QPS Fast Fruit

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 fieldsy

fieldsy

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 October 2003 - 08:46 AM

This has just appeared in our local, anyone any hints or tips for this? 25p/£25 jack.

#2 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 07 October 2003 - 09:00 AM

Be prepared to lose some money....crap game play....All proceeds from these machines go to managing directors holiday fund...lol :twisted:
Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#3 fieldsy

fieldsy

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 October 2003 - 09:10 AM

really? that bad? is the only machine in the village.... aaaah !!!!!

#4 tracey2

tracey2

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 390 posts

Posted 07 October 2003 - 09:35 AM

Try taking money belt a few times can be good for quick profit, £8-12 if its in the mood, apart from that crap.
Well I jumped into the river
Too many times to make it home
I'm out here on my own, an drifting all alone
If it doesn't show give it time
To read between the lines

#5 Pgamblin

Pgamblin

Old but still not as old as Ady

• Regulars
  • 1382 posts

Posted 07 October 2003 - 02:36 PM

Like they said before it takes and takes.

A good sign is when you get onto the board and each spin adds a fruit to the ladder on the left. If you get £5+ on the cash board before the super feature it is only a matter of turns before it kicks you off...

If you get to the super board then you can normally get £25+ depending on how the machine is feeling. Its rare but if you get 4 keys on the superbaord it will normally go £90+

Only way i have seen the jp come out is 4 bells on the top board. alternativly if you can exchange on 3 bars it will sometims go to the top but thats rare too.
N/A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users