Photo

Oud lid Shaggiesweb zoekt eigen ontwerpen.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 msfwitt

msfwitt

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 06:55 AM

Hallo allemaal, 

Ik ben Michel en ik heb in 2005 en 2006 bepaalde fruitmachines qua layout verbeterd bij Shaggiesweb, ik stond daar bekend als Spencer. Ik had goed contact met de eigenaar van Shaggiesweb, volgens mij heet hij ook Michel, maar kan ook in de war zijn met een andere Michel die ook gokkasten emuleerde.

Ik heb zowel BFM en MFME kasten opnieuw voorzien van een grotere schermresolutie, namelijk 1280-800, of van een betere achtergrond kwaliteit. Welke kasten weet ik niet meer allemaal, maar de Supertron weet ik zeker, waarvan er op shaggiesweb meerdere uitgaves stonden met een slechte layout of een resolutie van 800-60. Van de Supertron heb ik de layout vervangen die je op het totale computerscherm kon spelen, de 1280 bij 800 resolutie dus. Ik meen mij te herinneren dat die uitgave honderden tot misschien wel duizenden keren is gedownload.

Nu heb ik toentertijd twee kasten gemaakt, omdat ik een heavy metal fan ben heb ik drie kasten gemaakt van de bands Judas Priest die Painkiller heet, een timer variant. Kiss die heet Rock and roll over, ook een timer variant, en als laatste Iron Maiden, die heet Powerslave en was een turboplay variant. 

Ik had alles op een USB stick staan die het vanuit het niets begaf, ontzettend dom dat ik nergens een backup had gemaakt, hier stonden alle Nederlandse fruitautomaten op inclusief ROMS en Layouts.

Is er iemand, of Shaggy misschien zelf (zo noemde ik hem ook) die deze kasten nog heeft opgeslagen? 

Ik ben shaggiesweb toentertijd een beetje uit het oog verloren, ik meen mij nog te herinneren dat hij een nieuwe website begon waar je ook flipperkasten kon downloaden.

Dus als iemand bereid is die eventueel die vier kasten nog heeft, dan zal ik die graag willen hebben.

Bedankt

msfwitt@gmail.com

#2 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 05:50 PM

Hello everyone,

My name is Michel and I improved certain slot machines in terms of layout at Shaggiesweb in 2005 and 2006, I was known there as Spencer. I had good contact with the owner of Shaggiesweb, I think his name is also Michel, but could also be confused with another Michel who also emulated slots.

I have re-equipped both BFM and MFME cabinets with a larger screen resolution, namely 1280-800, or with a better background quality. I don't remember all of which cabinets, but I'm sure of the Supertron, of which shaggiesweb had several releases with a bad layout or a resolution of 800-60. I replaced the layout of the Supertron that you could play on the entire computer screen, the 1280 by 800 resolution. I seem to remember that that issue was downloaded hundreds to maybe thousands of times.

Now I made two cabinets at the time, because I'm a heavy metal fan I made three cabinets from the bands Judas Priest called Painkiller, a timer variant. Kiss which is called Rock and roll over, also a timer variant, and finally Iron Maiden, which is called Powerslave and was a turboplay variant.

I had everything on a USB stick that broke from scratch, very stupid that I hadn't made a backup anywhere, it contained all the Dutch slot machines including ROMS and Layouts.

Is there anyone, or maybe Shaggy himself (that's what I called him), who still has these cabinets stored?

I lost sight of shaggiesweb at the time, I seem to remember that he started a new website where you could also download pinball machines.

So if someone is willing to possibly still have those four cabinets, I will be happy to have them.

Thanks

msfwitt@gmail.com

#3 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 14 August 2020 - 08:33 AM

All at DIF.

#4 stardust

stardust

Daryl

• Regulars
  • 720 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 10:03 AM

I didn't  realise it was a foreign language at first... I thought it was a young 'newb' typing in their English! ;) 

#5 msfwitt

msfwitt

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 August 2020 - 12:35 PM

All at DIF.

Where? Couldn't find them there. And for downloads you have to wait a long time before you are a real member and have the rights to download the machines. Hopeless at DIF.

#6 wearecity

wearecity

MFME v whatever the next version number user.

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 16 August 2020 - 03:27 AM

You need to have sufficient reputation with people liking and welcoming your posts at Desertislandfruits before you can download.

Once you have that reputation you can download the emulator and people will point you in the right direction with the layouts.

I for instance liked your post you made over there, after running it through Google Translate. Shaggiesweb can sound rude to anyone who doesn't know about the old website, as Shag is a crude way of saying sex in English.

I appreciate you're not English, but a Google Translated posts in English would have been better than not posting in English.

We do have a few members who are not English, who have easily gained the reputation by posting a nice introduction post and also now contribute and produce non English machines.

#7 Rhellevo

Rhellevo

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2021 - 07:00 PM

Ik heb er veel van JB en PATJEPSV

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users