80 replies to this topic

#41 Wizard

Wizard

MFME Creator

• Regulars
  • 719 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 11:38 AM

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

If you had just held your hand and admitted it then stopped the eBay selling, you migh have ( just might have ) got some sympathy but no, you updated it to include V19 and just carried on.

You've got all you deserved here.

Edited by Wizard, 17 May 2020 - 11:43 AM.

Warning: This post is mostly my own opinions and may contain irony, if you are obsessed with PAST history you may want to ignore it.

#42 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 17 May 2020 - 11:43 AM

Not interest in emails me, social media ect.
Sorry guys but very extremely too much of a coincidence.

Geddy I don't need to answer that, your the original number one dvd seller, and in my eyes should never be a mod anywhere.

#43 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 17 May 2020 - 11:52 AM

Geddy I don't need to answer that, your the original number one dvd seller, and in my eyes should never be a mod anywhere.

To sell would imply I was receiving money for it for profit, never happened in fact I can remember doing a couple of 100 dvds back in the day at my cost.  I've never sold a FME 'set' for profit, all monies were unfortunately donated to here, which I regret considering how it's turned out.

As for being a mod I'm only a mod here - I was voted in and to be honest it's pointless anyway..   nice defection though..

Still denying you are SlotsRus?

#44 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 17 May 2020 - 11:54 AM

Link has been removed from my own Google drive that fme hacker put there, so that is the end of it as far as I am concerned.

#45 Reg

Reg

DONE AND FINISHED

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 697 posts

Donator

Posted 17 May 2020 - 12:10 PM

Link has been removed from my own Google drive that fme hacker put there, so that is the end of it as far as I am concerned.

Yep !

You are the FME Hacker that hacked layouts and thank you for finally telling us it was you that put it there.

Case closed.

#46 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 17 May 2020 - 12:14 PM

Are you going to admit or deny selling FME DVDs then?

#47 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 01:27 PM

He'll admit nothing, cowards never do.

I'm just waiting for vectra666 to start posting shite trying to defend him AGAIN!

Like I've said before....

There's none so blind as those who will not see!

Imho, anyone, yes ANYONE who now still believes that this pillock is innocent, is just as guilty as HE is, and should be treated with the same contempt and distrust 🤬

#48 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 17 May 2020 - 01:40 PM

I'm just waiting for vectra666 to start posting shite trying to defend him AGAIN!

Indeed that is No2 in my four FME concerns at the moment...

#49 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 03:41 PM

Indeed that is No2 in my four FME concerns at the moment...

You only have FOUR concerns!😳

#50 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 07:29 PM

Yep there is deffo some layouts being passed about,the ebay listing confirms that. 

Hold the bells mate.

#51 Wizard

Wizard

MFME Creator

• Regulars
  • 719 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 07:36 PM

Yep there is deffo some layouts being passed about,the ebay listing confirms that. 

I'd like to think that anyone passing other peoples layouts would face an instant ban on DIF

Edited by Wizard, 17 May 2020 - 07:36 PM.

Warning: This post is mostly my own opinions and may contain irony, if you are obsessed with PAST history you may want to ignore it.

#52 Reg

Reg

DONE AND FINISHED

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 697 posts

Donator

Posted 17 May 2020 - 07:50 PM

I'd like to think that anyone passing other peoples layouts would face an instant ban on DIF

If anyone has 100% proof of anyone passing layouts then you know where I am.

It will be an instant ban yes.

#53 DAD

DAD

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 542 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 08:25 PM

If anyone has 100% proof of anyone passing layouts then you know where I am.

It will be an instant ban yes.

Agreed!

#54 Marlon36

Marlon36

• Regulars
  • 162 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 04:41 AM

So,

After all that, are you still trying to say you were hacked and that you hadn't made a cock-up?

OK. 

I remember a while back you told us on here that you'd shown a couple of members a photo of a utility bill to prove you weren't that Slotz DVD guy.

If I were you, I'd take a closer look at those two members because this has nothing whatsoever to do with Reg & DIF or Geddy or Dad or even the old woman who lives in a shoe for that matter.

#55 Reg

Reg

DONE AND FINISHED

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 697 posts

Donator

Posted 18 May 2020 - 06:05 AM

So,

After all that, are you still trying to say you were hacked and that you hadn't made a cock-up?

OK. 

I remember a while back you told us on here that you'd shown a couple of members a photo of a utility bill to prove you weren't that Slotz DVD guy.

If I were you, I'd take a closer look at those two members because this has nothing whatsoever to do with Reg & DIF or Geddy or Dad or even the old woman who lives in a shoe for that matter.

If anyone can find the thread, that will be worth taking a copy of.

Thanks Marlon36, this really highlights a lot about what has gone on here.

#56 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 18 May 2020 - 10:25 AM

That was a photo, this is a pdf ripped from my own emails and then uploaded to my google drive link shared.

Thats the end of it.

#57 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 18 May 2020 - 10:27 AM

Vectra is passing me nothing.

#58 Reg

Reg

DONE AND FINISHED

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 697 posts

Donator

Posted 18 May 2020 - 10:30 AM

That was a photo, this is a pdf ripped from my own emails and then uploaded to my google drive link shared.

Thats the end of it.

For reference.

For reference.

Edited by Reg, 18 May 2020 - 10:30 AM.

#59 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 18 May 2020 - 11:00 AM

And why does Vectra always get a hard time?, and it has been going on for many years users flaming him.

If he wants to take a neutral approach or whatever he thinks (i dont know), on your kangeroo court evidence that is entriely up to him.

#60 Wizard

Wizard

MFME Creator

• Regulars
  • 719 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 11:18 AM

Who mentioned Vectra? Who is then?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users