• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ruudykins

ruudykins

• Regulars
  • 39 posts

Donator

Posted 22 December 2018 - 12:09 AM

So. I noticed a coupla weeks ago i had the download timer and my name had gone from gold to pink. Ah, time for a donation me thinks. Did the donation thing for £20 and chose BACS. Anyway, my bank needed me to log in with my authenticator (use passkey normally as can never find said authenticator) so off i go one a half hour search that included stepping on a cat (she's black and lies on a dark green carpet), stepping on scissors and stepping on cat sick (revenge ?) To find said authenticator's battery had given up and needed a new one.

Ah well, life eh ? Couldn't phone the bank up as it was late so phoned them the following day and it's take about a week. 

Up with it so far ? I bet you know what's coming.

Authenticator arrived today, set it all up, logged in went to set up new payee and................................ i hadn't written down the BACS info. Arghhhhhhhhhhh.

Anyway i went through the donation again for £20 and it all went swimmingly. So you're not getting £40 (wish i could afford to pay that) but £20 which you'll probably get Monday.

So to surmise

I buggered up

I did good

I trod in cat sick

Happy Christmas everyone

ruudy x

#2 FruitEMU

FruitEMU

• Administrators
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 09:35 AM

So. I noticed a coupla weeks ago i had the download timer and my name had gone from gold to pink. Ah, time for a donation me thinks. Did the donation thing for £20 and chose BACS. Anyway, my bank needed me to log in with my authenticator (use passkey normally as can never find said authenticator) so off i go one a half hour search that included stepping on a cat (she's black and lies on a dark green carpet), stepping on scissors and stepping on cat sick (revenge ?) To find said authenticator's battery had given up and needed a new one.

Ah well, life eh ? Couldn't phone the bank up as it was late so phoned them the following day and it's take about a week. 

Authenticator arrived today, set it all up, logged in went to set up new payee and................................ i hadn't written down the BACS info. Arghhhhhhhhhhh.

Anyway i went through the donation again for £20 and it all went swimmingly. So you're not getting £40 (wish i could afford to pay that) but £20 which you'll probably get Monday.

So to surmise

I buggered up

I did good

I trod in cat sick

Happy Christmas everyone

ruudy x

Received and already actioned, many thanks for your support.

Noted that we're not the only ones to have had a cat sick incident this morning, then!

#3 ricardo de ponsa

ricardo de ponsa

Man Of Science

• Regulars
  • 1110 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 07:59 PM

So to surmise

I buggered up

I did good

I trod in cat sick

Happy Christmas everyone

ruudy x

Hi, nice to know someone has the same amount as luck as myself !!!!!

Glad to know all is OK, Welcome to FME and have a great Christmas.

Regards

Ricardo.

P.S. Ditto Cat Sick scenario!!!! :thumbs_down: :oh:

Don't come round and steal my Cheerios !!!!

#4 barcrest junky

barcrest junky

• Moderators
  • 843 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 08:13 AM

In my experience cats are always sick just where the human foot will find it. In my case it was slipper less first thing in the morning in the dark. I managed to tred it in all down the landing too before I turned the light on to discover the carnage and a cat smirking in the corner.

Merry Christmas yourself and thanks for the laugh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users