golden game

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 sdm78

sdm78

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 September 2019 - 01:20 PM

HI new so be nice if i come accross as a complete baboons ass...

Only just got into emulators i am trying to play golden game but it says : Resave layout v5.1

I have downloaded mfme v6 am i wrong in thinking that v6 supersedes older versions and everything before that can be played on it? failing that could some please point me in the right direction on how i fix this i have tried searching for v5.1 but cannot find a link to download it. Have i got to download all the different versions in order to play different games depending on what version it has been set up on?

Sorry if these are dumb questions i just an old guy fruity thats wants to try and retry some of the old tricks i new and new ones that i have found out about since.

Many thanks

steve

#2 wearecity

wearecity

MFME v whatever the next version number user.

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 15 September 2019 - 01:54 PM

Firstly don't give up, you'll get there in the end.

If this is the layout

http://www.fruit-emu...ayer-dx-mfme-6/

Then make sure you are using v6.1. Or if you are a Windows 10 user, V19 of the emulator

Both these can be got from www.desertislandfruits.com

I think you've already signed up today.

The above will allow you to play machine layouts released after November 2016.

To initially load/play, machine layouts released before November 2016, you'll
need V5.1.

You only need to load an older layout into v5.1 then close and say yes to save and it will work in v6.1 or v19 from then on.

Edited by wearecity, 15 September 2019 - 01:58 PM.

#3 frig

frig

• Regulars
  • 332 posts

Posted 15 September 2019 - 01:56 PM

V5.1 is also hosted on desertislandfruits (http://www.desertisl.../file/340-mfme/)

#4 wearecity

wearecity

MFME v whatever the next version number user.

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 15 September 2019 - 02:00 PM

Thanks frig, amended my post, I wasn't sure if just the v5.1 exe file was in the download at DIF, but I see from the file size it's the complete package.

#5 sdm78

sdm78

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 September 2019 - 03:05 PM

V5.1 is also hosted on desertislandfruits (http://www.desertisl.../file/340-mfme/)

HI thanks for your reply , i have followed the link and it says i am not permitted to download this any advice?

cheers again and thanks wearicity for your info on dates etc and how to resolve :)

#6 DAD

DAD

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 542 posts

Posted 15 September 2019 - 03:24 PM

HI thanks for your reply , i have followed the link and it says i am not permitted to download this any advice?

cheers again and thanks wearicity for your info on dates etc and how to resolve :)

You need to make a few posts before you can unlock the downloads. 

For your first post its always a good idea to introduce yourself, why you're into fruit machines, your favourite type or era & how you found emulation etc..  Once you have what you need and download a few layouts you’ll probably get hooked like the rest of us

#7 sdm78

sdm78

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 September 2019 - 04:12 PM

You need to make a few posts before you can unlock the downloads. 

For your first post its always a good idea to introduce yourself, why you're into fruit machines, your favourite type or era & how you found emulation etc..  Once you have what you need and download a few layouts you’ll probably get hooked like the rest of us

Hey thanks 

Iv been sat on the couch for the last month watching guys on youtube play the old girls then started looking at how i could get these on my laptop, i havnt moved since 8.15 this morning iv got a load downloaded but all need MFME v5 to play. Apart from golden game that Wearicty kindly gave me a link to. 

Il be posting the granny out of it till i can download V5 :).

Im kind of started from the 2p era testpilot was the first i can remeber playing £2 jackpot i was probably 10 i think

and all went downhill from there, Moved onto the £5ers Dr who , kung fu, eastenders , indiana jones etc in later years... really got hooked playing the old 7 heaven .. i think it was with the ,impulse and stampede were my fav for sure. then along came partytime for £15 and well iv been broke ever since ... not really into the new era £500 JP style im deffo more of a retro player. Il post a few things over next few days and hope that V5 allows me to down load soon.

Thanks again for you guys making the effort to educate and guide  :thumbs_up:

#8 DAD

DAD

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 542 posts

Posted 15 September 2019 - 04:22 PM

Hey thanks 

Iv been sat on the couch for the last month watching guys on youtube play the old girls then started looking at how i could get these on my laptop, i havnt moved since 8.15 this morning iv got a load downloaded but all need MFME v5 to play. Apart from golden game that Wearicty kindly gave me a link to. 

Il be posting the granny out of it till i can download V5 :).

Im kind of started from the 2p era testpilot was the first i can remeber playing £2 jackpot i was probably 10 i think

and all went downhill from there, Moved onto the £5ers Dr who , kung fu, eastenders , indiana jones etc in later years... really got hooked playing the old 7 heaven .. i think it was with the ,impulse and stampede were my fav for sure. then along came partytime for £15 and well iv been broke ever since ... not really into the new era £500 JP style im deffo more of a retro player. Il post a few things over next few days and hope that V5 allows me to down load soon.

Thanks again for you guys making the effort to educate and guide  :thumbs_up:

Welcome aboard!  Feel free to sign up to my site too, I think you'll find a few machines you like which aren't available elsewhere ;)

http://dadsfme.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users