Silver supporter

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 bullionbars2011

bullionbars2011

• Regulars
  • 301 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 10:54 AM

Hi just wondering if any of the admins oh owner of the site has received my donation to the site?

Thanks

#2 frig

frig

• Regulars
  • 332 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 10:59 AM

Seeing as you have a "SILVER SUPPORTER" badge under your avitar, I guess they did:)

#3 bullionbars2011

bullionbars2011

• Regulars
  • 301 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 12:32 PM

I've been a silver supporter for 3 years just wondering if they recieved it

#4 CharlieRaymondo

CharlieRaymondo

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 619 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 01:10 PM

Give them a pm. You should know who they all are but thinks that one or two have gone AWOL.

#5 barcrest junky

barcrest junky

• Moderators
  • 843 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 04:35 PM

Give them a pm. You should know who they all are but thinks that one or two have gone AWOL.

Could he let us know if he gets a response. I never get one to mine.

#6 stardust

stardust

Daryl

• Regulars
  • 720 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 05:32 PM

Could he let us know if he gets a response. I never get one to mine.

Says it all about this site sadly now - at least we've got great Mods keeping it going...

#7 CharlieRaymondo

CharlieRaymondo

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 619 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 08:26 PM

After what I have read for the last hour I am starting to understand certain comments. The VIP Thread was very interesting but also very heated in places. It is amazing how FE has survived the onslaught over the years!!

#8 evo1

evo1

• Regulars
  • 571 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 08:34 PM

After what I have read for the last hour I am starting to understand certain comments. The VIP Thread was very interesting but also very heated in places. It is amazing how FE has survived the onslaught over the years!!

But we have all come out on the other side bigger and stronger, So all things are now good for the better.

#9 stardust

stardust

Daryl

• Regulars
  • 720 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 09:02 PM

But we have all come out on the other side bigger and stronger, So all things are now good for the better.

You're easily suited... ;)

#10 CharlieRaymondo

CharlieRaymondo

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 619 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 09:33 PM

You're easily suited... ;)

Yeah but the man is right. I thought I had p's and q's, jesus, peace and quiet seems a more of a formidable opponent!

#11 bullionbars2011

bullionbars2011

• Regulars
  • 301 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 09:48 PM

Still not had one which is strange you would of thought if there see a payment with my name and email they would say thanks for the donation

#12 wearecity

wearecity

MFME v whatever the next version number user.

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 10:05 PM

My gold status was auto renewed via a PayPal invoice.

Paid the invoice and that was that, no message or anything.

I suppose it's disappointing not getting an acknowledgement, but this is still a valuable resource, well worth the donation.

#13 barcrest junky

barcrest junky

• Moderators
  • 843 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 10:22 PM

Says it all about this site sadly now - at least we've got great Mods keeping it going...

The last time I spoke to him (Alex) on the phone it was the night a longstanding former member and good mate was going through a meltdown and nearly topped himself driving his car into a tree. Now he won't respond to any messages or PM's.

#14 CharlieRaymondo

CharlieRaymondo

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 619 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 10:39 PM

I don't give a toss if I get a thanks for a donation. I'll donate AND do the thank you for to everyone that supplies the much needed resources, layouts and emulators that I need. 

That, you CANNOT PUT A PRICE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#15 stardust

stardust

Daryl

• Regulars
  • 720 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 10:40 PM

The last time I spoke to him (Alex) on the phone it was the night a longstanding former member and good mate was going through a meltdown and nearly topped himself driving his car into a tree. Now he won't respond to any messages or PM's.

To be honest with how things have turned out, perhaps it is a good thing, otherwise things might be said that have built up...

All of a sudden a year or so ago, I found that I had been blocked on Facebook and removed from his friends list on here - I don't for the life of me know what I said or did - but whatever it was, it proved he wasn't really ever a friend anyway, as good, true friends (like we did in the past) talk it through. I honestly can't be arsed with people nowadays who throw tantrums and dummies out of the pram - life is far too short lol

#16 CharlieRaymondo

CharlieRaymondo

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 619 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 10:44 PM

Life can be a real bastard and really sorry to hear that.

#17 barcrest junky

barcrest junky

• Moderators
  • 843 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 10:49 PM

Life can be a real bastard and really sorry to hear that.

Cheers mate. He is ok now though and looking forward to moving to his new flat shortly, and has a stable job, so moving on. Daryl (stardust) knows all of us. And to be honest I had checked f/b recently so Alex might have dropped me there too. Frankly not arsed anymore. I do this modship as I was voted in by the members, but if that weren't so I would have resigned ages ago.

#18 CharlieRaymondo

CharlieRaymondo

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 619 posts

Posted 29 November 2019 - 02:29 AM

Cheers mate. He is ok now though and looking forward to moving to his new flat shortly, and has a stable job, so moving on. Daryl (stardust) knows all of us. And to be honest I had checked f/b recently so Alex might have dropped me there too. Frankly not arsed anymore. I do this modship as I was voted in by the members, but if that weren't so I would have resigned ages ago.

The importance of hanging in there has to be for a reason and even though I have read what I have read at least you and Geddy are keeping the lights on.

I thank you for that buddy.

#19 JohnRoss

JohnRoss

Gold Supporter

• Regulars
  • 49 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 09:37 AM

Thanks, my renewal is also up, but why am i still regarded as a category 'New Member', joined in 2017, been here over two years.
I assume the Admin (Alex) has left the forum now, i also have to say that, although i would love to start a layout, i am learning more
about the MFME and settings, lamps editing etc, although love tinkering, seeing how it is all done, troubleshooting lamp/input issues etc,
there are already fantastic works already here and will have loads more to come!

Kudos to all the releasers that i have download works from over the years, saved me a fortune playing them in real life!
JRSC01.png

#20 evo1

evo1

• Regulars
  • 571 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 03:41 PM

Once you post which you have here, it should change to regular.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users