Photo
- - - - -

Vividfruit Sims: Block Party! (Party Games Clone)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 vividfruit

vividfruit

Sim Creator

• Regulars
  • 93 posts

Posted 18 August 2020 - 06:41 PM

After a long break from the world of simulations im very happy to announce my latest sim, Block Party! I am taking my time with this one as im doing lots of animations and features as ive become rather fond of the project.

This is a clone of Party Games with a few extras and differences to make it a unique game instead of a pure clone. You can trigger the feature board off of any win from the reels and the board will have everything youd expect from a Party Games feature plus a few extra surprises. I plan on making 4 characters to start with, you'll be able to change your character any time during reel gameplay (Do ignore my test character, hes just a placeholder)

Planned stake and Jackpot is 50p a play and £70 Jackpot.

The screenshots ive provided are still from an early build and a lot may change between now and release. As im still fairly early in development I can not provide an accurate release date but any feedback/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I may also be looking for Beta testers soon so let me know if youd be interested in helping out. I also need some sounds for the project so if anyone here is a sound designer do get in touch :)

Attached File  Block Party! 3.jpg   101.28KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Block Party! 4.jpg   121.23KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Block Party! 1.jpg   116.8KB   1 downloads

Attached File  Block Party! 2.jpg   123.04KB   0 downloads

#2 superbaron

superbaron

superbaron

• Regulars
  • 284 posts

Posted 18 August 2020 - 09:07 PM

Hi vividfruit

Looks so fantastic i can not wait to try it out when you release it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users