MFMEv2 & bfm runnin slow

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 evo1

evo1

• Regulars
  • 571 posts

Posted 25 August 2005 - 12:02 PM

dont whats happened but all was running ok.my fruits in mfmev2 are now running slow and me bfm is running slow iv done nothing to the computer. jpm is running ok.

iv always been on service pack 2, theres nothing running in background.

why has it gone like this???? :(

i know if u take off service pack 2 it might be ok,but could it been any thing else thanks

#2 Pgamblin

Pgamblin

Old but still not as old as Ady

• Regulars
  • 1382 posts

Posted 25 August 2005 - 12:06 PM

have you tried altering the speed of the machine in the options ?

Check the knowledge base for more info.
N/A

#3 evo1

evo1

• Regulars
  • 571 posts

Posted 25 August 2005 - 01:02 PM

ya when i first put any fruitee in mfmev2 i change the speed cause its was running slow then next time i went on that fruite the speed was always the same as i set it

but now when i change the speed nothing happens :(

#4 sjbadcock

sjbadcock

Spin.. Win.. Repeat

• New Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 05:16 PM

Yeah, I get the same problem, in MFMEv1 whenever I load a game into it, it would be stupidly slow, for some reason I found that if you load a game then exit out of MFME then reload the same game the speed is returns to normal, this happens EVERY time I use MFMEv1.

Fortunatley, it only happens now and again in MFMEv2, but when it does, I just do the same, quit and reload, it seems to sort it out!

Wierd!

#5 evo1

evo1

• Regulars
  • 571 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 09:32 AM

when i first load game into mfmev2 it will play ok for about 5 mins then slow down and it dosnt matter what speed i change it to
and ya if i reset tne mfme it will be ok again for about 5 mins
then slow

what could be wrong as can not keep reseting as i cant get in to the game :confused:

#6 GaryMPU34

GaryMPU34

ex layout designer

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 312 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 11:20 AM

I had a similar problem with my laptop, turned out the fan was clogged up on the processor so when the processor was under heavy load it would warm up to silly temperatures and then slow itself down.

#7 evo1

evo1

• Regulars
  • 571 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 04:11 PM

i put mfme2 on a disk and try loaded mfme2 that way and it works fine,so could it still be me processor???
just wanted to make sure before i go and get a bigger processor as i dont want to b putting me disk in every time i want to play on fruits
thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users