• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Dan1

Dan1

Astra Master

• Regulars
  • 49 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 12:48 PM

If you think me calling you a self entitled greedy arsehole is me being aggressive, you're wrong.

I thought myself rather reserved considering what I could have said

:biglaugh:

#22 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 04 May 2020 - 05:54 PM

Geddy, I'm not a donator but can't you get me one file. That's it. I just want stars and stripes as it's not available on any other website. 

https://www.fruit-em...wdx-1024-vivid/

No sorry if you are not willing to chuck some money in the pot I'm not willing to pass files.  I've said here and at DADs if you visit desert island fruit they are all there all you have to do is post a few times or pay a few £££.

@chasbons yes, very mild considering haha..

#23 bullionbars2011

bullionbars2011

• Regulars
  • 301 posts

Posted 05 May 2020 - 10:17 AM

out for nout do u get free plays in arcades without giving them money no cough up oh surrup simple.....

#24 Guest_chris82_*

Guest_chris82_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2020 - 05:00 PM

As ive said before, create an account over at dif and introduce yourself, then make a donation to the pot.

It doesnt need to be a big donation either but every little bit once or twice a year will help the site.

Donate or create and you will find this keeps the community happy also.

You probably wont be able to donate here, as nobody is in  :no: , ive gave up trying to pay! 

#25 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 15 November 2020 - 10:23 PM

As ive said before, create an account over at dif and introduce yourself, then make a donation to the pot.

It doesnt need to be a big donation either but every little bit once or twice a year will help the site.

Donate or create and you will find this keeps the community happy also.

You probably wont be able to donate here, as nobody is in  :no: , ive gave up trying to pay! 

It’s a great shame that although I responded to your support requests in a reasonably timely manner and resolved the issue, you weren’t able to provide a public update to reflect this. 
:no: 

Attached File  42F7380A-7980-4ADB-ADE8-05F3266056EC.jpeg   171.2KB   1 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users