• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 I have finished

I have finished

I will never finish in FME here!

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 12 March 2022 - 08:34 PM

Hi all, long time no see, good to be back for the new year at least. I see MAME's had a lot of workarounds for nostalgic games like the suzuka 8Hours series. I have sound working on the game, first of all I need the keys for movement, and does the machine have sound when it has its attract mode? If so some could please tell me the keys for this how to enable it? I had the same thing for lucky & wild.

#2 altharic

altharic

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 447 posts

Posted 13 March 2022 - 09:11 AM

Should be able to see a games input by pressing tab

#3 I have finished

I have finished

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 13 March 2022 - 12:51 PM

Hi altharic thanks for your help about the controls in the mame emulator for that game. I would like to remind you I am totally blind and the games info screen is not accessible very well. I managed to work out left and right to lean the bike in said directions and control to rev the engine, also alt is the brake lever. That's for suzuka 8 Hours and suzuka 8 Hours at least. I have also turned off the screen orientation as this gets annoying for those that may need to see the screen which is very rare.

#4 altharic

altharic

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 447 posts

Posted 14 March 2022 - 04:29 PM

The keys are as follows if they make sense to you 

Paddle Analog Mouse X

Paddle analog  inc kbd right

Paddle analog  dec kbd left

p1 pedal analog inc Kbd ctrl

p1 pedal 2 analog inc kbd alt

player 1 start kbd 1

2 players start kbd 2

coin 1 kbd 5

coin 2 kbd 6

service 1 kbd 9

service button kbd 0

#5 I have finished

I have finished

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 15 March 2022 - 02:17 PM

Thanks Altharic for that it makes a lot of sense I found the right and left arrow keys for turning and alt key for braking as my mother had a look at what I pressed and she guided me round one of the circuits. service mode again is not very accessible, and asking mum what I need is difficult as she's not good at computers and struggles with terms with arcade technologies. I was wondering if the suzuka 8 hours series had any music in attract mode and how to enable it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users