21 replies to this topic

#21 frankie4fingers

frankie4fingers

I need beer

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 361 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 01:17 PM

Mazooma Club Monopoly Wonders of the World has an IM on it, and something else...
1) I have only had this once, the Monopoly logo flashes when you start a normal feature, classic IM full JP can't fail.
2) You collect all the properties, this causes something to happen similar to IM, but I haven't managed to work out exactly what, seems to bump the feature up a gear or two but if you get kicked off the monopoly board onto the normal one you can get kicked out with nothing still. I have even managed to get all the properties lit without even getting on the top board and then died.

Anyone got a proper explanation of no 2?

Dunno about 2) but i've had the IM on this. It says go all the way on the alpha and then the logo flashes when you start the feature
Posted Image

#22 djcr

djcr

Confused drunk

• New Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 02:42 PM

Every time I've JP'd Club Lockbuster and it's in IM mode all the keys are red too. In fact I've always been too busy smiling about the red keys to notice the name flashing. :)
On another note, I'd love to know how Club Cops N Robbers Gold JP's - I think I missed it once on Millionaires Row, I had loads of nudges and didn't check until i'd lost and realised that the cashpots were in range. Is that how it does it?
I remember the original one always dropped two CP's on the outside and the ones in the middle above and 4 nudges - JP.
Thank god i'm an atheist....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users