they scrap the £500 machines, i have seen people spend £1'000 in these fookers in a day, especially in my local quicksilver arcade. Long may this site continue. big ups the creators, admin and mods who run this site, Respect yeah :)

Nice post. Welcome back.

bj

Hi all friends,

I hope  to be part of this wonderful forum.

Bye

Hello and welcome to the forum. Hope you join in and enjoy your stay.

bj
  • ady likes this

#784 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:36 PM

Welcomes!!!

#785 wilodonny

wilodonny

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 05:20 PM

hey everyone have been here before a while back not one for being a talker but wanted to come in and say hi to you all instead of being that ghost visitor .......nice to meet you all

#786 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 07:56 PM

Welcome Back,

#787 dessygee

dessygee

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 09:49 PM

Hi 2 u all, so how this all work , not much of a computer whizz here, will it work on galaxy tab 3

#788 barcrest junky

barcrest junky

• Moderators
  • 843 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 09:52 PM

Hi 2 u all, so how this all work , not much of a computer whizz here, will it work on galaxy tab 3

Hi. No, you would need a windows tablet to stand a chance. Best off using a PC or laptop.

Welcome to the forum.

bj

#789 dj4beat

dj4beat

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 09:33 AM

Hi All, been a massive fan of fruit machines for over 30 years now. The Joys of growing up in Cleethorpes and having easy access to lots of arcades. Love playing the old classics with emulators :)

• ady likes this

#790 pedler5353

pedler5353

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 10:44 PM

hi

I`m really want to dig some retro fruit machine up to play from the 90`s,told this is the place to be:)

#791 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 13 March 2015 - 11:42 PM

it is the place to be and welcome enjoy your stay

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#792 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:40 AM

Hi All, been a massive fan of fruit machines for over 30 years now. The Joys of growing up in Cleethorpes and having easy access to lots of arcades. Love playing the old classics with emulators :)

Welcome DJ, 30 years!.....on old skooler like me then :)

Welcome, enjoy the site.

#793 VampUK

VampUK

Grumpy sod!

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 12:12 AM

Not really a new guy, just not been on here for a few years. Was quite shocked my account was still active. :)

Posted Image

#794 barcrest junky

barcrest junky

• Moderators
  • 843 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 08:13 AM

Not really a new guy, just not been on here for a few years. Was quite shocked my account was still active. :)

Welcome back mate. Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw your eye avatar when I logged on this morning.

bj

#795 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 08:24 AM

Welcome back mate. Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw your eye avatar when I logged on this morning.

bj

Hahaha nor me BJ!

Great to see you Vamp ;)

#796 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 11:19 AM

VampUK, on 29 Mar 2015 - 02:37 AM, said:

Good to see you back again ya old chunt  ;)   

#797 VampUK

VampUK

Grumpy sod!

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 01:19 PM

Cheers for the welcome guys.

Posted Image

#798 bodkinz

bodkinz

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 10:20 AM

Hello, In my youth and earlier adult years i used to be a fruit machine addict.. I went for a weeks holiday in Brighton and spent over £4000 on the fruit machines... last time I ever played them .. it cured me... lol..... anyway... thanks for the virtual fruit machines :) 

#799 barcrest junky

barcrest junky

• Moderators
  • 843 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 04:06 PM

Hello and welcome to the forum.

bj

#800 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip