DIL Switch settings Note Acceptor

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BigRon

BigRon

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 03:39 PM

Hi I have got a Bell Fruit cluedo machine set on 25p £25 jackpot and have fitted a Taiko Pub 7 note acceptor The notey makes the right noises and flashes blue on boot but the float is still £125 and I don't have the switch settings. When I enter the BNV key it seems to accept it but it wont work.  I haven't got a manual for the scorpion 5 board. I think it has had a notey fitted before at some time as the loom and metalwork inside is all there.

Any ideas as I'm stumped.

Thanks Guys.

#2 fruitsnappa

fruitsnappa

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1304 posts

Posted 03 December 2021 - 10:09 AM

BNV code will probably be the last six digits of serial number. Dip switch 8 is usually note acceptor on/off.

You may need to reset the acceptor bnv code, this manual may help.

Cant help you much more, never fitted that type before.

Attached Files

#3 BigRon

BigRon

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 December 2021 - 04:32 PM

Tried the reset and it seems to like the note acceptor and accepts the BNV key, just wont see the notey, Switch 8 is on but the switch setting sheet inside the machine says switch 8 is coin jam alarm enable.

#4 fruitsnappa

fruitsnappa

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1304 posts

Posted 05 December 2021 - 10:05 AM

Tried the reset and it seems to like the note acceptor and accepts the BNV key, just wont see the notey, Switch 8 is on but the switch setting sheet inside the machine says switch 8 is coin jam alarm enable.

Try one switch on at a time. 

It's also quite an old machine so may not be set up for that type of acceptor. Possibly Scorpion 4 not 5. You may be better off with one of the NV acceptors

Edited by fruitsnappa, 05 December 2021 - 10:07 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users