help downloading

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Deano8177

Deano8177

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 April 2020 - 12:19 PM

Hi ive been trying to download games for the last couple of weeks but have not been able to. I downloaded games a year or so ago but now I cant seem to do it. 

when I go to download a game it counts down from 100, then after its counted down it comes up opps something went wrong please wait 100 seconds and refresh, I thought it might be because I haven't donated in a wile, so ive now donated £20. any ideas whats going on ? its probably something simple, I'm pretty new to all this. any help or advice would be good. and thanks 

#2 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 15 April 2020 - 01:28 PM

Tested a download and works here, says save file.

#3 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 15 April 2020 - 01:47 PM

Hi ive been trying to download games for the last couple of weeks but have not been able to. I downloaded games a year or so ago but now I cant seem to do it. 
when I go to download a game it counts down from 100, then after its counted down it comes up opps something went wrong please wait 100 seconds and refresh, I thought it might be because I haven't donated in a wile, so ive now donated £20. any ideas whats going on ? its probably something simple, I'm pretty new to all this. any help or advice would be good. and thanks

Once or “If” your donations been verified then you’ll be fine until then it looks like you’re a new member, we’ll only two posts lol so your download limit is limited , as for the verification it may take a while as the owner doesn’t frequent here very often
You’d of been better off visiting the other fme sites for better response times it saddens me to say!!
This was the place to be but since the owner has let things slide the site subsequently had gone downhill
I hope you get your problem sorted and I hope you’ve not wasted £20 in the meantime if there’s anything you require let us know and I’ll see what Can be done.
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#4 Deano8177

Deano8177

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 April 2020 - 03:32 PM

Once or “If” your donations been verified then you’ll be fine until then it looks like you’re a new member, we’ll only two posts lol so your download limit is limited , as for the verification it may take a while as the owner doesn’t frequent here very often
You’d of been better off visiting the other fme sites for better response times it saddens me to say!!
This was the place to be but since the owner has let things slide the site subsequently had gone downhill
I hope you get your problem sorted and I hope you’ve not wasted £20 in the meantime if there’s anything you require let us know and I’ll see what Can be done.

ok mate thanks for the reply, I'll have a look on another site and just keep checking this one every now and then

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users