• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 djcr

djcr

Confused drunk

• New Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 01:28 PM

The biggest BFM bitch of all time gets it's just desserts ......
Swallowed a bloke's pound due to knackered reject. Must have took one mighty punch, the slot was knocked in about an inch.

Attached Files

Thank god i'm an atheist....

#2 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 01:32 PM

Bloody hell!

Some people are such tossers. Not you, I mean the person that did that to that machine. I mean all he had to do was ask at the bar. I hope he cut his wrist open and/or got arrested :)
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#3 djcr

djcr

Confused drunk

• New Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 01:44 PM

I'm presuming it was a coin not rejecting as you can see it was the coin mech that took the force. The mech's been seen to before but had knackered again last nite.
They have him on CCTV - this machine was sat right under a cam so i'd say he's not far off getting into some trouble.
God knows how he got so much power behind his punch - when I noticed it had been done which was easily within 2 minutes, the place was packed.
I'm sure the bloke who did it had just collected a nice little payout too so to be so miffed about it swallowing a nugget baffles me.
Thank god i'm an atheist....

#4 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 01:57 PM

i have been waiting to buy some of these ant and dec machines.

#5 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 02:01 PM

here's a better pic of what the machine suppose to look like

Attached Files

#6 NickYerPesos

NickYerPesos

OFFICIAL THREAD KILLER!!!

• Regulars
  • 989 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 02:52 PM

i see wot you mean man,,, just desertts for nickin all ma money on more dan one occasion... very bitchin... bit extreme just for nickin a pound but hey, at least that one wont be takin any one elses moeny lol... Have it. :)

Nick OUT.

#7 dtrmad2004

dtrmad2004

Total

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1485 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 03:02 PM

:eek: Did that over a £1, hate to think what would have happened if it didnt pay out £25.

Andy
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='http://profile.mygam...trmad2004'></a>Posted Image</a><br /><br />Don't gamble with the Recession!

#8 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 03:19 PM

to buy a glass from bell fruit for that machine u would be talking £200+ including v.a.t as its a pretty new machine

#9 ziggy

ziggy

• Regulars
  • 662 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 03:22 PM

Fruit machines are like people.

Some are nice and friendly, others are nasty, tight tossers that on occasion deserve a good hard slap/punch.

Ant and Decs s.n.t without doubt falls into the latter.

Everyone has insurance for this sort of thing.Pub and supplier so no need to worry too much folks.

He may on the other hand maybe wanted the machine swapped over , and didnt feel like asking the Landlord !!

Anyway.Nice to be back posting again, its been a while.

Hi to all the mods, regs that know me ,ect.

#10 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 03:30 PM

Fruit machines are like people.

Some are nice and friendly, others are nasty, tight tossers that on occasion deserve a good hard slap/punch.

Ant and Decs s.n.t without doubt falls into the latter.

Everyone has insurance for this sort of thing.Pub and supplier so no need to worry too much folks.

He may on the other hand maybe wanted the machine swapped over , and didnt feel like asking the Landlord !!

Anyway.Nice to be back posting again, its been a while.

Hi to all the mods, regs that know me ,ect.

the point is just coz it gobbled a quid doesn't mean he has the right to kick f*** out of a machine, insurance or no insurance.

as we all know machines are there for a reason TO TAKE MONEY!!

its clear to me if its someone in a pub well in drink then he has a major drink problem

#11 Dafish

Dafish

Expert in the training

• New Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 04:16 PM

Could not agree more lincs, waste of a damm good machine now.
-------------
Machines I Own:
QPS/Bell Fruit Fast Fruit
Pachislo - Austin Powers
Pachinko - Yellow Cab
Maygay Monopoly Deluxe (Broken :(....)

Machines I have owned:
Bell Fruit Who Wants To Be A Legionaire?
Maygay London Underground
Barcrest Club TrailBlazer
BWB Clown In Around

#12 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 04:22 PM

Could not agree more lincs, waste of a damm good machine now.

yer i hate f*****g idiots that have to wreck a machine coz some people can't take drink, i myself have had machines sited in pubs and clubs and gone thru the same situ and i have taken the culprit to court to recover the cost of the glass that has been damaged for a replacment glass

there is no need for criminal damage

lincsleisure1

#13 GaryMPU34

GaryMPU34

ex layout designer

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 312 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 04:48 PM

I thought from reading the first post that it took the quid and gave no credit. Maybe he just pressed the reject button a little bit hard :)

Mind you there is nothing like taking a hammer to a machine that has stuffed you over in the past ;)

#14 Zoltar

Zoltar

Former Fat Bastard.....

• Gold Supporters
  • 1810 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 05:16 PM

Maybe the guy needed that pound for his 'Saturday Night Takeaway'.

#15 always_eight

always_eight

(bar)(bar)(bar)

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 06:04 PM

boom! boom! :D

#16 caddy06_88

caddy06_88

• New Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 06:12 PM

Thats disgraceful. I hope he hurt his hand badly. Theres no need for that, especially over only £1.

#17 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 06:20 PM

boom! boom! :D

is that bazil brush?

#18 dave1de

dave1de

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 06:31 PM

That photo was taken with one shite digital camera :-o

Im guessing it was taken on a phone.
Posted Image

#19 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 06:40 PM

Several reasons for what that person did to that machine being fooking stupid.

1) It will affect that pubs ability to have machines sited in it. Maybe they will only be allowed older machines or rebuilds from their supplier from now on? Result - people that enjoy playing recent machines will be disadvantaged.

2) It is criminal damage people, plain and simple. If you have a problem with a machine, you can vote with your feet, or handle it properly. Beating a machine up like that without a valid reason is pathetic. IF a pub takes your money, report it to the staff, who should inform their supplier. If needs be, inform the supplier yourself, tell them you will make sure noone plays their machine on that site until it is sorted.

Well thats all I'm gonna say, I was gonna make a long list but can't be arsed wasting my breath :)
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#20 skabaz

skabaz

Engineer of the World

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2778 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 06:44 PM

yes the companies have insurance but we still try to find the pricks to get a criminal damage claim if they are caught on camera or there are witnesses.

we had a guy throw a chair at a royal flush club machine last year in a members club.

he got a lifetime ban from the club and had to pay £800 to us (via the legal system i may add)
baz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users