sorry, long time away....

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 woodsybaby

woodsybaby

• Regulars
  • 41 posts

Posted 17 May 2021 - 01:59 PM

apologies, where is mfme v5? trying to run homers beer guide and am really rusty!! been away ages and have checked help topics with no avail. please post a run through please??

t i a

#2 wearecity

wearecity

MFME v whatever the next version number user.

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 17 May 2021 - 04:46 PM

This site hasn't been updated properly for a good while now, you won't find any new emulators.

If you really just want the one layout, you can get V5 of the emulator from https://www.fruitemu...er=forums&id=31

You'll need to sign up and possibly post before you can download.

Then providing the downloads aren't broken, you can download the layout from this site.

If you are interested in, all what Fruit Machine Emulator, now has to offer, I recommended you sign up to www.desertislandfruits.com

This thread will explain how to proceed if you really want to get involved again.

https://www.fruit-em...hine-emulation/

TLDR...New emulators released from 2016-2020, thousands of new machines over numerous new techs now can be emulated.

Sign up to www.desertislandfruits.com and then do an introduction thread, for the latest emulator and machine layouts.

Edited by wearecity, 17 May 2021 - 04:49 PM.

#3 woodsybaby

woodsybaby

• Regulars
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 May 2021 - 12:43 PM

thanks for your help, i've joined dif, posted not yet donated.. very keen to begin the future releaases and am amazed the abilities possible nowadays.

this site was a very good find for me years ago and hopefully dif will continu the good work going forward.

im getting two errors in paticular; directx jun10, and layout file missing??

amy noob advice you can help with there

sorry followed link fixed directx.. i think ..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users