12 replies to this topic

#1 Liverpool2008

Liverpool2008

I come back every now and then :p

• Regulars
  • 2246 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 12:54 AM

Tonight went to the bowling alley and Party Time was all lit up but was faulty

A Gang of Lads kept on asking for 50p Peices for Party Time But Y 50ps ?

I was Told By a member of staff the one of the machines is faulty and the lads know it

The Fault was that insert a 50p in the machine to get 5 normal credits it gives then 20 instead

Thats around 3p a go on a 10p / £5 Jackpot

I think its wrong to keep askin for change of a £1 for 50ps maybe it should of been reported

But they said let them carry on

I would of switched it off if it was faulty .. they won £21 with £3

Bloody Robbers .....

Wait till i see manager on Friday .... Tell them whats going on

also there was another 3 machines faulty aswell .... But they were OFF

I let you have your say

Maybe when the fellar come to repair ... i will tell him ...

But I Know the managers ... so i will tell them :)
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='https://www.facebook...?ref=hl</a></a>

#2 Dr DX

Dr DX

Daddy To A Little Angel

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1836 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 06:34 AM

Bloody Grass..........lol nah if the other two was of then why wasnt this? me smells a fish somewhere. have to say tho that it still aint good think about the innocent punters putting there money in when it was working and gettin nuthin then these little c***s come along and get more that 4x the jackpot on only 3 pounds!.

my rant over
Women are #@#@#@#s....

#3 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 07:45 AM

Last time I was in an arcade, there was a faulty Electrocoin Magic 7s, and it seemed fine, until it dropped the 3x Blue 7s on the winline. I pointed out to the owner that the machine has 3x Blue 7s on the winline but didn't award a win. He turned the machine off and on, and the winline changed to 2x Blue 7s and 1x Bar. He said it was 2 symbols out, and then walked off.

While I didn't make an official complaint, it helped me stop playing the damn things - knowing the sort of people my habit was funding, and also realising that if one machine was screwed, how many others were as bad?
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#4 Guest_madman_*

Guest_madman_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2005 - 08:31 AM

what bowling alley was it...........

#5 yorkie07808

yorkie07808

ReMember

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 364 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 08:37 AM

Nearly 15 years ago i used to got to a qucksilver arcade in peckham south london. There they had about 6 BAR-7's I used to play them all but noticed when ever i got three cherrys (50p) win it would pay out in pound coins. I never used the others after that and would stick to this one machine. It lasted about 2 weeks till it got repaired. it was fun whilst it lasted and was the only time i actually wanted cherrys to drop in lol

#6 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 09:01 AM

what bowling alley was it...........

i can see madman standing at the front door waiting to get in at whatever time it opens...lol

#7 Dr DX

Dr DX

Daddy To A Little Angel

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1836 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 09:11 AM

rofl.
Women are #@#@#@#s....

#8 Liverpool2008

Liverpool2008

I come back every now and then :p

• Regulars
  • 2246 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 10:28 AM

Im No Grass But should the machine be switched off if faulty maybe the others are the same ?
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='https://www.facebook...?ref=hl</a></a>

#9 mikenoble

mikenoble

• New Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 11:48 AM

when i was younger i used to go down to my local bowling alley. they used to have machines like 'big break', top tenner, eastenders etc. These machines were set on 20p a go with an £8 Jackpot.

Once when me and my mate were playing these machines there was some sort of power surge with the building and the machines switched off and then back on. When they came back on for some strange reason 10p was registering 5 plays (i.e. £1 worth of plays). The strange thing was this was the same for all the machines, not just 1 or 2 of them. i think there were 5/6 in total. Can tell you, we robbed these machines blind. Bit of revenge for all the times we walked out losing loads on them.

Just one question though - how come this even happened ? has anything like this ever happened to anyone else???

#10 Guest_madman_*

Guest_madman_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2005 - 02:20 PM

Im No Grass But should the machine be switched off if faulty maybe the others are the same ?

you sure your from merseyside......lolleave it on for as long as possible.they had enuff money over the years..were was it again. near birkenhead by any chance

#11 DildoDez

DildoDez

• Regulars
  • 1104 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 05:11 PM

Why don't you, erm, play it?

#12 heyburt

heyburt

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 05:28 PM

no you are a grass...go and play it up yourself....your problem with the lads wan't that you found it wrong it was that you were jealous they were picking up the wins.....

#13 Dr DX

Dr DX

Daddy To A Little Angel

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1836 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 11:27 PM

no you are a grass...go and play it up yourself....your problem with the lads wan't that you found it wrong it was that you were jealous they were picking up the wins.....

nah its coz they got to it first
Women are #@#@#@#s....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users