• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 06:50 PM

File Name: Super Bear X

File Submitter: andy-1

File Submitted: 05 Jun 2020

File Category: MPU4

Here is another of the Bear Series by Coinworld, this is Super Bear X and it is set on 20p play with a £8 Jackpot.

Thanks go to Dad for allowing me to use his reel symbols from Bear X
Thanks go to Wizard for his amazing emulator.

Shortcuts are:

£1 - 0
20p - 9
Start - Space
Streak - S
Holds - 123
Cancel/ Collect - `

Please use MFME 19.8 or above

Hope you enjoy.

Click here to download this file

#2 I have finished

I have finished

I will never finish in FME here!

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 06 June 2020 - 12:25 PM

Hi Andy-1 great release, I noticed a little issue I can't fix with my speech screen reading software, please update this. Basically you've put the coin effects in, not button effects. Please PM this version to me. Also as I have never played this machine in reality, does it have the attract mode jackpot tune and also does it pay in £8 cash or tokens? Thanks. I notice too it plays a lot higher pitched than the original Bare X does, is this an MFME issue or is it meant to be? Otherwise great release.

#3 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 07 June 2020 - 04:36 PM

Hi I have finished,

I have  looked at this and my previous releases and non of them have button effects. I have never played this in the wild so not sure about the pitch of the sounds or if it plays anything in attract mode.

Sorry yes it pays £8 tokens.

#4 I have finished

I have finished

I will never finish in FME here!

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 07 June 2020 - 05:51 PM

That is interesting Andy, the other coinworld machines play with button effects added. Cheers anyway. I first thought that the OXO super reels machine had problems on the real machine but the pitch was normal. I've not ran the machine long enough to make an attract noise yet but have won the JP at least 3 times and it has the same Bare X JP song. I've seen no youtube vids and not played it the wild either. Seems to play very fast in MFME 19.8 which is great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users