3 replies to this topic

#1 xJMz

xJMz

Casual Gamer

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 September 2021 - 12:19 PM

Hi there,
Acquired tye Family Guy Drunken Clam fruit machine by BellFruit on £100 JP 25/50/£1.

It came with replacement decals and mirror reel for £70 JP.

When I changed the Chip to the £70 one, I get the "Stake Err Key 91" error.

I imagined since all replacement key/decals were provided that the ROM supported both. Am I wrong?

Also in the bag with supoes there was a small brown box with a tiny chip inside.. any idea what it's for? Photos attached.

Any help is appreciated.

Attached Files

#2 fruitsnappa

fruitsnappa

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1304 posts

Posted 23 September 2021 - 12:51 PM

The roms will only support £100 jackpot. You'd need to replace with £70 roms and security chip (the one in the box) if you want that configuration. Are they not with the rest of the decals?

#3 xJMz

xJMz

Casual Gamer

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 September 2021 - 01:08 PM

The roms will only support £100 jackpot. You'd need to replace with £70 roms and security chip (the one in the box) if you want that configuration. Are they not with the rest of the decals?

Thanks for the reply buddy!
Ahh I see, it was only the £70 key, decals, a spare button switch, reel decal, and the little brown box with chip in it that's supplied. I've looked inside the machine for any other spares but to be honest I don't know what I'm looking for when it comes to ROMs.

How much would I be for what's needed?

Not sure if it's worth my while as re-selling anyway but would have been handy to have both options for the new customer. I might just stick it back to £100.

#4 xJMz

xJMz

Casual Gamer

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 September 2021 - 12:08 PM

Can I buy the ROMs from anywhere to fit myself?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users