#61 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 07:48 AM

Firstly what nip??

Secondly.. I do get bloody annoyed with these people who go from one arcade to another putting a couple of pound in a machine and waiting for someone to finish then jumping on to EMPTY them. I mean we all want to win but I play them to make money out of the arcade not off the back of a person who has just lost all their wages in a machine to rub it in their faces --- and yeah I know these are supposed to be random (see many other threads), but what fun is there in them if that's the only purpose ---- I wouldn't be very upset if this guy goes to court.. Goes down.. And then drops the soap in the shower...

end of.....
J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

#62 Magz

Magz

• Regulars
  • 887 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 01:47 PM

It's a nice sentiment but if you think about it, regardless of when it happens, it's always some loser's cash that you get out of the machine. The arcade owner wins regardless...

#63 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 12:26 AM

the whole point of being random, is that sharking is not supposed to work. yet ive seen many machines, like party SLUTTO do upto 3 jackpots in a day.

its a bit like starting an avalanche.

#64 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 06:03 AM

the whole point of being random, is that sharking is not supposed to work. yet ive seen many machines, like party SLUTTO do upto 3 jackpots in a day.

its a bit like starting an avalanche.

lol, like the name nails -slutto- fits it totally!

Weird you should mention multiple JP's...I saw that happen last Saturday.

£500 out >>> £20 in >>> £500 out >>> £50'ish in >>> £125 out.

So If the original winner had stayed on...yep 3 JP's (although the 3rd was at a lower stake).

#65 oli

oli

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 04:27 PM

I have been playing on these for quite some time now and taken advantage of quite a few loop holes when they first came out e.g when party slotto was sequencing (which proved to be very profitable even though the arcade knew i was doing it) and with the fortune 500 £2/10p.

But my question is are the RNG's only programmed to one set pay and that being the 500? let's say there are between 1-1000 different numbers and 1 is set to pay 500, well does this mean 2 is set to pay say 10 pound and 3 set to 50p etc....... or is it whatever reels spin in whenthe number is generated.

Surely if they are all pre-programmed for different wins then it would be possible to have a list of all the nice winning numbers.

**Section 16 thread merged with this one**

#66 JACCIBOB

JACCIBOB

• New Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 05:12 PM

what was the loop hole for party slotto

#67 oli

oli

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 05:31 PM

When they first came out they run in sequences of 15. So was just a case of remembering the numbers of decent wins and changing it over to 2 pound stake the go before. Managed to take just over 2000 in 1 hit. Considering i only put 4 pound in it i was pretty happy to finally beat the machines.

Were all updated with new programs within a month or 2 when arcades finally pipped what was happening

#68 darren222

darren222

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 05:45 PM

and with the fortune 500 £2/10p.

the good old cheap creds didnt work on fortune £500 did it :eek:, i thought it was only bell fruits, monopoly and spin a win :cool:

#69 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 05:48 PM

come on guy's...................

Does NOBODY search the forums for previous topics?

Yawn!

#70 oli

oli

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 05:50 PM

Worked in bell fruits poker machine which is what i first tried on, by the time i got to fortune500 the bloody thing had been chipped. But i was on the understanding they did work on it.

#71 stevedude2

stevedude2

• Regulars
  • 1043 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 06:40 PM

When they first came out they run in sequences of 15. So was just a case of remembering the numbers of decent wins and changing it over to 2 pound stake the go before. Managed to take just over 2000 in 1 hit. Considering i only put 4 pound in it i was pretty happy to finally beat the machines.

Were all updated with new programs within a month or 2 when arcades finally pipped what was happening

There was only 28 machines in the whole country that this worked on, the ones built for secondary test. The RNG would re-use the same numbers in certain circumstances, meaning some spins would come back a few games later. If you got a feature the RNG would call for more numbers which f***ed it up. It was quickly and quietly fixed. ;)
Watch out! There's a SIG thief about...

#72 darren222

darren222

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 08:48 PM

Can anyone confirm the BFM coin 'fraud' worked on fortune 500's? might just have to go on the hunt again lol

#73 GaryMPU34

GaryMPU34

ex layout designer

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 312 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 08:49 PM

I heard reports of an arcade owner up north with one of the Bell fruit machines taking revenge on someone trying to rip his machine off. He got the new software direct from bell fruit before most, put it on his machine, a chav type came in, tried the trick, resorted to giving the machine a few quick kicks in fustration. At this point the owner came over seeing what he was doing, gave him a few kicks and threw him out and left him in the gutter

#74 stevedude2

stevedude2

• Regulars
  • 1043 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 11:20 PM

delete

#75 stevedude2

stevedude2

• Regulars
  • 1043 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 11:23 PM

Sorry, I'm a bit pissed!

#76 dannyboy

dannyboy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 05:11 PM

played one of these yesterday... have no clue how the emptier was done, as you cant select the amount of lines or collect the £2????

#77 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 05:48 PM

Basically to change the amount of lines you press the Change Stake button, it goes 10p>30p>50p>£1.00>£2.00, from 1 winline to 20 winlines.
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#78 always_eight

always_eight

(bar)(bar)(bar)

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 06:55 PM

It can't be done in southend :( they have chipped em!

#79 junglejackpots

junglejackpots

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 01:28 AM

Still some of these unchipped in Skegness if you go into the right places

#80 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 01:49 AM

i wouldn't of thought it would be bells as brian bell would av them chipped straight away.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users